Author Topic: Rifle/Pistol Combos and FPS  (Read 525 times)

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
Rifle/Pistol Combos and FPS
« on: May 29, 2010, 03:48:51 AM »
I always thought rifle/pistol combos in the same caliber were really handy. With a slower burning powder (H110, LilGun, etc) is a 300 fps increase going to be the average gain in the rifle over a revolver. I know barrel lenghts in each will change things but was just looking for an average.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Rifle/Pistol Combos and FPS
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 06:10:53 AM »
Yea the wife and I used to carry .44 mags, her a Marlin Carbine, and I a Ruger BlackHawk.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.