Author Topic: My neighbor gave me a RCBS case trimmer. Now I need a little help.  (Read 216 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
My neighbor gave me a RCBS case trimmer. He had 2 of them and only needed one so he gave it to me. The thing is it is missing one of the collets that holds the shells it is the #3 collet and it is missing 3 pilot bits that go in the cutter. I got lucky and the 22 caliber one is there so I can trim my 22-250 cases but I would like to buy the rest of the parts and make it whole again. The thing is I don't think RCBS makes this one anymore and I don't know if the parts for the new ones will fit this old one. Could someone advise me on this? Maybe give me a link to where to buy the parts. I can't find a model number on it so I took some pictures of it for you guys so you know witch one I have. I am glad he gave me this because I was going to buy a hand one by Lee and this has to be a step up for sure. It is old but still in very good condition. Thanks a bunch and take care Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline grizz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My neighbor gave me a RCBS case trimmer. Now I need a little help.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »
contact RCBS they will hook you up...

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: My neighbor gave me a RCBS case trimmer. Now I need a little help.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
I happen to have found a RCBS catalog that I forgot I ordered. I think the Collets and pilots have not changed. I think I can order current and it will fit mine. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!