Author Topic: springfield XDm  (Read 364 times)

Offline dakota954

• Trade Count: (0)
springfield XDm
« on: June 14, 2010, 05:25:43 PM »
i was going to start saving my money up to get a springfield XDm in 9mm. i normally shoot my dads handguns and im pretty good at it so i figured it was time to transition to handguns instead of just rifles. i was looking them up and they seem to be perfect for me the only thing i dont like is that the sights are fixed. i hate fixed sights as my dad has a colt 380 with fixed sights and you couldnt hit an elephant if you were a foot away from it. what adjustable sights can i use on the XDm? im not looking to hurt my wallet too much(under 100$) and i just need like a standard black target sight and ill modify them if i see fit. im still looking so any other handguns you would reccomend would be great
Firearm salesman of the year:Barrack Obama

Offline Autorim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: springfield XDm
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »
Dakota,

The sights on the XDM are drift adjustable for windage as are the sights on the Glock, M&P and many others. I have two XDM 9's and they both shoot to point of aim at 20 yards with 124 grain bullets. The dovetails on the XDM are different than many others and may not accommodate a wide variety of sights. I don't think you will need adjustable sights.

Ken