Author Topic: Bushnell is ok!!  (Read 884 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Bushnell is ok!!
« on: July 16, 2010, 01:58:30 AM »
traded for a bushnell 3200 3x9 with heavy stepped crosshairs. Liked the scope but couldnt stand the reticle! Sent it in the bushnell and asked them if they could change it to a regular duplex reticle. It was gone about a month and today a got a brand new one in the mail no charge. Cant beat that for service!
blue lives matter

Offline Ron 1

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Re: Bushnell is ok!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:59:30 AM »
bushnell  has been a good brand scope for years
i have 6 of them and only had 1 problem with 1 of them and like you said bushnell took care of the problem at no cost to me other than the shipping.
                        rw
A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun. - Don Henley

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »
It sounds like you had a scope with the Firefly reticle. They take some getting used to but I ended up kinda liking mine.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »
I love Bushnell products.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 01:58:27 AM »
wasnt a fire fly. Just a heavy two step duplex. It was so heavy that it almost overpowered the field of view. If it would have been more like a leupold heavy duplex i wouldnt have complained. the 3200s are nice scopes for the money though. I think there opticaly as good as a vx2 leupold and better then a buckmaster nikon
It sounds like you had a scope with the Firefly reticle. They take some getting used to but I ended up kinda liking mine.
blue lives matter

Offline Halwg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:24:34 AM »
It's the firefly.  I have one with it and one without.  I like the regular reticle better, and may see if Bushnell will change mine.
The older I get...The better I was.

Offline klt1986

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 07:23:06 AM »
Bushnell had a lowlight reticle on Elite 3200's a few years ago that they called the "3-2-1 lowlight reticle."  It was different from their firefly reticle.  I picked one up on clearance but could never get used to it.  I sent mine back to Bushnell and had it replaced under the bulletproof no questions asked warranty.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 02:49:05 AM »
im guessing thats the one i had too. I know it wasnt a firefly.
Bushnell had a lowlight reticle on Elite 3200's a few years ago that they called the "3-2-1 lowlight reticle."  It was different from their firefly reticle.  I picked one up on clearance but could never get used to it.  I sent mine back to Bushnell and had it replaced under the bulletproof no questions asked warranty.
blue lives matter

Offline Texbguy

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 05:31:02 AM »
Bushnell has some lower quality optics and some higher quality optics. You get what you pay for. That being said I have 2  Elite 4200 3 x 9 scopes, 8 x26 legend binoculars, legend 1200 ARC rangefinder and sold my Bushnell Infinity Binoculars to a buddy that used them and had to have them. I also have Pentax, Vortex, Zeiss, Nikon, Minox Vanguard scopes/binos..The Bushnell gives most a run for the money.