Author Topic: Cabelas scope return?  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Masterblaster1

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Avid Poster
Cabelas scope return?
« on: July 18, 2010, 09:55:12 AM »
I have a 2.5-7x 32mm scope Pine Ridge model that is fogging internally. Does anyone know approximately how much cabelas is going to charge me to get it repaired? All I can find on the website is just to send it in.

Offline lonewolf5348

• Trade Count: (38)
Re: Cabelas scope return?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »
I think if you call they may send you a shipping label to retun the item.I don't think they will charge any $$ they do stand behind what they sell.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 10:14:16 AM »
Cabelas has a no-questions-asked return policy, they will more than likely just send you a new one as it's usually cheaper than repairing it.

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
I find Cabela's much like Leupold.

There may be better products out there at a better price. You will not find a product with better support though. I have no problem taking a chance on Cabela's branded products for that reason.

I live less than 15 miles from a store and have never gotten so much as the stink eye over the few returns I've made. I don't try and rip them off though. You see lots of stuff after season that you gotta wonder about. I mean either the range finder works or it doesn't. Saying you just didn't like it after your Barren Ground Cariboo hunt seems sorta odd to me.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »
I returned a red dot. They credited me my purchase price (had to locate the order number). They did not send me a return label. That was my dime.

Offline sweetwyominghome

• Trade Count: (25)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »
The Pine Ridge series scopes are generally replaced -- no questions asked -- and not repaired. They'll take care of you in short order.