Author Topic: What will the economic impact of the exodus of illegals from AZ be?  (Read 5988 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What will the economic impact of the exodus of illegals from AZ be?
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »
OUCH  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:48 AM »
I still call them trespassers if not armed and not bent on crime . Workers not criminals.

Sneaking accross our border is against the law, therefore they ARE criminals. Why is that so hard to understand??? Their act of coming here is a crime isn't it??? POWDERMAN.  ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »
powderman trespassing is a crime so whats your point ? My point is there are at least 2 different crimes being commited and the punishment for each is different. Also the officers who arrest these people may have to use different tatics for each.
I think it would be great to say use Military MP's in training to help patrol and since its not US citizens its no conflict.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »
I have always stated what part of Illegal immigrants don't people understand.
But I gotta tell ya , After getting the mail yesterday I feel like Back peddling on my position.  

I work 12 -14 hours a day Monday- Friday, and 8 - 10 hours on Sat.  
usually a 68-70 hour work week. I received no raise this year ,
yet cost of everything went up. I just received my property tax bill yesterday ----  
it jumped over 1100.00 this year from last years bill. I have absolutely no clue how I am going to pay  it.
I was treading water as it was. and just like the country song "there Goes the washin machine",
yep that died the day before I received my property tax bill. I think its the heating element.

I'm beginning to think we need to legalize everyone and give them all a SSN so they can start paying
into the Tax system so we increase our tax base, maybe state and fed wont take so much from so
few to continue to fuel the engine to cover their Govt budget shortfalls.

Sigh , I am so dam@ed depressed.
Wife went to bed crying last night.

Hopefully tonight we can sit down and set emotions aside and see if we can develop some sort of logical game plan.
as I right now I just have no clue what I am going to be able to do to keep my house. 
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2010, 01:07:17 PM »
They are not trespassing, they are invading our country. I guess they upped your taxes so they can give the ill gal’s all the welfare and entitlements they deserve. Maybe if you hire a few more of them, everything will be alright.
                                  Beerbelly

Offline Squib

• G- S- T- and I ain't got time to bleed!
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »
scootrd I am sorry to hear that you're failing despite your best efforts, please don't hope for an abstract concept cooked-up by progressives to save you or others though - that's the "divide and conquer" of the third way - something obama talked about time and time again in his book "the audacity of hope"

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »
They are not trespassing, they are invading our country. I guess they upped your taxes so they can give the ill gal’s all the welfare and entitlements they deserve. Maybe if you hire a few more of them, everything will be alright.
                                  Beerbelly

Fantistic