Author Topic: What will the economic impact of the exodus of illegals from AZ be?  (Read 5986 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What will the economic impact of the exodus of illegals from AZ be?
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2010, 06:15:36 AM »
See we agree 100% on that . And I bet that will need fixin before the border closes and the illegals go home ! My point all along.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2010, 08:29:34 AM »
I agree with beerbelly shoot a bunch of them as they invade and they will stop coming. I'd have no problem doing it myself. Like the saying goes "how can you shoot women and children" "that's easy you just lead them a little less". ;)
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2010, 08:58:03 AM »
 Why don't you two arm chair gun slingers look up trespass and invade in your spare time . There seems to be some of both .

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2010, 09:34:50 AM »
Telling others what they believe in an insulting manner IS A PERSONAL ATTACK.  Telling others they have been brainwashed is as well.  Follow basic rules of personal conduct please.
You have a nice day now and be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.
                                        Beerbelly

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2010, 10:06:33 AM »
Many of you guys are under the misconseption that all the farm labor is Illigals.  No most of the farm labors are documented workers that have been doing that for many years.  They apply for and get a green card to come over and work for the same farms every year.  There is camps set up for these workers, and they move around staying in one camp till all the fields in the area is done then move to another camp.  Yes I'm sure there is a few Illigals following around, but the old hands don't want them around.  Gives them a bad name.

The illigals are taking jobs that many Americans would love to have.  I know welders and construction workers that make in the 20s 30s and even in the 40s per hour.  My niece married an Illigal that made $46.00 per hour as a welder on construction sites.  I don't call that cheap labor. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »
Beerbelly I'm not left , I don't advocate killing folks without trial . I do try to see what illegal act they are commiting though and suggest others do the same. I really wish your post were allowed they crack me up. I find it interesting that killing people is the best solution to the or any problem much like Hitler and other dictators do. I'm all for armed guards on our border . When they confront armed men entering then they are invaders and if they don't stop and drop their weapond then shoot to kill. On the other hand people looking for work and unarmed are trespassing and should be sent home not murdered . Its my opinion and i make no excuse for it . I also feel if mowing down unarmed women and children is your idea of justice for someone seeking a better life that's your right.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
BTW i could care less about feeling or being PC

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »
Yeah don't hurt the illegal's , but when they kill the ranchers out there I guess that is OK.
                                 Beerbelly

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »
Yeah don't hurt the illegal's , but when they kill the ranchers out there I guess that is OK.
                                 Beerbelly

Did you read anything ? Not one time have i said do not defend yourself , if armed shoot to kill. I think you just want to start stuff .

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2010, 12:08:30 PM »
Many of you guys are under the misconseption that all the farm labor is Illigals.  No most of the farm labors are documented workers that have been doing that for many years.  They apply for and get a green card to come over and work for the same farms every year.  There is camps set up for these workers, and they move around staying in one camp till all the fields in the area is done then move to another camp.  Yes I'm sure there is a few Illigals following around, but the old hands don't want them around.  Gives them a bad name.

The illigals are taking jobs that many Americans would love to have.  I know welders and construction workers that make in the 20s 30s and even in the 40s per hour.  My niece married an Illigal that made $46.00 per hour as a welder on construction sites.  I don't call that cheap labor. 
How much does hubby make now that he is legal?

Offline powderman

« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »
I'm all for armed guards on our border . When they confront armed men entering then they are invaders and if they don't stop and drop their weapond then shoot to kill.

WOW. We might actually be getting somewhere, on that we agree. NOW, as for the unarmed invaders, what about them????? They ARE invaders. What if they keep coming back???? Slapping them on the wrist does nothing, so what do you suggest??? Keep spending OUR taxpayers $s to keep repeating the process??? No, there has to be a permanent solution, unfortunately, violence or death is the only way to stop it. I couldn't live on the border and have my house and outbuildings broken into, animals killed, fences cut, family threatened, vehicles stolen,etc. It has to stop, period. Those living in the border States should have the right to defend themselves AND their property from these felons. If killing some of them will stop it, so be it. I guarantee you that the traffic would slow WAAAAAAAAYYYYY down. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
POWDERMAN,
It is my responsibility to lock my own doors.  You can't blame people for leaving abject poverty and trying to get to, what is for them, the land of milk and honey.  WE need to seal OUR borders against the terrorist, criminals, and needy alike.  Only after the "Path of least resistance" becomes LEGAL immigration will the problem slow and eventually stop.
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2010, 01:42:41 PM »
Saw where the mexican drug cartel put a million dollar bounty on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head.
The US government will be no help.

Offline powderman

« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2010, 01:49:03 PM »
wylie. Ya can't keep cattle, hogs, or chickens locked up all the time. Americans should have the right to expect not to  be robbed and have their barns and outbuildings opened or broken into without being able to defend their property, with force if necessary. A friend of mine in AZ said the illegals used to ask for water, now they demand it and food too. The landowners hands are tied by the feds and pantywetters scared to death that an illegal might have his rights violated, or Heaven forbid, get hurt of killed. I don't have patience for crap like that, I'd be in jail for sure. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline jimster

« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »
Just start throwing the people that hire them in jail or super heavy fines, those laws are already on the books, they won't come back, they won't come at all. No welfare or nothing. You don't shoot women and children, but they won't be coming here to starve either. Since all these people coming here illegally are not poor women and children and are in fact very dangerous people dealing in gang wars, drugs and other stuff, don't spend too long asking them to please lay down their guns, better off just shooting them fast or there will be casualties on our side. As it is now, cops get scrutinized a whole lot more than citizens do in a shooting these days. Too bad, cause there are folks that need to be shot right away. There are some very bad people out there making some very big money on those borders. They need to be killed, no two ways about it, we all know it too.  They are very bad.

Heck, if they just enforced half the laws on the fed books, you would not have to deport anyone, they would leave or be locked up constantly.
I for the life of me can't figure out what is so hard about any of this when it's so simple. Just follow the laws we put in place and stop trying to find ways around non-enforcement. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »
JIMSTER. That will never fly, it makes too much sense. I never in my life dreamed that the president of the United States would sue a State for enforcing existing laws. A bounty on Joes head???? Better hope  they don't succeed, it would be a bloodbath, and rightly so. Foreign CRIMINALS putting a bounty on an Americans head????  I hope it gets serious very quickly. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »
POWDERMAN, my point was that all of this jailing or kicking people out is pointless until we have a strong, secure border.  It's like putting up new ceiling in a house without fixing the leak in the roof.
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
How many of you guys heard of La Roza?  These are illegials that are coming here and becomeing a political and voting force.  Their agenda is to take Texas, New Mesico, Arizonia, and California, back into Mexico.  They claim we the US stole those lands and they want to reclaim them.  People laugh, but it's real and this is part of the problem Gov Brewer and the people in Arizonia is facing.  The people in West Texas and Arizonia know well what is going on.

Wreckhog:  Her Hubby went through the process and became legal.  That included going back for 6 months and applying for a green card.  Then he went through the process and became a citizen.  Today he still works in construction and makes the same, just he is now paying into Social Security with his own SS number instead of a stolen one.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2010, 03:09:05 AM »
POWDERMAN, my point was that all of this jailing or kicking people out is pointless until we have a strong, secure border.  It's like putting up new ceiling in a house without fixing the leak in the roof.

Your analogy is quite off, it would be more like putting bucket to catch the water and throw it out. Which is a very effective method to save what you can until you can fix the roof. Until the Feds intefered with Arizona's law it was allready working, people were exiting Arizona on thier own. If all states passed and enforced laws like this and the Feds put armed guards with permission to fire the invasion would be over and very very few would try to come illegally.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2010, 03:42:16 AM »
What is interesting is that Brewer's showboating may backfire. AZ may possibly become the most illegal friendly state in the US, attracting millions of illegals from other states and new illegals from Mexico.

Plus, she may actually be uglier than Hil.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2010, 03:46:24 AM »
Hey Wreck what about those W2's?  :D ;D :D ;D

Offline powderman

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2010, 04:13:36 AM »
I see no showboating, I believe Jan Brewer is dead serious about liberating and protecting her State from these parasites. I hope every sgl State sides with AZ and rids America of this infestation accross our land. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2010, 04:44:09 AM »
Hey Wreck what about those W2's?  :D ;D :D ;D
Refresh my memory, what are we talking about.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2010, 06:33:18 AM »
What is interesting is that Brewer's showboating may backfire. AZ may possibly become the most illegal friendly state in the US, attracting millions of illegals from other states and new illegals from Mexico.

Plus, she may actually be uglier than Hil.

Gov. Brewer is among the few genuine heros in this affair.  She is standing up for the defense of the American people when our affirmative action president is abdicating his duty to defend America from foreign invasion and is even surrendering US territory to Mexican drug cartels.  When has any American president surrendered American territory to foreign invaders?  I can't remember a single instance.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2010, 09:47:58 AM »
I'm all for armed guards on our border . When they confront armed men entering then they are invaders and if they don't stop and drop their weapond then shoot to kill.

WOW. We might actually be getting somewhere, on that we agree. NOW, as for the unarmed invaders, what about them????? They ARE invaders. What if they keep coming back???? Slapping them on the wrist does nothing, so what do you suggest??? Keep spending OUR taxpayers $s to keep repeating the process??? No, there has to be a permanent solution, unfortunately, violence or death is the only way to stop it. I couldn't live on the border and have my house and outbuildings broken into, animals killed, fences cut, family threatened, vehicles stolen,etc. It has to stop, period. Those living in the border States should have the right to defend themselves AND their property from these felons. If killing some of them will stop it, so be it. I guarantee you that the traffic would slow WAAAAAAAAYYYYY down. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guess you missed the part about closing the border first or all else is wated . I still call them trespassers if not armed and not bent on crime . Workers not criminals. We will get somewhere when we see the different threats and respond to each on a level that is correct for the action.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »
Brewer is calling a spade (no pun intended) just what it is. A shovel! She's not a crackpot, nor a mal-content, she is an actual public servant, that is wanting to do the WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Rare in these times, and as here, the MINORITY is not getting what it wants.

As far as her being UGLY, why don't you post a picture of yourself wreckhog, and lets take a vote on your cosmetic appeal? I think we could all get a kick out of that opinion poll. I'll bet your just as purty as a speckeled pup. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2010, 09:50:41 AM »
 :D

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2010, 09:52:33 AM »
Brewer is calling a spade (no pun intended) just what it is. A shovel! She's not a crackpot, nor a mal-content, she is an actual public servant, that is wanting to do the WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Rare in these times, and as here, the MINORITY is not getting what it wants.

As far as her being UGLY, why don't you post a picture of yourself wreckhog, and lets take a vote on your cosmetic appeal? I think we could all get a kick out of that opinion poll. I'll bet your just as purty as a speckeled pup. ;D
Let's just say that I look a heck of a lot better than Brewer.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »
Beauty is in the eye of the be holder ! I don't plan on holding either one of um !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »

Let's just say that I look a heck of a lot better than Brewer.

Let's just say, that we don't consider that anything other than your opinion of yourself, as we haven't seen you. Post a pic of yourself and lets do a poll. You might make Brewer look like Lana Turner for all we know. You might be sitting at your computer right now with a porkchop around your neck to get the family dog to have anything to do with you.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett