Author Topic: Sling swivels for CVA Wolf  (Read 1637 times)

Offline JaredDrake

• Trade Count: (1)
Sling swivels for CVA Wolf
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:12:07 PM »
I put a sling swivel on the forend of my wolf and it's too tight on the swivel mount. What do you guys use that doesn't bind up?
Jared
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

Offline anweis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sling swivels for CVA Wolf
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 07:49:45 AM »
Same issue here, but i did nothing. I bought a simple, black, elastic sling from Wal-Mart for less than $10, it is so simple that it has plastic swivels and metal screws that screw in and out to lock on the studs. I actually like the sling (Winchester brand, made in China). It works for me, i find it very comfortable and useful, and i just have to remeber to oil the screws to prevent rust.
What you can do is similar, or you could take a file and file gently the sides of the studs to reduce their thickness.

Offline possume

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »
i filed mine down so the sling wouldnt bind up

Offline JaredDrake

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »
I saw that the new rifles are coming out with Quake HushStalker II swivels, so I ordered some of those and they fit perfectly.
Jared
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

Offline jrkrk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
I used a small file on mine and it's good to go.