Author Topic: Is Obama a one term Prez?  (Read 2623 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Is Obama a one term Prez?
« on: December 27, 2010, 02:03:24 AM »
Is Obama a one term Prez? I heard someone on the radio the other day (don't remember who) say they thought Obama could be elected to a second term. I have a hard time believeing he could go another term. What do you guys think? Thanks and take care Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Capt Rick Hiott

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Is Obama a one term Prez?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 02:28:15 AM »
ha-ha-ha-ha,,,,not just no,,,,but "HELL NO"!

I dont even think his own people will vote for him.
Capt Rick Hiott
Charleston,SC

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 02:32:07 AM »
He keeps getting his way, and his ratings are improving.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »
Run Romney & Palin against him in 2012, and Obama will be a two-term president.

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 02:40:52 AM »
   I sure hope he is but i have the feeling he is going to pull some kind of magic trick at the last minute and get reelected. :-\

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 02:56:34 AM »
Never over estimate, nor under estimate the vagaries of the American electorate.  With a little less than two years to go to the next election, there is plenty of time for anything to happen.  It is even possible that the economy will make some meaningful gains and the struggle against terrorism to succeed.  Do I expect anything good to happen with this administration?  No.  Do I expect the Republican Party to nominate a world beater of a candidate?  No.  As long as our primary system stays as is, there is very little chance for someone new to make it.  

If I have to speculate, I think Osama Obama will continue to run the country into the ground as he demonizes success and socializes our military into oblivion.  But, America is resilient and it's always possible that Osama might discover pragmatism.
Swingem

Offline jimster

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 03:12:53 AM »

I sure hope he is but i have the feeling he is going to pull some kind of magic trick at the last minute and get reelected.

What trick?  You have a huge masses of people in the United States that voted him in didn't you? You could have sent out resumes asking for the LEAST qualified person for president, and not done any better than Obama.

The takers out number the makers. The lazy out number the go-getters. The immoral are starting to out number the moral in many places. People are not voting for the country or what's best, they vote for what they might get from a broken government instead.

Ya...he could be elected again.  It only takes money...half the stim package money is sitting there waiting to re-elect him as well.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 03:53:08 AM »
Is Obama a one term Prez? I heard someone on the radio the other day (don't remember who) say they thought Obama could be elected to a second term. I have a hard time believeing he could go another term. What do you guys think? Thanks and take care Dale

I don't really think it makes any difference what Monkey sits in the Oval office. It's the garbage we keep electing to Congress that need to be shown the door.2012 will be business as usual IMO!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 03:55:06 AM »
My short answer is yes, one term president.

BUT, in the last few years I have grossly under-estimated the stupidity of the American public. So...................

(notice big BUT)
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline cole k

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 04:05:17 AM »
God, I hope he is but I'm not sure...

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 04:13:35 AM »
 i still think he an oprah are gonna get togather,an win..
 would i vote forem.. not ever..
 but these liberals have some smart people behind them..jmo

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 04:29:51 AM »
Romney & Palin = a Mormon & a Moron   :D :D :D
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 04:36:52 AM »
Dow is going to hit a new record this year.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 05:37:47 AM »
Won't matter. Oslama is using ky, while the other guys are just spitting on the slide. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
When you look at some in congress that keep getting re elected it becomes clear at least in some states they would elect anyone then re elect them. I would guess he has as good a chance a Bush #1 had .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 06:49:00 AM »
Ya, If people will re-elect the likes of Barney Frank and Harry Reid, then anything is possible!
Very discouraging!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 07:19:16 AM »
You know also if the economy improves and more jobs are to be had who knows what could happen. :o I like Palin maybe as a VP but never as the president. I think if she were to run for president we really could see Obama win another term. The Republican party really needs to come up with a couple good people. ::) Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 07:44:20 AM »
now is the time for all who believe in the almighty,, to get on your knees an pray god forgives this great nation
for its following the ways of the world..the real way is the love an mercy of the creator..he can make naught the enemies cunning plans..jmo

Offline GH1

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 12:52:38 PM »
In my opinion it depends on two things. One, the economy has to improve. If it's still in the toilet he'll have a hard time. Two, the Republicans need a strong candidate and I don't know if they have one. I think putting Palin on the ticket would be a mistake, but then again, what do I know?
GH1 :)
I owe my life to an organ donor

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (23)
  • Contributor
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
It depends on how the media and obama demagogue the Republicans this year and if the Republicans will actually stand up and defend themselves this time.  When the Republicans start cutting programs wait and see and every sob case the media will drag out to show how mean they are.  Maybe they could do a future spot on how every single persons life will be different with a bankrupt nation.  That will be pure misery for everyone.

So he could get re-elected from the ignorant masses.  It's our jobs to get behind a good candidate and if he/she looses in the primaries the winner will be far better than the person putting in judges and other horrible appointee's!  Regardless if we think it doesn't matter who is President the big difference is in the judiciary which will block or support every cause we care about.  Yes and that would also mean Romney & Palin.  I won't support either in the primary but will fight like hell to get them elected if they win the primary.

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »
I didn't think there were enough low lifes to elect the obamination the first time, I was wrong. He has support right here on this board.  POWDERMAN. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »
I think Palin would be more useful as a fundraiser and pillar of support, and reward her with a Cabinet position like Secretary of Energy.  The Obamatons in the samestream media would again crucify Palin if she was on the GOP ticket.   Perhaps she could run for the US Senate against Murkowski in 2016 for 1 less liberal in the Senate.   I think the GOP should look for a relative unknown popular with the tea party movement that could unite the base of the GOP with the tea party.

Also, this year means Congressional redistricting throughout the United States.  California is losing 4 seats in the House and GOP leaning states are gaining more than 12.   The GOP also holds 37 of the 50 governorships and just as many state legislative majorities. This could also pose a problem for the Obamination.  

The 2012 presidential election is a horse race at this point.  The GOP hopefuls all have drawbacks to them, and they will all be dragged out and the dead horses beaten some more by the Obama zombies and the Sorosites.    The GOP will be very well served by a ticket of two solid conservative faces, such as Tom Coburn and Michelle Bachmann.

The GOP should also adopt a solid conservative job-friendly platform, and avoid the class warfare bait the Demonrats will use.  I think they could also use the econazis to their advantage as well.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 01:40:57 PM »
HE WILL BE RE-ELECTED

look at all the fools  that voted for him  with NO expeience
he  will go into his second term  with  4 YEARS  as president

i  was shocked  when  i realizesd people were foolish enough to RE-ELECT bill klintion

and  then  to think  that hillery the hun....almost got elected

there  are  good republicans
we  just never heard  of them
the media  only  promotes  liberals
and the moronic  voters only follow the media
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »
shoo-in he is a quick study, he will let the republicans and tea party run things and make him look good.remember clinton?
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 01:03:27 AM »
shoo-in he is a quick study, he will let the republicans and tea party run things and make him look good.remember clinton?
That's 100% correct.  It will be interesting when tea party members start getting their grandmas kicked out of nursing homes.

Offline Conan The Librarian

• McDonalds. Blecch!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 01:11:44 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-12-28-1Ajobless28_ST_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

Interesting stat in the above article is that until recently jobs were expected to improve during 2011, not 2012.

Obama will be reelected as a moderating influence. Congress will need to make big spending changes during the next two years, and these changes will be reported as being draconian. Obama will be sold as saving the public from the evil republicans. And it will work. Obama is often compared to Carter but the electorate has changed since Carter and more people are on the dole. They want big government because the benefit from it.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 01:51:34 AM »
Well this am on the radio they said some poll was taken and Obama was the most liked man in America. H. Clinton was the best liked woman. I'm telling ya'll We the people are a strange lot in some places.

Offline magooch

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 03:55:53 AM »
No one asked me.  Who conducted the poll?
Swingem

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 03:58:34 AM »
Me either  :( :o

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »
that poll just proves the media reports what propells its agenda.slim rem 7