Author Topic: ENDING CHRIST WORSHIP IN THE USA. HOW THEY WILL  (Read 2976 times)

Offline GRAMPS 94

• Trade Count: (0)
ENDING CHRIST WORSHIP IN THE USA. HOW THEY WILL
« on: December 30, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »
Here is what I think. 
Look, they ruined air travel quite easily. Ending public worship will also happen. Our country is so afraid of an attack that all they will need to do is start acually terrorizing churches in a away that gets the public to be against churches. If they start blowing up  churchs that kill many inside the building then Christians would hesitate to gather. If also there were casualties around the church, the public would be against Chistians gathering ANYWHERE in fear of a bombing. I see it as a real problem for us Christians. We will be hated ( just like the Bible says will be in the end times) and our neighbors will turn against us.
The only hope beyond the speedy return of Christ would be to close our borders, profile the bad guys and go town to town, house to house and push them out for good. Yes, that would create blockaded towns and anarchy. We would then be able to worship publicly again. Just a thought.

Offline Pat/Rick

Re: ENDING CHRIST WORSHIP IN THE USA. HOW THEY WILL
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 07:55:32 AM »
Gramps, I think we are a ways from having our churches attacked. The anti christian pendulum is swinging but hasn't gone that far yet. Even a majority of the left still like Christmas, might not be our views but still......... It is certainly not unheard of for the muslims to burn/destroy churches though. When clinton helped tear apart Yugoslavia, they certainly did so there with the french UN forces retreating in their bow wake.  Don't get me wrong, I believe persecution of christians will happen and has begun, I just think we have a long row to hoe yet. Closing borders and profiling bad guys will not happen. I honestly believe we are being  set up for a north american union ala european union style.   I'm definently with you in your thoughts.  ;)

Offline GRAMPS 94

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 08:31:31 AM »
Yes, I can get a little ahead of things sometimes. However, when dealing with radicals with no regard for their own life, things could change rapidly. It just hasent happened here yet. They are bombing churchs in other parts of the world. I pray it doesnt happen here.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 08:42:08 AM »
I can't figure out how we can't worship God . Our money states in God we trust. I don't recall one statement in our founding paper work that says we can not . It does say the govt. an make us join a religion . Some take it to mean we can worship as we wish. We need to point this out and stop allowing those who confuse God with different religions . Not all religion is based on God . If we get rid of God , the flag , and history what will we be ? What have those who died to have this country free been other than a wasted soul ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »
I can't figure out how we can't worship God . Our money states in God we trust. I don't recall one statement in our founding paper work that says we can not . It does say the govt. an make us join a religion . Some take it to mean we can worship as we wish. We need to point this out and stop allowing those who confuse God with different religions . Not all religion is based on God . If we get rid of God , the flag , and history what will we be ? What have those who died to have this country free been other than a wasted soul ?
i  believe people have the right to worship who and what ever they want in this country. as long as they dont interfer with my rights. i dont push my  religion on others and  will not stand for them to push theirs on me. now that being said i think our most serious threat is from the south the drug gangs in mexico coming in have no fear of dying and no regrets about killing others. dont get me wrong i think the godless ones are a big threat and need to be told to obey our laws are go home they are 2nd to the southern threat right now. just my 2 cents

Offline GRAMPS 94

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 10:19:42 AM »
All so true. It just that when you consider that one religion, and as far as I know only one, is after world domination and everyone, everyone everyone that does not believe as they do must die, then the only stopping them is ,, well,,not something I want to have to do. I will if I have to, if my family is in danger.
With that said, I must admit I really dont know where my soul would be placed if I had to shoot em off the front porch.
This gets weird, but even though they may want to eliminate (KILL) us, can I/WE judge them?

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 10:26:42 AM »
dont get me wrong i think the godless ones are a big threat and need to be told to obey our laws are go home they are 2nd to the southern threat right now. just my 2 cents.

SRUSSEL. Like you were reading my mind.  ;D ;D
GRAMPS. Big difference between judging and recognizing sin when we see it. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline schuetzen

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 10:57:26 AM »
We have the individual freedom to worship (or not worship) as we wish.  There are no collective or group rights, such as rights for certain groups of people, religious or otherwise, only individual rights.

As stated in the Treaty of Tripoli of 1796, our forefathers wrote... "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."
‎Is it really Zombie Max, if it's not .357 Max?

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 12:50:44 PM »
As stated in the Treaty of Tripoli of 1796, our forefathers wrote... "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."

I don't really agree with that at all. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline The Hermit

• A Real Regular
  • Security is the ability to take care of yourself.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 03:21:10 PM »
Its only a matter of time before "In GOD We Trust" is challenged in the courts. Other than the crusades, I don't see Christians defending the faith by action. The Pledge of Allegiance is loosing ground at schools, munincipal meetings etc. Apathy is rampant. The "Christian belt" is in decline. Church attendance is down in most areas. Too many Jimmy's and Tammyfays,sex abuse scandals, corruption and drugs. Laws being selectively enforced.
I'm 75 and have seen the decline in morals in our country and it makes me very sad. The irony of it all is that it is the results of pursuing the dollar by society. The same dollar that says "In GOD We Trust".

The Hermit

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 03:54:42 PM »

I'd hardly say one man, Joel Barlow signer of the treaty, constitutes the "forefathers". And this treaty lasted only 4 years, the Arabic version doesnt include Article 11 (your reference) and subsequent treaties with Barbary actually reversed course and even referenced the trinity.

We were not founded as a theocracy true; many Muslim countries were/are self-declared theocracies. However, Christianity is the exact source of the concept of religious freedom as articulated by a plurality of our forefathers, many of whom were deists, as it is the only "exclusive" religion that acknowledges the agency of man. Secularism doesn't accommodate diversity of thought either. So the very fact we enjoy religious freedom is the result of Christian influence. And many forefathers saw a necessary link between a successful democracy and Christian citizens, again because morality is the fruit of the Christian heart, not merely the actions of a disgruntled subject.
held fast

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 04:44:58 PM »
TN I was hoping you would add to this. Thanks. Our nationmay not have been founded on the Christian religion. I would dare say that our nation was founded by Christians. I can never seem to remember what the number of ordained ministers was, who signed our Constitution. certainly I would have remembered if there had been an imam taking part.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »
he said.. if a man lose his life for my sake ,he gains eternal life..may i be strong enough[in the lord] to endure to the end.. this is my prayer..slim

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 08:17:26 AM »
A good prayer it is slim rem.

Offline powderman

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
There are no monkeys or apes in my family tree. For some of you I can see why you might believe that there are some in yours. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »
the answer is really simple. tell the middle east and eastern africa to knock off the terrorism and if they don't, start turning their countries into glass bowls. after 2 or 3 of them get lit up with nukes, they'll start cleaning their own house.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline teamnelson

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 02:18:32 PM »
... worshipping Christ is ending in our churches, btw. The government doesn't need to help. Christ, as in the incarnation ... word become flesh ... fully God fully man ... coming with a sword, etc. is passe in the church today. Christ-ianity has been replaced with Jesus-anity in the US of A. Its well documented in academic circles, institutions of higher learning, popular "christian" media, and those who disagree are considered out of step with where the church is going. Jesusanity is the gospel of the mega church, large crowds, the hip and upcoming. I've read/heard countless proclamations by mainline preachers, pastors of well known churches, widely published "authorities" and they come right out and say that "Christ" is not palatable to the world, but Jesus ... the kind man of history who taught us not to judge and to turn our cheeks ... is what the world wants to hear today. Nope, the government doesn't need to do anything except keep the public indoctrination system afloat for another couple generations and Christ-ianity will be a remnant in North America.
held fast

Offline GRAMPS 94

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 03:05:10 PM »
This is all so interesting and varied.
My original premis was that our own citizens will be the ones who turn against Christ worship due to the terrorists targeting Christians and with that violence, people close by will be harmed. So they will want Christians shut down for fear of attacks where by inocent non believers get hurt. To me its all out of fear and thats how terror  wins.

Offline teamnelson

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 03:28:02 PM »
This is all so interesting and varied.
My original premis was that our own citizens will be the ones who turn against Christ worship due to the terrorists targeting Christians and with that violence, people close by will be harmed. So they will want Christians shut down for fear of attacks where by inocent non believers get hurt. To me its all out of fear and thats how terror  wins.
Gramps, I guess I figure its a variation on a theme - folks are so afraid to be offended by Christ today, the "tolerance terrorists" have struck fear of hurt feelings into the citizens of the US. Christ is quickly becoming the most unwelcome word in American communication. No matter how you slice it, it will be fear that drives the wave of animosity against Christ and those who follow Him ... ironic isn't it? Perfect love casts out all fear. After years of ministry now, counseling thousands of people, the consistent pattern I find is that they would rather cling to their fears than accept the freedom found in Christ.
held fast

Offline GRAMPS 94

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
Yes, Freedom is what believing in Christ is all about. It took me many years to final stop, listen and accept. Then, it all became so much easier. Fear? I have little. I do fear for the untold millions that wont accept the truth and The Way. All we can do is pray for them and grab as many from satan as possible before we sleep and wait for the Kingdom.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 08:31:03 AM »
All so true. It just that when you consider that one religion, and as far as I know only one, is after world domination and everyone, everyone everyone that does not believe as they do must die, then the only stopping them is ,, well,,not something I want to have to do. I will if I have to, if my family is in danger.
With that said, I must admit I really dont know where my soul would be placed if I had to shoot em off the front porch.
This gets weird, but even though they may want to eliminate (KILL) us, can I/WE judge them?
I disagree , Christians have sent people all over the world in an effort to convert others . The problem is the muslims might be better at it. Us Christians need to get back to work and on the stright and narrow.

Offline Shu

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »
It actually starts by watering down the Gospels of Christ. Then you cannot speak out against any other religion becuase you may offend them. As wars continue over religions and ideologies, laws will be passed against even speaking out against another religion. Christianity will be pushed out becuase it does not accept any religion that doesn't accept Christ as the only true Son of God and Savior. More laws will be passed and owning a Bible will be against the law. You will be told to embrace unity of all religions into one master religion where everyone worships the same idol (not the True Living God).
This will bring about a false peace in the world. Then the abomination will stand in the Holy temple and falsely proclaim himself to be god.
Televangelists who have have lost thier true callings are just the start. It becomes worse as time goes by. Fortunately we have a friend who will never leave nor forsake us.

Do not be troubled by these things, they must come to pass so the Only True and Living God will save us.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
yep !

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »
In 1892 the Supreme Court or the Chief Justice said our nation was a Christian nation and our laws based on Christian principles.  This is a generic statement, as we had multiple denominations of Christianity.  No one single church as a state church.  Islam or Buddism wasn't even thought of as being "American" back then but generic Christianity was as American as apple pie. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
SHU. Good post, I agree. Our preachers need to stand tall and tell it like it is instead of staying away from the wrongs in this world. Sidestepping the murdering of childtren and homosexuality is wrong in the churches. Preachers need to stand up and tell the world about that cancer islam. My pastor preaches it all, he tells it like it is. Like he said, for me to know the truth and not warn you, shame on me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline GRAMPS 94

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
You guys are good! All this is good info for the future. Yes we must stand tall. I just hope if a bomber comes to my Church he stands next to me so I dont have live through the mahem. Maybe not, I dont know, Its also very confusing. WHY IS THERE PEOPLE THAT MUST KILL EVERYONE NOT LIKE THEM!! I just dont get it, and there really is no way to change their belief. They brainwash their kids and teach them to kill.
Christians just dont do that. Man its about LOVE. Where is that not understood in the Bible. Crap im going to go do something else before I get kicked out of GBO. bye

Offline jimster

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 01:21:30 PM »
There are writtings of the founding fathers that will point to Christianity, moral compass, and such things, but their intention was I think, to be able to worship freely a lot, sometimes, or not at all, without worries, at least no worries from governments.  They also pointed out some other things as well, the fact that religion of any kind could get way out of hand, and even back in those days, people were dying over religion. The idea was above all, freedom...for everyone to think and do as they wish concerning religion, or worship nothing if they wish.  Any religion can get out of hand, most all of them have at one time or another, some place.

They brainwash their kids and teach them to kill.
Christians just dont do that. Man its about LOVE.

Christians have done that. They raised their kids to burn people that might have been a witch. They worshiped God, and then killed the Indians and took their land. Sometimes in the name of God they did these things.  The founding fathers were wary of these things too. 

"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution. The primitive Christians thought persecution extremely wrong in the Pagans, but practiced it on one another. The first Protestants of the Church of England blamed persecution in the Romish Church, but practiced it upon the Puritans. They found it wrong in Bishops, but fell into the practice themselves both there (England) and in New England."--- Benjamin Franklin

"Is uniformity attainable? Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth." --- Thomas Jefferson, from "Notes on Virginia"

"What influence, in fact, have ecclesiastical establishments had on society? In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the civil authority; on many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny; in no instance have they been the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not." --- James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" --- John Adams, letter to F.A. Van der Kamp, Dec. 27, 1816

"I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved--the Cross. Consider what calamities that engine of grief has produced!" --- John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson

Offline powderman

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 04:24:26 PM »
JIMSTER. I see where you are coming from but all that is history, it's been over with for many years now. Not true for the muslims, it's daily with them. They still seem to need somebodys blood on a daily basis. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Shu

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 02:10:36 AM »
Christ taught that we should love one another as we love ourselves and that we should love God with all our heart. He said this is how we should live and this is what we should teach. Others may choose to kill, slander, gossip or backbite but that is not what was intended for the Children of the True and Living God. Yes it is very hard to love someone with a gun in your face or when they spit on you. If our Lord could endure the things he did, can we not endure what we must until he returns. He provides everything for us. Including protection. Yes, I am a gun owner and strong supporter of the US Constitution. Christ first everything else falls into it's proper priority.

Never be afraid for He is always with you.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 03:05:41 AM »
Killing in many cases is just what was intended . Even one on one as self defense is OK. No where do I remember reading where a christian was to lay down and be beaten to death. No where are we forbidden from going to the aid of others. There is a war going on between Good and evil be it in your town with drugs or across the sea in some third world country . Either you resist it and fight for good or you become one of them.