Author Topic: S Palin  (Read 4997 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: S Palin
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 01:27:33 PM »
Of course we all know that generally speaking, conservative women are several light years better looking than the liberal ones.
   This video shows exactly why liberal guys are so miserable..and why they are so much in favor of abortion.. ;) :D ;D

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/conservative-women-more-attractive-than-liberal-women
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
  Some of those liberal women are so ugly, it appears that some of their 'men' have already decided that Al Franken & Barney (not the  PURPLE dinosaur)...are looking pretty good. ;D :o perhaps that is why they are pushing gay privilege so hard. Barney has already tried on his duds.. :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SWagner

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 03:37:37 PM »
Ironglow: Hi, buddy. this is Goofyoldfart on Swagner's 'puter. You know it sure is easier to look at an intelligent lady, especially when they are pretty. But for a fact, even an ugly woman that is intelligent is more fun to talk to than any liberal. just my 2 cents.

goofyoldfart.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 02:35:08 PM »
XD40;
That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son." =FOGHORN LEGHORN

lighten up - ironglow

Come on,,, admit it.
You just got nailed to the wall !
Ya got to learn if your going to try to smear somone you at least have to know what you are talking about.
If not ,,,this is what happens!

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 03:37:01 PM »
Come on,,, admit it.
You just got nailed to the wall !
Ya got to learn if your going to try to smear somone you at least have to know what you are talking about.
If not ,,,this is what happens!

HEH, YEP. Busted. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 10:44:22 PM »
The thing that bugs me about these "liberals" and "progressives" is that they aren't. One would expect them to be "open minded" accepting of a wider range of lifestyles, outlooks and so on. But they aren't - if you challenge them they rapidly retreat to a very narrow outlook and start calling names, vilifying and generally get nasty to the point of violence. No better, and often far worse than supposed conservatives are.  Seems too that whatever pops up these days that "progressives" don't like, they some how try to tag it on Sarah - utterly unrelated stuff.  Now Sarah may deserve some criticism on some points but the "progressives" throw some incredible snits that baffle me for a lack of connection.  If that's what "progressive" means, I want no part of it.  I should add I'm pretty neutral on Sarah - didn't vote for her for Gov. don't agree with all she says - mostly don't pay attention to what she says.
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
Dand;
      I get your point and don't disagree..and I also am baffled at the delerious rage of 'progressives' at even the mention of her name.
 I truly wonder if they realize how truly stupid they appear with their uncontrollable rage at an attractive, smart, mother who enjoys outdoor sports and and managed a governor's job while managing a family.
   It must in part be the fact that she has succeeded so well at what the "proggies" admire;  a smart & tough woman who has successfully performed as governor of a state .  Of course her good looks puts her at odds with almost the entire "feminist butch" branch of the liberals.
      Being a Christian obviously  puts her at odds with nearly 100% of the lib/proggies..but I doubt that bothers her.  As with her, most Christians would rather be alive and right with God..than  dead wrong with the proggies !

I find it most interesting when the atheists even in this forum and claiming 'tolerance', insist that Christians not be involved in government or politics....while the 'intolerant' Christians have not demanded the same of atheists... ;D

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
If quitting and teenage pregnancy equal success my new idol lives down at the trailer park  ;D
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 11:56:25 AM »
That makes no sense.
held fast

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 12:18:57 PM »
That makes no sense.

HMMMM, you noticed that too??? POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
I'm guessing it sounded funny to all the other folks at the MoveOn office in Boulder, probably spewed their yerba mate' on their ipad and nearly soaked their chacos.

Clinical trials have proven the effectiveness of the humorous soundbyte to overcome cognitive dissonance, especially when it has no basis in truth, and is merely evocative of a stereotype. We used to see that sort of behavior exclusively amongst racists (i.e. racial jokes), but its mainstreamed into politics today. Its the complementary idea to the power of positive self-talk, this is the power of negative other-talk, or feeling good about myself when I can put others down as well, especially if I can give myself plausible deniability by couching it in a passive aggressive joke. Commonly found amongst pre-teen girls, it may manifest itself as a desire to pick on the strongest social threat so that others do not notice your own shortcomings. "Did you see her hair? OMG!"

Frankly most of the Palin bashing I've seen has been the functional equivalent of that. I'm neither for her, nor against her, but as a studier of human behavior, its clear that she is perceived to be a huge threat by her detractors, as evidenced by the lengths they'll go to run her down. What they, and the pre-teen girls alike, don't get is that the harder they try, the more attention they bring to her, and then we all begin to realize what's going on, and then look at the person making the accusations. It almost always backfires. If they're really that threatened by her, they should leave her alone; treat her like she's insignificant. But its too late now.
held fast

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 04:03:27 PM »
If quitting and teenage pregnancy equal success my new idol lives down at the trailer park  ;D

Sure Crusty, we understand;
   You have never quit a job, you still work at the first job you ever had, still go back home each Thursday to haul Mom's trash out,  and each tuesday you have to wash down the blackboard in Mrs Jones' 3rd grade class!  :D :o

And of course in your extended family, you have never had anyone get pregnant before marriage, get drunk, smoke too much, smoke pot, use dope, swear or collect a speeding ticket.. ;) :D ;D

Now for a little knowledge which you should eventually get through experience .   There are very likely some very nice people living in trailer parks..and likely, there are some very nasty people living in mansions in exclusive neighborhoods.
  ..But then, I am just a Christian/conservative, and we don't feel quite so comfortable judging and stereotyping people as do the liberals...

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »
Good one Iron.  One of my very best friends lived in a  trailer when we were in High school and college. He studied computer programming.  Now he lives in a mansion - still a very good guy.

I have to say, I wish Sarah had worked out her full term, earned more chops, grown more solid experience then moved (presumably) up in a more gentle trajectory.  But the legal harassment she and her family were getting was badly paralyzing the Alaska government. Possibly if she had been allowed to attend to just government, she might have had more time for her family.  I'm sure that Bristol's pregnancy was a painful thing, but Sarah nor Bristol deserve some of the vitriol directed at them.

I have to hand it to Sarah, I'd say she's going for the gold while the opportunities are there.  I do wish at times she took a little more time to consider her word choice and even the battles she chooses.  But for some issues, I'm glad she speaking up.

Mostly I'm tired of the screeching on both sides.
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA

Offline magooch

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2011, 03:45:31 AM »
 What happened to the "delete post" thingy?
Swingem

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2011, 06:55:43 PM »
The liberals are so scared of her they twist everything she says to make it look wrong or stupid.  If she does not say it they make it up.

As governor she did a very good job, far better than her predicessor.  I like most Alaskans was very pleased with her performance as Governor.  She made a few mistakes, but she did a lot of good, and got a lot of things changed as they should have been. 

As for Sarah resigning her office, she did what was best for the State Of Alaska, and we Alaskans understand that.  All you folks know about it is what the liberal media reported, most of it untrue.  As for energy, and how the oil companies work, Sarah knows more than anyone in DC on that subject.  Sarah played hard ball with Big Oil and they took her, and the State Of Alaska to court.  We won.  Sarah had placed British Patrolium under a microscope here in Alaska, because they had been caught cutting corners.  Sarah had reported that to the Federal Government, but they ignored it.  We all know what that later cost.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 01:23:01 AM »
  There used to be a slogan used by Packard car company which said;  " Ask the man who owns one".

For information about Palin..You've just heard from a man who experienced her governorship !  Worth heeding !

...But as usual, some who have no real knowledge of her still repeat the old lies and spin of the liberal media...
     " There are none so blind as those who WILL not see".

Offline scootrd

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 03:19:12 AM »
XD40;

Sarah herself said "you can see Russia from Alaska", which is entirely true !  Perhaps what tina Fay said is what you WANTED to hear...  In any case, perhaps a geography lesson is due....
   In the Bearing straight (that's between Russia & Alaska), there are two islands which are very  close.  These two islands are called the Diomede islands, the larger one being part of Russia while the smaller one being part of the US. These islands are only about 2.5 miles apart, can you picture seeing big Diomede from little Diomede...only 2.5 miles away ?

Yes but her comment regarding Russia was in a direct response to the question below , putting it is context her response made Zero sense. That's why she was parodied. I'm not a liberal and Palin may be a very nice person ,
However she is totally unqualified and even more needs to go back to school and acquire an education. I kinda felt bad for her because she was thrust into the spotlight as VP candidate and totally not equipped informed or otherwise.
I also don't think the Liberals are afraid of her ...In fact they hope she runs. Her approval ratings are dismal.

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 03:49:53 AM »
 scoot;
  Where can we find that transcript which you took your post  from ? I would like to read more of it, simply because what I see here is not as I recall from seeing that interview.
  I know that interview did not go off well for two reasons 1) She listened to McCain's handlers who were rino elitists and didn't really like her. and.. 2) She was well aware that she was facing a hostile interview.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 04:48:38 AM »
Ya gave to love Sarah. If for no other reason that she scares the liberal parasites to death.

I think common sense is very scary to a liberal parasite.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2011, 05:47:15 AM »
  There has been so much disinformation soread about the lady, that One has to seek verification of charges.  Yes, she did not perform well when grilled by Couric..but to equate a person for a less than stellar performance during a hostile interview ios a biot naive .  Ron Reagan did not perform well in one of his debates, simply because his advisers prepared him poorly.  The next debate, where he decided to be the real Reagan..he cleaned house with his opponent. For many people today, there is little doubt that Reagan was the best Pres of the second half of the 20th century and perhaps the best pres of the entire 20th century.
   Beyond the Couric interview, Sarah performed well.  Her detractor always point to that one poor performance..as if Obama's political savvy should be judged entirely by his statement that there are "57 states".
    I am not so sure her next step should be for Pres or VP, although she is at least as qualified and perhaps moreso, than they who are filling those spots at present. She is doing a great job right where she is at..pointing out the stupidity of the left and highlighting their ugliness of philosophy..anti-God, anti-family, anti-decency and anti-freedom  although still pro-communism.  Keeps voters aware, you know...

Offline scootrd

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »
scoot;
  Where can we find that transcript which you took your post  from ? I would like to read more of it, simply because what I see here is not as I recall from seeing that interview.
  I know that interview did not go off well for two reasons 1) She listened to McCain's handlers who were rino elitists and didn't really like her. and.. 2) She was well aware that she was facing a hostile interview.

IG I just simply googled Palin Couric Interview transcript .. found a few sources that posted the transcript and validated each posting contained the same information. I saw the interview , and the transcript posted was verbatim. 

Here's one source ... But there are many sites you can choose from

http://tv.spreadit.org/sarah-palin-katie-couric-interviewpalin-couric-interview-transcript/

I think if She would like to make a run she really does need to brush up on Political Science.. She may mean well but a lot of times she speaks from a position of unknowing and it just doesnt come off well to a broad majority of the population.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline scootrd

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »
Sourdough, IG...

Umm, just one important question on "she did what was good for Alaska and people" spin...

If Ms. Palin was so beloved by the Alaskan people, who pretty much unanimously supported her as you say--stood along side her, and she was doing a great job in just two short years...THEN WHY THE HECK DID SHE VACATE OFFICE ON VERY SHORT NOTICE (or no notice)..if she had all this love and support, doing a good job, and she was standing up to Big Oil.?....wouldn't fullfilling her govenorship contract made her even more presidential material than vama moosing?

..TM7

I don't put much stock in Polls , I have been around long enough to know it all depends on how the questions are asked and data manipulated and Audience Polled ,

However for the most part all the recent major national polls are reporting numbers close to these cited below for Sarah.

State        Favorable / Unfavorable
Montana  44/50
Ohio 37/52
North Carolina 36/57
Florida 36/57
Virginia 35/58
Wisconsin 35/58
Minnesota 35/60
Michigan 34/60
Alaska 33/58
Massachusetts 27/68

Here's one article from anchorage Daily News. But all major newspapers are reporting similar number through multiple polls
http://www.adn.com/2010/12/28/1622197/palin-headlines-favorability-poll.html

And IG no. I am not bashing Sarah , I am just stating reality. Her number have dropped an yes while she may serve a purpose doing what she does communication with base she is not a viable candidate at present time on national stage. However who knows what future holds 6 months is a long time in the politics cycle let alone 2012. 

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »
Yep, she scares the hell out of them liberals!

Offline Shu

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
I love Sarah Palin, she is funny, seemingly honest, hunts, fishes and takes care of her family.

I don't love the way her life seems to be caught in a reality show.

Anyone thinking she is to incompetant to be the vice presiddent, well let me just say 2 names for you- Dan Quayle and Al Gore. I'd take Sarah any day of the week. Least you know theres going to be food on the dinner plate.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »
Question- If she can't handle herself in a hostle interview- how will she handle herself when she has to deal with hostile countries. I think the president of the United States of America should be able to handle  hostile interviews and come out alot better than Palin appeared. I like Palin as a person. She impressed me on her Alaska show. Not afraid to handle big fish, bad weather nor big bore guns. I just don't think she is qualified to be president. You have to think on your feet and come out of it looking like a winner. I don't think she has that quality about her.

Offline Shu

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 01:25:15 PM »
Gerald Ford had trouble walking across the stage. How could he face a hostile interviewer.
Bill Clinton had trouble keeping his pants up. How could he face himself in the mirror much less a hostile nation that he wasn't giving money to.

Just some food for thought.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »
That just proves my point. There are alot of people who don't consider them very good and effective presidents.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2011, 03:22:03 PM »
  XD40;
     While I am not saying that Sarah is the BEST possible candidate, I am saying she is probably better by far than what we have gracing the Whitehouse today  in either the presidential or vice presidential spot..of course that is not saying a lot for them. Since the most important trait of any C-in-C is quality of character the contrast is startling. Especially when considering the background of BHO..and his associations with Rev Wright, Fararkhan, Alinsky and et all she is many miles ahead.
   As a team, although far from the best available, I cannot feature McCain bowing and offering obesiance to every little tinpot Muslim dictator of this world..and saying that this is no longer a Christian nation, while suggesting it is one of the largest Muslim nations.
  Scoot;
  thank you for the link, I'll repost it here hoping all get a chance to read it: 

http://tv.spreadit.org/sarah-palin-katie-couric-interviewpalin-couric-interview-transcript/

Curiously, you used only one question/answer point to illustrate your point..the one answer which on the surface appeared awkward on Palin's part.  The rest of the interview was about equal to any other interview by anybody.  I explained why it appeared that way..can we imagine BHO without his teleprompters ?
   You cherry-picked one small part of the interview...should we pick the part where Joe biden said "this is a big F---- deal" and judge his whole personality and capabilities by that one statement ?

The only thing i can add is that it is quite obvious if McCain were president (the only other presidential choice) we would be more respected and less a laughingstock of the world.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2011, 05:24:09 AM »
When Sarah was Mayor of Wasillia she fired a woman, that woman vowed to get even.  Sarah beat an Anchorage politician named Richard Halcro for the governorship.  Sarah had already had problems with Halcro during the time she was on the energy commitee.  For the woman from Wasillia it was simply revenge, for Halcro it was a case of sour grapes.

Both of these two started watching everything Sarah did, and turning in ethics complaints.  As soon as they turned in a complaint they then notified the liberal news media that was more than glad to make a big deal out of it.  These people were turning in two or three ethics complaints a week.  Our new ethics law was being used as a weapon in a manner no one ever thought of.  All these ethics complaints had to be addressed by a private attourney hired by Sarah, paid for by Sarah, out of her pocket.  It got to the point that Sarah was spending so much time on answering ethics complaints that it was interfeering with her daily routine, and her ability to do her job as governor.  Also the lawyer fees were growing at a rapid rate.  When the Attourney fees passed $500,000.00 Todd and Sarah decided it was going too far, she needed to stop the complaints.  The only way to stop them was to resign as governor.  This was something Sarah and the Palin family tormented over for weeks, before making the final decission.  Track was totally against it.  But they could see no other way out.  By this time our Democratic controled legislature refused to help by placing some restraints on the ethics law.  They were mad that she had accepted the nomination from McCain.  As soon as she resigned the complaints stopped, two people had successfully used the ethics program as a weapon, and won.  As soon as Sarah was out of office the legislator made changes to the Ethics Law.  All but one of the ethics complaints was found to be frivilous and dropped, but each and every one had to be processed and investigated costing the state, and the Palin family, time and money.  The one involving her Ex-brother-in-law was the only one found to have merit.  Later it was determined he and the second person named in the complaint had committed purgery during the investigation.  Charges against Sarah was dropped.

One of the cases was so stupid it was rediculious, but it still had to be investigated.  Even the news people thought this one was rediculious.  Todd Palin is a racer, and races Arctic Cat snow machines in the Iron Dog 2,000 mile race.  They start in Anchorage, run to Nome along the Idatarod Trail.  Then from Nome, up the Yukon River to Tanana, then up the Tanana River to the Chena River, and finish on the Chena in Fairbanks.  Sarah was present at an interview between Bristol and Greta Van Sestrin.  Everyone had thrown their parkas and coats on the sofa when they came in.  Someone yelled "Racers coming up the river".  People started grabbing coats and running to the river, someone mistakenly grabbed Sarah's coat.  Sarah thinking it might be Todd wanted to be out there so she grabbed one of the kids coats and ran to the river.  The coat Sarah grabbed had the Arctic Cat logo on the back.   No one noticed, or thought anything of it, except the woman from Wasillia.  An ethics complaint was turned in that day to the Fairbanks Governor's office.  It charged Sarah with "Using her office as Governor to promote Artic Cat Corporation".  Simply because she picked up the wrong coat in all the excitement.  I was there on the river bank when she came running down.  I did not notice she was wearing an Artic Cat Jacket, it's not the kind of thing people pay any attention to up here.  Everyone has a jacket that says Arctic Cat, Ski Doo, or Yamaha, on it.  Mine says Ski Doo.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline powderman

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 05:50:25 AM »
SOURDOUGH. The only way you will get these pantywetters to like Sarah is if you can convince her to dis our military, cut America down and appologize to the godless ones for our success, proclaim queer marriage as a right, give a pro death speech, and have an affair or 2. Then the pantywetters would welcome her as one of them. Simple????? POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D