Author Topic: Painfully obvious, isn't it...  (Read 3942 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Painfully obvious, isn't it...
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:52:33 PM »
   In the late 70s Ayatollah Khomeni sat on the balcony of his Paris apartment, glowering down at crowds and reporters.  His aim was to take over the govt of Iran and install a brutal, sadistic sharia reign.  He never could have made it without Jimmie Carter's assistance in removing the Shah.  Eventually, with Carter's approbation the Shah was ousted and the fanatical Islamic regime waltzed into Teheran and took over.  Knowing full well what kind of man (Carter) they were dealing with, in November 1979 the Ayatollah took captive our entire embassy staff and held them for 444 days. When Pres Reagan was elected they began to know fear.  While Reagan was being sworn into office on the podium in DC, aircraft were leaving Teheran for the US...carrying the embassy staff. A strong leader makes a point !
       Since then, that wicked regime has chafed at the thought of spreading their poisonous politics to other countries.  Problem was, they didn't dare do it with a strong leader in the oval office, They didn't even want to challenge Clinton.
     Now things have changed, they have tried Obama and found him to be a first class weakling..so they, with their "cats paws" (Muslim brotherhood) are at this moment, trying to pull off  in several countries, what they did in Iran..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Painfully obvious, isn't it...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
The time for a stronger leader is at hand. One who knows that a peoples survival is based on hard work and steadfast defense. Good luck America.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 04:24:32 AM »
Never worry about chickens and when they roost at home that's where they belong.
It's the ostrich that should cause concern, especially when it's not the sand it's head is buried in.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 04:31:49 AM »
  Sorry you doesn't get it TM, everyone else has no problem.  But then, Pvt lozon always marched to the drummer he alone heard. ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 04:50:14 AM »
Yep, It looks like we are watching Iran all over. Carter gave that country to the Muslim, extremist through stupidity. I have no doubt Obama knows exactly what he is doing!

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 05:03:49 AM »
Yep, It looks like we are watching Iran all over. Carter gave that country to the Muslim, extremist through stupidity. I have no doubt Obama knows exactly what he is doing!
If you guys developed ED you'd blame it on Obama.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 05:33:51 AM »
I happen to know the highest ranking hostage in the Iran hostage crisis personally. TM don't go spreadingany lies here, again facts will be your undoing.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 05:37:59 AM »
If you guys developed ED you'd blame it on Obama.

Junior...
   Too bad you cannot recognize a weakling...the rest of the world does !

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 05:49:46 AM »
I lose very little sleep over the idiot that has infested the White House. We can survive anything he dreams up.
It's those that support him that will destroy this country. Especially those self proclaimed liberals who think they are so well round because they champion parts of the Constitution while supporting political factions that attack our liberties daily.

Getting back on subject, it's not that current events are all obama's fault but the way they are unfolding is. He lacks the brains and backbone that it takes to lead. Strong leadership has always influenced world events and kept the wild dogs at bay, but obama lack of strength only emboldens our enemies.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 10:05:07 AM »
Bruce Laingen, he grew up right down the road.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Laingen
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
  Sorry you doesn't get it TM, everyone else has no problem.  But then, Pvt lozon always marched to the drummer he alone heard. ;) :D
Good for him...! Got to admire someone who separates from the herd once in while. I'm sure you're the reason in part, why he did... 8)

Billy...so you know somebody who was a hostage, huh?  So? and What's their name..?

..TM7

There is an old saying that says, "A thief always thinks somebody is going to rob him."

I think that goes for liers too!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
tm7 needs a blanket party. ;D
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »
Sherlock Holmes: [to Watson] Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  That from the guy who buys into all the truthers' conspiracy theories involving 9-11, WITHOUT FACTS (just speculation). 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline jimster

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 05:07:28 AM »
Getting back on subject, it's not that current events are all obama's fault but the way they are unfolding is. He lacks the brains and backbone that it takes to lead. Strong leadership has always influenced world events and kept the wild dogs at bay, but obama lack of strength only emboldens our enemies.

Pat

This is the major cause for most all trouble for sure.  Animals can sense weakness and become bold.  Same as humans.
The weaker our leadership becomes the more trouble we will have,  no matter who started what, no matter what political
stance you think you have.  The only people in the world who are afraid of our leadership now are true Americans, nobody else
seems to be worried at all.  This is bass-ackwards if you ask me.  Seen if before.

Good post Pat...it pretty much sums up the root of the problem no matter how many arguments they have on who started what and when.

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 05:27:48 AM »
That's actually a mis-characterization and a fib. It's the Official Conspiracy Theory of the gov loyalists that lacks facts and evidence and a real investigation (and which you never ever supply)...and repeat a story long and often enough it becomes a false reality. The loyalists so want people to believe the OCTheory that they resort to negative stigma and fibs to promote their unbelieveable story....an example just above. What kind of society/person would attempt to censor such truth seekers which would only support their OCTheory--that is, if it were true....to aspire to the "faithful and true witness" (Rev 3:14)?? This is all becoming painfully transparent for the real liers who always resort to madmen tactics. People are figuring this crap out..

No, it's the truthers doing exactly what you state.  They do not believe that it could have happened the way the government and investigators say that it did, and therefore make claims of how the BELIEVE it happened.  Without proof.  NO PROOF OF EXPLOSIVES, JUST A CLAIM.  NO SOUND OF EXPLOSIONS ON THE VIDEO.  Basically, their argument boils down to "it couldn't have happened the way the government claims, so it must be THIS way".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 05:59:40 AM »
I have to agree with ya Casull. The pentagon one gits me the most. I had a cousin that saw the plane go over him very him very very low and then immediately after he heard the impact and saw the smoke. But these "truthers" try to make claims of a missile with a coordinated flyover of an airliner. Or in one sentence they say that even an expert pilots say they could not have flown in that low. But in the next they have this theory that the pentagon was hit by a remote controlled airliner. Buy you have to love their imaginations. They remind me of my cousin Jimmy, that boy had a huge imagination, he could entertain himself for hours.  ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o

Without folks like these we wouldn't have bigfoot and chupacabra.  :D ;D :D ;D

Offline Casull

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:41 AM »
TM, you claim that WTC #7 is the smoking gun.  I watched the video of it on fire and leading up to the collapse.  NO sound of exposions preceeding the collapse.  I'll believe my own eyes.  And again, NOT ONE SHRED OF DIRECT EVIDENCE by the truthers.  All inuendo and weak circumstantial evidence.  No eplosives, no explosives residue, no whistleblowers, no direct evidence.  Nada.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 06:58:22 AM »
Damn , I will be glad when I can put TM back on ignore!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 07:06:06 AM »
Damn , I will be glad when I can put TM back on ignore!

I'd miss the laughs, I have a  cousin who has a huge imagination and is pretty burned out from smoking weed from an early age. I find him hilarious. BTW I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
TM, you claim that WTC #7 is the smoking gun.  I watched the video of it on fire and leading up to the collapse.  NO sound of exposions preceeding the collapse.  I'll believe my own eyes.  And again, NOT ONE SHRED OF DIRECT EVIDENCE by the truthers.  All inuendo and weak circumstantial evidence.  No eplosives, no explosives residue, no whistleblowers, no direct evidence.  Nada.

Casull.........Do you believe that the Joint Chiefs had a plan to kill Americans, and fake ship and aircraft strikes by Cuba to prepare the country for the invasion of Cuba, during the missle crisis?

It happened! And this info was sealed for years from us. (Read the Northwood papers)

TM! You again would waste your breath by presenting facts to some people.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »
Yep "Operation Northwoods". I honestly believe the plan wasn't executed because they found a "new guy" that of course was the Gulf of Tonkin. Gotta keep the gears of the military industrial complex turning! Dwight D Eisenhower warned us of it. Probably the last of the great Presidents.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
This whole thing in Egypt puzzles me.
The wiki leak via the UK Telegram shows the US planted the activists to start the revolution. Obama comes out supporting Mubarak, a thing which may now have changed. The Egyptians are saying that they want democracy. We are fighting two wars which they say is to promote democracy and yet initially we support the puppet regimes. All of this seems contradictory. Any ideas?

I am pretty sure that our FED unintentionally caused the problem. Money printing inflation is always exported when you have the worlds reserve currency. In the marginal countries, higher commodity prices leads to unrest by the masses who send a much higher proportion of their income on food. This will spread.

The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Casull

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
TM! You again would waste your breath by presenting facts to some people.

You're absolutely correct NW.  You obviously missed the part where I spoke of watching the video of WTC #7, and there being NO explosions prior to its collapse.  Guess I was wasting my breath on trying to present that to some people.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »
The wiki leak via the UK Telegram shows the US planted the activists to start the revolution. Obama comes out supporting Mubarak, a thing which may now have changed. The Egyptians are saying that they want democracy. We are fighting two wars which they say is to promote democracy and yet initially we support the puppet regimes. All of this seems contradictory. Any ideas?

I am pretty sure that our FED unintentionally caused the problem. Money printing inflation is always exported when you have the worlds reserve currency. In the marginal countries, higher commodity prices leads to unrest by the masses who send a much higher proportion of their income on food. This will spread.

Good post Gary G
Promoting democracy? military industrial complex? promote democracy to questionable regions, entrap ourselves to become embroiled in conflict, thereby increasing oppertunity maybe? Just how embroiled are we in foreign affairs? Could be deeper than we could imagine.

"This will spread". I believe  so, MSNBC had an article on the rising price of commodity foods, though I must confess having to not have read it yet. Wasn't there a post earlier here or another forum I read that obama was alerting troops to prepare for possibility of food riots? I think that there are indicators and ducks in a row to suggest the possibility of unrest and strife. Will it happen? I'd rather stay prepared than to be caught with my pants down as the saying goes.

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »
Casull.........Do you believe that the Joint Chiefs had a plan to kill Americans, and fake ship and aircraft strikes by Cuba to prepare the country for the invasion of Cuba, during the missle crisis?

Typical tactic.  That's a very compelling comparison there NW.  A PLAN by several individuals (a plan that was never carried out) means that the conspiracy nuts' claim that the US government carried out the actions of 9-11 through the activities of hundreds, possibly thousands, of individuals (all while being known to the citizens of Israel and who knows what other countries and the news media of at least Great Britain).  And again all of this without even one eye witness to the planting of the bombs having been found.  Yes, very convincing analogy.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 11:59:34 PM »

Gary;
        Since you are looking for  explanations of the Egypt thing and are willing to accept various 'theories'..let me offer you another one.
  Who is the prime mover which put the current pres in office ?  No doubt, it was George Soros..the man who tried to destroy the British economy.  "O" may have been tutored by the writings of Marxist revolutionaries and the Saul Alinsky book "Rules For Radicals", but conveniently, these ideas coincide with Soros' aims.  Now, just suppose the "O" administration did stir this stuff up !  Any unrest in Egypt , endangering the vital-to-oil-shipping Suez canal, would  increase the cost of oil dramatically.  Anyone invested in oil futures would profit enormously.
   As you said, the enormous borrowing by this administration has knocked the world finances askew..which is now, and in the future will...  cause food prices (commodities) to skyrocket !  So who would profit from all this unrest ?  ...How about somebody who has billions invested in oil and the food growing chain..  So, who is heavily invested in these items ?  Here's who :
   http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/2594/George_Soros     
  When you have read of his oil investments..scroll down to " Jim Rogers and George Soros both betting big on this commodity", and see how    Obama's sponsor is poised to make big megabucks on OIL and the FOOD chain .   Could  it be that as this turmoil started gaining momentum a bit more rapidly than intended and the spectre of a closed Suez Canal seemed closer than planned, a need was created to have a "crisis' in our own offshore oil production ?  If such a "crisis" did happen, the prez could proclaim a moratorium on drilling in the gulf.  Of course he knew that these oil rigs cannot afford to sit idle and would be forced to move...to Brazil, where Soros is heavily invested in offshore drilling.
   Of course, it is only a 'coincidence' that the Obama administration recently advanced $2 billion to aid the  Brazilian offfshore drilling.
  Brazilian (and Venezuelan) oil does not  go through Suez to reach us.  Coincidently, the prez recently put millions more acres of our western oil-rich lands off limits to drilling..or anything else.

Now, I have not  drawn or offered any conclusions, but rather simply posted facts and possibilities...but I can see where some who are really 'into' conspiracy theories could make some obvious observations... But they won't, because we all know where they stand, politically.. ;) :D ;D

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 12:29:47 AM »
Too bad that some of the people that are so big on conspiracy theories can't seem to see the real conspiracy right under their nose. Especially when Soros plays it out in one country after another in pretty much the same way every time! This time, however, he has a puppet in the White House which gives him even more control over his schemes. Like the Gulf drilling moratorium and Soros' Brazilian oil.

Here is a watered down version of Soros accomplishments from wiki.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »
Right  Saddlebum;
     So many folks are looking for hidden conspiracies...when possibly the biggest, most dangerous conspiracy is operating right out in the open !
    Truly, some folks just "can't see the forest for the trees" !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 03:09:23 AM »

Typical tactic.  That's a very compelling comparison there NW.  A PLAN by several individuals (a plan that was never carried out) means that the conspiracy nuts' claim that the US government carried out the actions of 9-11 through the activities of hundreds, possibly thousands, of individuals (all while being known to the citizens of Israel and who knows what other countries and the news media of at least Great Britain).  And again all of this without even one eye witness to the planting of the bombs having been found.  Yes, very convincing analogy.   ::)

Not carried out because Kennedy would not give them the go ahead.
Just trying to point out what the leaders of our nation are capable of doing.

If you want to except at face value all the info fed to you by government controlled media, then by all means do so! Some of us don't. We tend to think for ourselves.

I don't know the whole truth behind what happened on that terrible day, and NEITHER DO YOU!
If you want to believe a handful of camel jockeys, lacking enough experience to fly a RC hobby plane, flew those huge airlines into the WT building, and brought not only two, but a third untouched building down, them have at it. I question it, so I guess I'm a conspiracy nut!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 03:45:44 AM »
We can formulate pictures or even whole stories in our minds, if we let common sense depart and give imagination free reign.

I recall this story, which I heard many years ago:

Seems like an old maid appeared very delusional to her  primary doctor.  Being professional and concerned, he sent her off to visit a psychiatrist..
   The psychiatrist decided to administer the popular Rorsarch (ink blot) test .  The good doctor took a piece of clean, white  paper, folded it in half and placed a drop of ink in the crease...a squeeze between the thumb & forefinger and an intricate ink blotch appeared .
   He then inquired if the old maid;  " Look carefully at this ink pattern ..what do you see" ?  Hesitantly, she started to describe in great detail, seeing a man and woman " doing disgraceful, sexual things".
  Not ruffled too much, the doctor made a few more fresh ink blots..always getting the same description of the blots from the old maid..
    Back at the front desk, the old maid complained to the receptionist; " Hmph !  Your doctoer says I have too much sex on my mind" !     "that's not my fault, he's the one that was drawing the dirty pictures" !!

Some folks see only what they truly want to see...and nothing else..