Author Topic: Historic Precedent for Obama Care: Slavery  (Read 435 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Historic Precedent for Obama Care: Slavery
« on: February 03, 2011, 03:46:54 PM »
The gist of Obama care is that it forces unwilling people to enter into interstate commerce and purchase a product against their will.

There is an historic precedent for forcing people to enter into interstate commerce against their will: That  historic precedent is SLAVERY.

Slaves were forced, against their will, to be part of (1) the slave trade and (2) to produce cotton, tobacco and other products, for  the purpose of interstate commerce.

Forcing  unwilling people to purchase products in interstate commerce is not different morally or constitutionally from forcing unwilling people to produce products (i.e. cotton) for entry into interstate commerce.

The precedent for Obama care is slavery. 

Offline Squib

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G- S- T- and I ain't got time to bleed!
Re: Historic Precedent for Obama Care: Slavery
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »
you should say that in a public speaking role.. maybe at a college campus.  I bet you could really rile up some of those young semi-liberal youth.  no joke, I bet you'd pull the wool from over their eyes and the rug from under their feet.

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Historic Precedent for Obama Care: Slavery
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »
I doubt it becuase they think its going to be free and someone else will be paying for just about all of the cost for them. ::)

I can hardly wait for them to get a reality check and find out that its not going to quiet work that way...