Author Topic: Many conservatives are willingly supporting democrats!  (Read 1558 times)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Many conservatives are willingly supporting democrats!
« on: February 17, 2011, 04:49:55 AM »
My dog sleeps about 18 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Veterinarian once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, I believe that my dog is a Democrat! ;D
GuzziJohn

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Many conservatives are willingly supporting democrats!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 06:14:35 AM »
Doesn't he provide protection?  Many dogs will give their lives to protect their owners.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 07:02:25 AM »
My best dog would give her life just to catch a duck with a broken wing. 

I consider the amount I pay for food and vet to be a good deal for the work I get in return.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 07:54:27 AM »
Nice doggie

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 08:04:34 AM »
My best dog would give her life just to catch a duck with a broken wing. 

I consider the amount I pay for food and vet to be a good deal for the work I get in return.

I agree Its worth every penny when I watch her break skim ice and drag back a goose while I sip hot choc.  ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 11:01:39 AM »
Nice looking hunting partners you have there .... Dukkillr !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 11:25:56 AM »
My dogs are my best friends. They are loyal and genuine and would never take advantage of me or stab me in the back-all qualities that democrats dont posess.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
Yeah I use to think my dog was a democrat. But it is not possible he's way to loyal.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
the difference between a dog  and a democrat...........

democrats use the force of government to take your money

you  are giving FREELY  to your  dog.......

good  observation  tho.....[ i been feeding stray cats...don't tell any one]
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
At least John seems to have a sense of humor. I can work with somebody I don't see eye to eye with if they have a sense of humor and some common sense.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »
Having made my living training a using patrol dogs, I can assure you, that were a dog capable of rationalizing that it's behavior could get them killed they would most likely not. Jumping in freezing water, or charging an armed bandit is both a learned and in some cases bred in behavior, and has nothing to do with much else. When a dog does something that could get them killed, actually the thought of "getting killed" never crossed their mind. Crossing the highway gets them killed, yet there is not sense of duty to cross it, but they do. When I was training patrol dogs from pups, I was carefull not to ever let them loose a fight with a decoy. They were always allowed to win. Therefore by the time they went into a patrol unit, they were unaware that they could loose. If the opposite were practiced in training, you couldn't have dragged the dog out of the police unit. Some family dogs will protect out of instinct, but so will a mother mouse.
As far as a Democratically inclined dog? What a terrible label to pin on a family pet. Think of them more as mentally challenged family members with a penchant for lazy. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »
My dogs are my best friends. They are loyal and genuine and would never take advantage of me or stab me in the back-all qualities that democrats dont posess.

Got news for ya lakota. If you die, and quit feedin your dogs, they'll eat you. I've seen that in houses more than once. The poodle or the boxer. Doesn't matter.

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »
Think of them more as mentally challenged family members with a penchant for lazy.

Dee, are you talking about dogs or democrats?   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 02:40:29 PM »
Well, uh, well. I guess maybe they are the same. Damn! :-[

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 02:58:11 PM »
I have a mountain cur and she is far from a liberal parasite. One she earns her living hunting coons,coyotes and squirrels and has a second job of guarding the back door. She has grit, courage and loyalty, nothing like the cowardly, backstabbing, parasite liberals. The coons pay much more than for her dog food and rent. Please don't compare my dog to filth like a liberal parasite.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 01:31:30 AM »
  Yeah Dee..You have to admit..unlike most liberals, your patrol/special service dogs..work for a living.. ;) :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 05:16:32 AM »

Got news for ya lakota. If you die, and quit feedin your dogs, they'll eat you. I've seen that in houses more than once. The poodle or the boxer. Doesn't matter.

No kidding? Gee thanks for that insight. I wasnt aware that a dog would scavenge at a carcass. :o

I have seen it a few times as well. I have also seen rats chewing on dead bodies. I found a body at a house that also housed a big blue mccaw bird and I would hazard to guess that if that bird had not been caged he may have taken of few bites out of his dearly departed owner as well. I may not be a big time L.E.O. but I have seen a few things in nearly 20 years as in EMS as well.

I would hardly call my dogs eating my dead body taking advantage of me. I'm dead so what use do I have for my carcass?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 05:28:22 AM »
 ...And the animals are not alone..   http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/cannibals-and-craftsmen-ancient-skulls-found-in-england-were-us/

BTW: remember Idi Amin ?

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 07:00:39 AM »
Yeah, eating the corpse rather than starving is no big deal.  I'm a dog man, and when confronted with cat people, I always use my "200 pound theory" as to why dogs are real pets and friends (as opposed to cats).  If I owned a 200 pound dog, he would actually be my bud and protect me if needed.  If I owned a 200 pound cat, it would eat me the first chance it got.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline lakota

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 08:08:59 AM »
If something were to happen to me and I drop dead and my dogs were faced with eating my body to survive or starvation I would hope that they would eat my body. As far as I am concerned after my death my body is just an empty shell.

I would consider them consuming my body in order not to starve just a small repayment of the unconditional love, loyalty and companionship that they gave me while I was alive.

Yes I love my dogs as if they were human.

My screen name is the name of the dog on the chair in my avatar. The one sitting on the floor is Apache. And before you accuse me of snubbing Apache I had Lakota and opened my GBO account a year or two before I got Apache. Besides there is no good sounding way I an come up with that combines both of their names to use as a screen name.

Offline jimster

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 08:34:11 AM »
Not sure what my dogs are far as dems/reps, but I willingly took them in to take care of them.  My dogs only have one job, make a lot of noise if they sense anything at all and just be my pals.  Don't know if they would eat me, but if they were cats, they sure would.  ;D  One of my dogs would probably get sick on me, she needs special food.  The other dog has a strong stomach.  I doubt they are democrats or republicans, they seem pretty honest to me.  ;)   I guess if they eat me when I'm dead I won't be feeling a thing. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »
If something were to happen to me and I drop dead and my dogs were faced with eating my body to survive or starvation I would hope that they would eat my body. As far as I am concerned after my death my body is just an empty shell.

I would consider them consuming my body in order not to starve just a small repayment of the unconditional love, loyalty and companionship that they gave me while I was alive.

Yes I love my dogs as if they were human.

My screen name is the name of the dog on the chair in my avatar. The one sitting on the floor is Apache. And before you accuse me of snubbing Apache I had Lakota and opened my GBO account a year or two before I got Apache. Besides there is no good sounding way I an come up with that combines both of their names to use as a screen name.

After consuming human flesh the dogs are destroyed. This has now been identified as a new entry into the dogs' food chain. They can no longer be trusted. Especially around small sleeping children, babies, or the elderly.

Offline lakota

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 05:21:29 PM »
I guess euthanasia is better than starving to death

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 01:43:13 AM »
I guess mabe a needle is better, either way their dead. But I'm still suspicious of callin a good dog a Democrat. My dog ain't been to kollege, and he cain't reed nor rite. These Demokrats is kollege egamakated, and most spek with a north-eastern aksent.
Besides a dog ain't really that smart to understand all that. ;D
Did I also say, I don't like cats in the house?... Well, actually I don't like cats, so it really doesn't matter.

Offline lakota

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 03:34:22 AM »
No cats for me either.