Author Topic: Democratic senators bail ship  (Read 60369 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Democratic senators bail ship
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2011, 10:15:42 AM »
Tm, what workers are you referring to? Lets get it straight, the only workers in walkers cross hairs are the ones raping the tax payers and driving the state into bankruptcy.good for walker. He said he was going to fix the problem not continue being the problem.

Walker for president!
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »
TM,
There is nothing sneaky about what Walker is doing. Nothing. He campaigned on this strategy, he was completely open and told the voters he wanted to put an end to collective bargaining for the public sector government unions. 

Absolutely not true , in his campaigning he never once mentioned taking away the rights of collective bargaining. Period.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline scootrd

« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2011, 10:47:23 AM »
  The governor was elected to represent THE PEOPLE of WISCONSIN. 

They are with Walker on the budget issues

-  They should pay more more their own HC
 - They should pay more towards their Pensions.
(Labor has already conceded this. )

So pass the Budget and be done with it !!!!

And 54% of the people of Wisconsin are against him taking away the rights of labor to collective bargain.

The core issue of the fight that has paralyzed the state government and led to protesters occupying the state capitol building--the idea that the power of public employee unions to engage in collective bargaining be limited to wage and benefit issues--Wisconsin voters break with the governor, 54 percent to 41 percent.  - US NEWS Latest Wisconsin Polling

- and the longer it goes on the less support Walker garners regarding  -
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
And Obama was elected by the people, SO WE MUST LOVE AND EMBRACE EVERYTHING HE DOES AND SAYS?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2011, 10:58:29 AM »
And Obama was elected by the people, SO WE MUST LOVE AND EMBRACE EVERYTHING HE DOES AND SAYS?

ok  -  lets divert the topic ?????.

edited -  Sorry Cheesehead my apologies , I re-read and now understand your point.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2011, 11:02:03 AM »
Just using ironglows approach on Walkers situation.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2011, 11:42:15 AM »
     Obviously, the governor is doing the only ethical and moral thing he can do...he is favoring the people over a "special interest" group !  Three cheers for Gov Walker !!!     ON WISCONSIN..then on to Indiana, Ohio, Michigan etc, etc...

What a Crock , Ethical and moral my Butt,  he already showed how ethical he was when he got exposed on that prank Koch call. There is nothing ethical or moral about a paid for politician in the pockets of Big Business. (Now you really are peeing on our shoes and trying to tell us it's raining) .

I laughed so hard when I read this the coffee I was drinking spewed out all over my office desk.

-  HEY WALKER , YOUR KOCH DEALER IS ON THE PHONE.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2011, 11:53:26 AM »
  That bogus call proved nothing,,sure didn't see anything wrong with what the gov said.. :D

...And I am not surprised that you see nothing wrong with an offiocial elected to take care of ALL the people's business, selling out to a special interest group..AGAINST the rest of the people. 
   If you are incapable of following that line of logic..you have a problem..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »
"Unions promoting the lazy parasites who are unwilling to work hard enough to earn promotion." Go Governor Walker, lets hope your cure for the union cancer spreads across the country.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2011, 12:21:13 PM »
No. There is a differance. Obama said he was going to fix the budget, not make it worse. He said he was going to bring back jobs, not instittue policies that increase unemplyment. He said he was going to end the war, not escalate it. He said he was going to address HC costs, not institute a law that violates the constitution. He said he was going to address energy, not make it worse. Obama is a constitutional violater.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »
A former friend of mine worked at the GE plant in Lou. He would go to work, clock in, then come home. A group of them did this, one guy would clock everybody out at the end of the shift. It went on for years, finally they were caught, the union backed them and GE backed down. A friend of mine works for kroger and says the union backs the incompetents there. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline scootrd

« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2011, 12:23:06 PM »
  That bogus call proved nothing,,sure didn't see anything wrong with what the gov said.. :D

...And I am not surprised that you see nothing wrong with an offiocial elected to take care of ALL the people's business, selling out to a special interest group..AGAINST the rest of the people. 
   If you are incapable of following that line of logic..you have a problem..

That Bogus call proved everything.

And I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY ...
You keep your corporate paid for politicians ,
And as I said 54% or the people of Wisconsin want Walker to back off , and the % grows every day the more they understand exactly what he is trying to do.

The only logic I need to follow is the Supreme court decision allowing corporations to buy America campaigns and politician quid pro quo's , and now those corporations are wanting to squash the labor opposition to silence their voice in the next election cycle.   

So you stand with white collar management and Big Business.
I will stand with organized Labor and the blue collar workers. 

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »
TM,
There is nothing sneaky about what Walker is doing. Nothing. He campaigned on this strategy, he was completely open and told the voters he wanted to put an end to collective bargaining for the public sector government unions. 

Absolutely not true , in his campaigning he never once mentioned taking away the rights of collective bargaining. Period.

http://politifact.com/wisconsin/promises/walk-o-meter/rulings/not-yet-rated/?page=3
I quess Politicofact is lying then. They track the promises of all the politicians.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #193 on: February 26, 2011, 12:37:33 PM »
That prank phone call was quite dishonest, but it did expose Walker for what he really is. He was kissing up to what he thought was Mr Koch, hanging on his every word. It proves how gullable, and foolish Walker is, and a puppet to the highest bidder.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2011, 12:42:18 PM »
TM,

http://politifact.com/wisconsin/promises/walk-o-meter/rulings/not-yet-rated/?page=3
I quess Politicofact is lying then. They track the promises of all the politicians.

I don't even have to check , yes they are 100% unequivocally dead wrong if they are reporting anything of the sort. As a matter of fact -  interesting timing  -  they interviewed Tom Barrett and he also stated unequivocally in no uncertain terms the mention of killing collective Bargaining Never Ever came up during the campaign cycles.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2011, 12:44:13 PM »
No. There is a differance. Obama said he was going to fix the budget, not make it worse. He said he was going to bring back jobs, not instittue policies that increase unemplyment. He said he was going to end the war, not escalate it. He said he was going to address HC costs, not institute a law that violates the constitution. He said he was going to address energy, not make it worse. Obama is a constitutional violater.

So we must approve of walkers decisions by 100%, or is it 90% or 80% or...

I need a number here.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2011, 12:45:20 PM »
  Stay with your delusions..this move is going to go cross country.  Yes the gap will widen, but not the way you see it !  Folks will soon tire of having their towns and cities clutterd with raucous crowds, disturbing the peace in their greed for even MORE filthy lucre.
  The unions seem to think they represent the whole "middle class"..their mistake...  It is a known fact that outside government cush jobs, the union only represents only 8% of the work force...yet that entire work force must pay for union excesses in pay & bennies.  You speak of "fairness", is it "fair' that somebody working hard at an honest job be taxed extra, so a teacher can retire to vacations in France or to live in the Bahamas ?  If you do, your sense of "fairness" is a bit skewed !

Just remember, while you "stick with the "organized crim...er labor" and the blue collar 'workers', you're only 'standing'  WITH 85..and AGAINST the other 92%  of HONEST workers.

This action WILL spread across the country, because the unions have finally "killed the goose that laid the golden eggs"; the states are broke..NO MONEY LEFT..and here's how the people feel about it, from a REPUTABLE pollster;

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2011/46_view_unionized_teachers_as_a_bad_thing_37_disagree
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »

I need a number here.

No, you don't have to like anything he's doing. But you cannot say that he did not say what he was going to do in his campaign. He said he was going to address this teacher & state Union worker problem. That is a fact. You may or may not like what he promised to do. I get that. Now, if his solution is vastly differant then what he said he was going to do or the solution makes the problem worse, then its fair game. But to this point, he is on track as promised.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »
Walker approved a 117 million dollar tax break to the corporations. This burden is placed where? Talk about deficit spending.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2011, 12:53:39 PM »

So walker is fair game, just like obama. Walker has not been doing very well as Gov. sooooooooooo he should be recalled NOW
So Walker is fair game, just like Obama. Walker seems to be quite unsucessful at being Gov at this point, I say he must be recalled NOW.

I need a number here.

No, you don't have to like anything he's doing. But you cannot say that he did not say what he was going to do in his campaign. He said he was going to address this teacher & state Union worker problem. That is a fact. You may or may not like what he promised to do. I get that. Now, if his solution is vastly differant then what he said he was going to do or the solution makes the problem worse, then its fair game. But to this point, he is on track as promised.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »
Walker approved a 117 million dollar tax break to the corporations. This burden is placed where? Talk about deficit spending.

He said he was going to do this in his campaign. The People will benefit. He is trying to compete the state of WI with other states that offer a lower tax structure than WI. Business needs to move to WI, not move way to a state with a lower tax offer. Lower tax revenue simply means cut spending to off-set the revenue reduction. He said he was going to cut the spending. WI needs to create an environment that attracts private sector jobs. The tax payers win and the private sector wins. That is the concept. Like it or not.

Lower taxes CANNOT create a deficit, only over spending can create a deficit.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2011, 12:58:52 PM »
How can WI pay for that 117 million dollar loss to the state coffers, WE ARE BROKE.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2011, 01:00:03 PM »

I need a number here.

Don't see where any numbers are needed; all one needs to know is that the state is broke, and the unions helped do it.  The only answer is for those who have been living "high on the hog"..to move down just a little bit..Then quit doing what the state has been doing for decades. Part of which is to arive at a contract with state workers, only to have them renege in a few months..no sense going through that trash all over again ..and again... and again !  They would take the reductions now, but within a few months they would be acting like asses again..demanding.. demanding
  So, Walker approved a tax incentive to corporations (not individuals) ! This 'break' probably goes to millions of share holders, but even more important, it may encourage some corporations to stay in Wisconsin, rather than go out of state or to China.  Then again, perhaps some would prefer to lose jobs to China !  By the wage/benefit demands unions have made, it sure looks like they want corporations to move to areas where thay are more welcomed and can competitively operate.

Get it over with NOW !

ON WISCONSIN...then Indiana, Ohio and so forth.. the people are on a roll !

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »
If my check book was in the red, I would not give billionaires millions.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
How can WI pay for that 117 million dollar loss to the state coffers, WE ARE BROKE.

CUT Spending. Tax dollars are the People money, not the governments. Tax Cuts CANNOT create a budget deficit. Only Over Spending can. Its really that simple. Taking money from the private sector in the form of taxes hurts the economy and jobs. Government cannot create a job that produces a product. Only the privat esector can do that. Thats the cycle that must be restarted in order to get this moving in the right direction.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2011, 01:09:17 PM »
That 117 million WAS State income, now it is not, now it is a problem, even bigger than before.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »
ironglow, your web addy to the Rasmussen poll was indeed interesting. the line that I thought important had to do with this perception; ***Most adults (68%) also continue to strongly feel that teachers’ unions are more interested in protecting their members’ jobs than in the quality of education.***

While other parts showed how the union workers are losing support that line said it all. And in politics perception is everything. Government union workers hang onto your hat your going for the same ride the rest of us have been on for 3 years. ironglow,thanks for sharing that.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »
That 117 million WAS State income, now it is not, now it is a problem, even bigger than before.

Yep !!! Right on the mark. He help create this budget shortfall and now he wants the workers to pick up the tab!!!
Cause the Corps certainly are not going to create more Jobs and re-invest in the state , They are going to say thanks so much for the Tax break puppet  -  now we can outsource more overseas.

And I also love the way they slipped that little no-bid clause in as well so they can sell off state assets directly to their buddies without having to go out the door for Bid.

Man I really want what some of these folks are smoking ..It's gotta be good stuff.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2011, 01:32:39 PM »

I need a number here.

Stating the Lie twice wont make it true.

HE ABSOLUTELY DID NOT STATE HE WAS GOING TO TRY AND SQUASH COLLECTIVE BARGAINING.

He promised to balance a budget , Labor has already conceded on the fiscal issues of HC and benefits.
They could vote to end this tonight. But that wasn't the real intent all along now was it.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2011, 01:33:34 PM »

Here in lies the stupidity of the parasite class. Equating cutting the theft of tax money and the parasites call it spending. No wonder the union parasites cannot get raises and promotions themselves.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.