Author Topic: Democratic senators bail ship  (Read 60453 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Democratic senators bail ship
« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
Scoot you passing off AFL/CIO lies again?

Lets take a little poll here at GBO.

I vote against him backing off on getting rid of collective bargaining with the unionparasite.

So far it is 100% against him backing off.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2011, 01:56:19 PM »
I also vote for him NOT backing off on getting rid of collective bargaining with the unionized counter culture McGovernink employees.

By using the new math Billy, that should be 200% against him backing off 8)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2011, 02:01:29 PM »
Still 100% against backing off the parasites.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2011, 02:27:07 PM »
Scoot you passing off AFL/CIO lies again?

Lets take a little poll here at GBO.

I vote against him backing off on getting rid of collective bargaining with the unionparasite.

So far it is 100% against him backing off.

Billy you are so wrong . The latest Rasmussen poll , (the most conservative of the 3 latest polls) and which by the way is a REPUBLICAN POLL !!! states that of Wisconsin voters show just 39% favor weakening collective bargaining rights and 52% are opposed. and again this is a republican Poll!!!!

If you don't know the facts ...Guss you just try and make 'em up and hope they stick.  Sorry your wrong.
Need the link to check my facts ? ..I'd be happy to provide.

and the numbers get even worse for walker when they go outside of Wisconsin and poll nationally.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »
Does anyone beleive it time for Walker to compromise with the Union?

Yes ..here's a good compromise , Accept the fiscal concessions already agreed to by the unions, Tax corps in state appropriately, get rid of the no-bid clause for selling off Wisconsin assets to your buddies and leave collective bargaining alone.

Pick up the phone and call your Koch dealer and tell him you tried Boss.
Then Pass the budget and move on.

And as a side note for another possible thread (why are we as tax payers still giving subsidies to big oil companies , over 40 Billion ). These cats pulled in trillions last year and are the most profitable companies in the world. They do not need our additional Tax dollars.

Oh wait I get it , that's why we go after waitresses unclaimed Tips.

So I say NO. Here's why...........He was elected by the People

and the majority of the people have spoken and want him to back off the collective bargaining issue says latest polling.

The only polling that would show that result are the polls done with union members. What tax payer would agree they should continue to be held hostage by a a bunch of union thugs and corrupt politicians?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline scootrd

« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »
C4 - Rasmussen is a republican Poll sorry .  Also there is at least one moderate republican senator in Wisconsin who has decided to vote against the bill , and a few others are now negotiating with the Dem senator colleagues.

The tide is turning as it should cause big business bought and paid for walker is wrong .

oh and by the way Christie in N,J stated today he support collective bargaining ..the word he used was loves collective bargaining. Why ? Cause he isn't a wuss and not afraid to come to the table and bargain and Govern .
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2011, 02:44:04 PM »
Cabin the polls I have linked up here show people are in favor of Walker. Our own GBO poll on this thread is still at 100% for Walker.

Cabin how do you vote?

Offline scootrd

« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2011, 02:48:58 PM »
Cabin the polls I have linked up here show people are in favor of Walker. Our own GBO poll on this thread is still at 100% for Walker.

Cabin how do you vote?

Billy I don't care how your private vote goes .. your on the wrong side of the fence on this one .

Vote on the fiscal concessions and move on with the states business. (additionally aside from Wisconsin Illinois and Ohio across the nation republican governors are backing away from challenging collective bargaining rights, The people are speaking and its not good for the big business bought and paid for Walkers of the world.

BTW if my vote counts in your private poll  I stand with the Union people and vote no to taking away collective bargaining

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »

Cabin how do you vote?

Walker. Break the vicious cycle of corruption and union thuggery.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
75% Walker, 25% parasites.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2011, 03:23:23 PM »
Scoot the polls I linked up show the people favor Walker. The only poll I saw that favored the union parasites was taken by the unbiased AFL/CIO.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »
Scoot the polls I linked up show the people favor Walker. The only poll I saw that favored the union parasites was taken by the unbiased AFL/CIO.

And again Rasmussen is a right wing conservative Poll

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_state_surveys/wisconsin/wisconsin_poll_support_for_budget_cutting_not_for_weakening_collective_bargaining_rights

Additionally Ohio Gov Kasich is now in alot of hot water - not lookin good for him either.
And the reason Ohio budget is soo bad ..Ohio's corporate income tax was phased out in 2010.
Well I guess that hasn't worked out so well for them . This is what Wisconsin has to look forward too ..Whoohoo!!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2011, 03:38:16 PM »
Scoot my bro in law is a rep in the Ohio state house he says it's going to pass no sweat.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2011, 03:44:11 PM »
perhaps , But he better hope he never needs an "Idoit" cop in the state to come to his aid.
pretty sure their response time will be about 5 hours. you see the strategy problem here is
you can win the battle and lose the war.. or find yourself in the wrong battle all together.

The people nor LEO's wont forget  by next election cycle

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
Scoot my brother is one of those cops you refer to as an idiot. Just think scoot, the police are going to get those parasite senators and bring them back. The vote is going down and the union parasite/dnc back scratching is going to be over. All the reliable polls have said the people are in favor of it. Won't be long and the parasitic public service unions will be gone.

BTW scoot lets get back to the question you avoided last night. Where does the salarie of these public sector employees come from?

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2011, 03:59:01 PM »

Scoot,
Why would Walker care about the next election? Those cops, firefighters, teachers and other state union workers overwhelmingly vote democrat anyway. Walker is doing what he said he was going to do. Fix the budget deficit of $3 Trillion dollars and the wastefull spending of tax payers money. He is serving the interests of the people that voted for him. He is doing what he said, at this point anyway.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Gotta vote with Walker. Public sector unions have had their way, much to long. And, the well has run dry. And, since I live in Ohio, I do believe that Kasich is going to get HB 5 thru. This state and our local districts have been pushed to the limits as far a tax's go, and the fat has to be cut. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #377 on: March 04, 2011, 12:06:19 AM »
Scoot says;
   " perhaps , But he better hope he never needs an "Idoit" cop in the state to come to his aid.
pretty sure their response time will be about 5 hours. you see the strategy problem here is
you can win the battle and lose the war.. or find yourself in the wrong battle all together.

The people nor LEO's wont forget  by next election cycle"

Scoot;
   I feel compelled to challenge some of your assumptions;

1) You assume that unless cop is part of the privileged union class..he must be an "idiot".  Is that not a bit presumptive ? I can recall a time when the air traffic controllers considered themselves as untouchable...then one day they were all fired.  Planes took off and landed as usual..even made their way across the sky OK, starting immediately, the following day.

3) Even the teachers could be replaced; at least those who decided they couldn't work under the new, more efficient system. Now, I don't want to place any judgement on individuals but I have noticed that in dealing with public school teachers, a sizeable portion are a rather arrogant group.  When questioned about their wages, benefits..which WE have to pay, they start going on and on about their "education, dedication, sacrifice  etc, and acting as if we taxpayers have no right to inquire.  Somehow, they seem to believe they are much smarter, and the taxpayer who may ask such a question is simply part of the "unlearned and unwashed". I know numerous Christian teachers as well, and none are so arrogant, even though they are obviously doing a superior job.
      Many state governments are now working to repair these mistakes of the past, knowing this is an opportunity to get rid of some dead weight!

4) Your final conclusion, or thinly veiled threat of biased, unprofessional conduct by LEO, I may have doubted until the shameless demonstration by union police in the capitol building in Madison.  There, the union "boys in blue" bared their disloyalty toward the people who feed (pay) them, in favor of the thugs who fleece them.
  I never have been a cop, but I have been a soldier and realize that sometimes certain duties can be distasteful, but still sworn duties must take precedence..or one should remove the uniform.
  Certainly there are honest cops, so if the shoe doesn't fit, there certainly no need for anyone reading  this to wear it.

No sense kidding ourselves; if collective bargaining is  left intact the unions will give back a bit now, but when all is settled..next contract time they will be back for blood !  Collective bargaining should be the main thrust as well as the "tenure" racket.  During our work life, most all of us must prove our value continually. I see no reason why teachers should differ. No "rubber rooms" for most workers..none for teachers either !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2011, 01:11:34 AM »
C4 - Rasmussen is a republican Poll sorry .  Also there is at least one moderate republican senator in Wisconsin who has decided to vote against the bill , and a few others are now negotiating with the Dem senator colleagues.

The tide is turning as it should cause big business bought and paid for walker is wrong .

oh and by the way Christie in N,J stated today he support collective bargaining ..the word he used was loves collective bargaining. Why ? Cause he isn't a wuss and not afraid to come to the table and bargain and Govern .

Scoot;
  Where do you get the idea that Rasmussen is a "Republican" polling organization..can you show me where on their website it says such a thing ? Generally, the Rasmussen organization has proven to be very accurate, and they cannot be very accurate if they are partisan.   Both Republican and Democrat inside pollsters have shown they tend to give the boss what he wants to hear... but Rasmussen is acurate.
  This article covers many angles and doesn't "cherry pick"... An interesting article which  may clarify some "spin"...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2011/48_back_gop_governor_in_wisconsin_spat_38_side_with_unions

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #379 on: March 04, 2011, 01:15:57 AM »
80% to 20%.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2011, 02:21:28 AM »
Polls mean nothing.  The LAST thing I want is my Gov making policy on polls like ol Billy Clinton used to do.  I want him to do it on his conviction, not polls.  I don't care if the poll is 90% against, do what is right... Besides the public is so fickle that in 6 months after it is passed, nobody will care, aside from the whacko left who are always mad at responsible (conservative) government practices.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2011, 04:21:25 AM »
From the Institute for Wisconsin Future, hardly a non bias organization to me.

http://www.wisconsinsfuture.org/organizing_pages/talking_taxes.html

And the Capitol Times-Nice Try  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D Get Real, TM7 you are out of ammunition and shooting blanks. The Halfrican bossman stated that elections have consequences, so pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get on with your life, because your wishes are not going to be realized. Tough to swallow ain't it!

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #382 on: March 04, 2011, 04:27:15 AM »
"The state of Wisconsin has not reached the point at which austerity measures are needed," Norman adds.

Why on earth would we wait until it's too late to fix it? 

Taking away union bargaining rights will help now and in the future.  And it will be up to the local districts to decide by how much. 

The  WEA is a great plan, but costs way too much money, if the union would allow districts to shop around, without it being a bargaining chip that would save millions. I have a plan that is just as good, although I have to pay 40% of it.

Doyle was probably the most union friendly gov we have ever had, he isn't doing anything hand in hand with Walker.  He robbed 250 million from the road builders fund to cover the gap, we owe Minnesota something like 165 million to cover his shortcomings.  We could do this different and raise taxes and chase business out of Wisconsin like Doyle did or borrow more money and become a Kalifornia.  Walker is doing it the right way, and a bonus will be the castration of the money machine to the democrats. Which is the only reason the Donkey's are in Illinois.   The could come back today and save 1500 state layoffs, but they don't care about the people, just their machine. I just hope one of them breaks rank and does the right thing for once.
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline scootrd

« Reply #383 on: March 04, 2011, 08:03:52 AM »
Scoot says;
   " perhaps , But he better hope he never needs an "Idoit" cop in the state to come to his aid.

The people nor LEO's wont forget  by next election cycle"

Scoot;
   I feel compelled to challenge some of your assumptions;

1) You assume that unless cop is part of the privileged union class..he must be an "idiot".  Is that not a bit presumptive ? I can recall a time when the air traffic controllers considered themselves as untouchable...then one day they were all fired.  Planes took off and landed as usual..even made their way across the sky OK, starting immediately, the following day.

3) Even the teachers could be replaced; at least those who decided they couldn't work under the new, more efficient system. Now, I don't want to place any judgement on individuals but I have noticed that in dealing with public school teachers, a sizeable portion are a rather arrogant group.  When questioned about their wages, benefits..which WE have to pay, they start going on and on about their "education, dedication, sacrifice  etc, and acting as if we taxpayers have no right to inquire.  Somehow, they seem to believe they are much smarter, and the taxpayer who may ask such a question is simply part of the "unlearned and unwashed". I know numerous Christian teachers as well, and none are so arrogant, even though they are obviously doing a superior job.
      Many state governments are now working to repair these mistakes of the past, knowing this is an opportunity to get rid of some dead weight!

4) Your final conclusion, or thinly veiled threat of biased, unprofessional conduct by LEO, I may have doubted until the shameless demonstration by union police in the capitol building in Madison.  There, the union "boys in blue" bared their disloyalty toward the people who feed (pay) them, in favor of the thugs who fleece them.
  I never have been a cop, but I have been a soldier and realize that sometimes certain duties can be distasteful, but still sworn duties must take precedence..or one should remove the uniform.
  Certainly there are honest cops, so if the shoe doesn't fit, there certainly no need for anyone reading  this to wear it.

No sense kidding ourselves; if collective bargaining is  left intact the unions will give back a bit now, but when all is settled..next contract time they will be back for blood !  Collective bargaining should be the main thrust as well as the "tenure" racket.  During our work life, most all of us must prove our value continually. I see no reason why teachers should differ. No "rubber rooms" for most workers..none for teachers either !

I presume nothing he was the one who alienated LEO's by calling all our hard working men in Blue idiots not I. 

Offline scootrd

« Reply #384 on: March 04, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
Scoot my brother is one of those cops you refer to as an idiot. Just think scoot, the police are going to get those parasite senators and bring them back. The vote is going down and the union parasite/dnc back scratching is going to be over. All the reliable polls have said the people are in favor of it. Won't be long and the parasitic public service unions will be gone.

BTW scoot lets get back to the question you avoided last night. Where does the salarie of these public sector employees come from?
I didn't call them idiots ..The Governor did , They are to say the least PO'd.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/02/16/Kasich-in-hot-water-after-calling-cop-idiot.html

Offline scootrd

« Reply #385 on: March 04, 2011, 08:16:18 AM »
The only reason collective bargaining is an issue is because of the supreme court decision on political campaign contributions period . Bust the union , bust the donations, Big corps can then contribute at will in next election cycle
and not worry about other side matching dollar for dollar . Has nothing to do with balancing a budget - has everything to do with Big business wanting to influence and exert and impose their will on our political system and our politicians . 

Offline scootrd

« Reply #386 on: March 04, 2011, 08:41:42 AM »
here was a smart move :

Governor Christie called New Jersey police and firefighters greedy and said their mass protest in Trenton on Thursday would play “absolutely zero” role in the ongoing debate over public worker benefits.
As many as 12,000 off-duty and retired New Jersey police and firefighters crowded outside the state Capitol in bone-chilling cold Thursday to promote public safety and protest staff cuts they say have thinned their ranks to unsafe levels.

Traditionally, police officers and firefighters do not rally," said Bill Lavin, an Elizabeth firefighter and president of the Firemen's Mutual Benevolent Association, representing 5,500 full-time firefighters. "This today is an emergency response."

Lavin said attendance at the rally swelled because public safety workers are tired of hearing rhetoric from the governor that devalues their profession and tries to separate them from other taxpayers.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/politics/local_politics/Trenton_Public_Safety_Rally_030311

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/politics&id=7991797

Sorry I will stand in solidarity with the LEO's and Fireman.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #387 on: March 04, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »
TM,
I'm surprised at you. Unions with collective barganing Rights operating in the public sector? Talk about an incubator for waste fraud and corruption at the highest level. UNCHECKED!

Wisconsin has over a $3 trillion dollar deficit problem. These employees are paid with tax payer money. How can in good conciuos, can you support the concept of collective barganing in this scenario!

In the private sector, I could care less if a Union wants to partner with an employer who is willing to take those risks. It does not effect the tax payer. They can kill each other for all I care.

A $3 Trillion dollar problem and you collective barganing rights supporters are faulting Walker! Walker was elected by the People to fix the budget problem. He WAS NOT elected to partner with these Unions and participate in a continuation of the corruption process over the tax payers.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline scootrd

« Reply #388 on: March 04, 2011, 09:22:07 AM »
Wwalker update

And here's the latest  -  Tide is turning for the one term big business puppet

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/rasmussen-poll-almost-six-in-ten-wisconsin-voters-disapprove-of-gov-walker.php

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's efforts to strip public employee unions of most of their collective bargaining rights appears to be so unpopular, that a Rasmussen poll now finds that almost 60% of likely Wisconsin voters disapprove of his job performance.

That finding shows just how quickly Walker -- who was elected to his first term last November with 52% of the vote -- has sunk just in his first two months in office. And it comes one day after Rasmussen released results from the same poll, all of which showed public opinion firmly on the side of the unions in the labor rights battle that has deadlocked the state capitol for the past few weeks.

The Rasmussen poll is notable because, while PPP and GQR are Democratic pollsters, Rasmussen tends to tilt Republican, suggesting the results spell even more trouble for Walker.

Heres the Poll

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_state_surveys/wisconsin/wisconsin_governor_walker_43_approval_rating

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2011, 09:35:44 AM »
Our poll has it 80% to 20% in against the parasites.

Scoot do ya have a message for my bro in law ya need me to deliver? He plans on voting for the taxpayer.