Author Topic: Democratic senators bail ship  (Read 60725 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Democratic senators bail ship
« Reply #690 on: March 15, 2011, 11:59:40 AM »
I'm sure the union had a great relationship with the school district. The union demanded and the school district gave. The tax payers, who are not part of that relationship just paid the bill becasue the tax payers are an endless pit that does not have a seat at the table.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #691 on: March 15, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »
I'm sure the union had a great relationship with the school district. The union demanded and the school district gave. The tax payers, who are not part of that relationship just paid the bill becasue the tax payers are an endless pit that does not have a seat at the table.
wrong-never had any complaints and I still party with parents from the district I thought. But than some know more about my situation than I. After all I worked there, what would I know. Someone who doesn't know where I'm from surely has a better grasp of the situation than I.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #692 on: March 15, 2011, 12:17:44 PM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As hard as it may be for some of you to believe- we had a great relationship between the local union and the school district.

Usually this is the kind of relationship that gets the tax payers screwed over. I bet the local union was just thrilled that they were in a good relationship with the school board. You know like, lets us bang you then you can bang the tax payers. Works out great for those two sides. 
As Cabin mentioned, where is the tax payers seat at this table?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #693 on: March 15, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »
Let us not pretend, that the school board has to show a profit in this equation.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline jimster

« Reply #694 on: March 15, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
What's going on here is a kind of a revolution between private tax payers and anything and everything that is taking their money and putting it to waste, and as we all know our tax money goes to waste in a million different places and is funneled away in every direction you can imagine.  We are out of money, we want to keep more of our own, so people are starting to fight.  No matter what we want to stop spending on there will always be people screaming that got our money in the past, that's just the way it is. They will always say the same things, "you must not like kids"....or some such things that make no sense to defend grabbing our tax money.  The people are standing up and fighting back against anything that takes their money, because basically they need it worse than where it's going. Tax Money does not equal better eduction (obviously) it does not equal a better life for people that don't work, it does not equal better health care, it does not equal even getting our borders closed up while an enemy is trying to kill us...so why oh why do we need to pay more for anything through taxes. We should keep as much as we can to buy gas with because they can't even drill a hole.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #695 on: March 15, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »
wrong-never had any complaints and I still party with parents from the district I thought. But than some know more about my situation than I. After all I worked there, what would I know. Someone who doesn't know where I'm from surely has a better grasp of the situation than I.
You know what I mean XD. As a parent of a child who went to public school for most of his years, I too got to know his teachers. I would never hold them to blame personally for any of my displeasure concerning taxes or a believe that they are overpaid. They are there to teach my kid. I'm not going to pollute that relationship with broader peripheral political issues. Believe me, if you got to know parents, they are not going to share with you their displeasure with taxes of their belief you make too much. They want you to teach their kids. Any unhappiness they have about taxes is separate. You do agree, don’t you?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #696 on: March 15, 2011, 12:44:18 PM »
You know what I mean XD. As a parent of a child who went to public school for most of his years, I too got to know his teachers. I would never hold them to blame personally for any of my displeasure concerning taxes or a believe that they are overpaid. They are there to teach my kid. I'm not going to pollute that relationship with broader peripheral political issues. Believe me, if you got to know parents, they are not going to share with you their displeasure with taxes of their belief you make too much. They want you to teach their kids. Any unhappiness they have about taxes is separate. You do agree, don’t you?
Well I don't teach anymore and still haven't heard any complaints. Some of the parents are a little rough around the edges, so they wouldn't hesitate to complain about it. Also after many beers, caution goes out the window. :)

Offline scootrd

« Reply #697 on: March 15, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »
...so why oh why do we need to pay more for anything through taxes. We should keep as much as we can to buy gas with because they can't even drill a hole.

So we could let our legislators vote once again to continue the 40 billion dollars of our tax money in incentives to the big oil companies, that the oil companies didn't even want. But wait they promised they had learned their lessons. I think some remedial training in 2012 may again be required. 
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #698 on: March 15, 2011, 05:02:46 PM »
They only have 15% of the signatures NEEDED!

Dems have now collected over 56,000 signatures supporting the recall drives, according to party spokesman Graeme Zielinski, after another surge in organizing activity over the weekend.  In other words, Dems are reporting they are nearly halfway to the finish line, with roughly three-fourths of the alloted time remaining.

I stand with Labor

Interesting Scoot, Do you stand with the unionized public labor or the unionized private labor that the unionized public labor is trying boycott out of existence? You might need an additional leg/legs to stand with all these cause it seems to me that the unionized public employee is trying to cut the legs out from under the companies that the unionized private labor work for thru boycott or extortion.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #699 on: March 15, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »
...so why oh why do we need to pay more for anything through taxes. We should keep as much as we can to buy gas with because they can't even drill a hole.

So we could let our legislators vote once again to continue the 40 billion dollars of our tax money in incentives to the big oil companies, that the oil companies didn't even want. But wait they promised they had learned their lessons. I think some remedial training in 2012 may again be required.

i think most here are against corporate well fare
i  know  i am against 95% of what the government takes my money  for

would any one in favor of corporate well fare speak  up
so i will know who this comment was directed to
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #700 on: March 15, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »
Now I finally understand the teachers union.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kxc6kzH-uI

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #701 on: March 16, 2011, 03:45:30 AM »
Carbineman;
  I am usually not a fan of cartoons, but these examples bring clarity to the issues in Wisconsin and all over the country.  The stats and facts are well covered and easy to understand.  This segment, posted beside the one you linked to, also provides great insight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJeI-EP3Lc&NR=1
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #702 on: March 16, 2011, 04:06:41 AM »
The deal is that in the private sector the union can strike, as U S Pipe here in Alabama did a few weeks ago. The company started hiring replacement workers and they called off the strike and signed a five year contract!
 But teachers have tenure so they can not be replaced! tenure needs to be outlawed in every state and the dead wood thrown out!

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #703 on: March 16, 2011, 04:25:41 AM »
Quote from Beerbelly:
The deal is that in the private sector the union can strike, as U S Pipe here in Alabama did a few weeks ago. The company started hiring replacement workers and they called off the strike and signed a five year contract!
 But teachers have tenure so they can not be replaced! tenure needs to be outlawed in every state and the dead wood thrown out!

Once again this varies by state. In Kansas teachers and emergency workers cannot strike. If they strike, are ordered to return to work and do not they can be arrested for contempt of court. Tenure or not they could also be fired for breaking their contract.
GuzziJohn

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #704 on: March 16, 2011, 04:32:01 AM »
Tenure or not they could also be fired for breaking their contract.

One would assume that if they are negotiating their contract would be up or soon would be.

Offline magooch

« Reply #705 on: March 16, 2011, 05:03:29 AM »
My question about the so-called corporate wellfare is if there is such a thing--why.  Weren't the Dumbycrats running both houses of Congress and didn't they have a Dumbycrat president to go with them for the last few years?  The same question should be asked of the so-called tax break that corporations get for moving production fascilities out of this country.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #706 on: March 16, 2011, 06:01:43 AM »
Magooch;
  Actually, under tyhe Obama administration big corpoprations get a BIG tax break for moving offshore ! As soon as the corporation moves it's headquarters and/or it's productions elsewhere...their corporate taxes are greatly reduced.  If they move to poland or Korea, their corporate tax is about halved, to Ireland.. nearly 75% reduction:  DUH !
  http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/u-s-corporate-tax-rate-the-highest/
           ...add the further benefit of escaping union costs/problems, and who can blame them, ?

Actually; under the Clinton administration..some corporations were given direct tax breaks to move offshore..note date of news article 07/08/96 :
  http://www.corporations.org/welfare/globe3.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scootrd

« Reply #707 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »
Just checking in for a Jobs update, nope no Jobs creation billed passed yet. I thought the stated JOBS was number 1 priority. Oh wait I forgot , it's number 1 behind giving away our tax dollars to huge corporations.

http://www.whenarethejobs.com/
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #708 on: March 16, 2011, 02:29:24 PM »
Just checking in for a Jobs update, nope no Jobs creation billed passed yet. I thought the stated JOBS was number 1 priority. Oh wait I forgot , it's number 1 behind giving away our tax dollars to huge corporations.

scoot your sources are from liber left wing sourcers. You need to only use the info supplied by the cons. esp the teabaggers for accuracy. ;D

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #709 on: March 16, 2011, 02:33:33 PM »

Scoot still waiting to hear what labor you are standing with, the public unionized laborers or the private unionized laborers, that the public unionized laborers are trying to run out of their jobs?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #710 on: March 16, 2011, 02:52:35 PM »
Isn't the government creating jobs part of the problem? In my play book the government getting out of the way would create more REAL jobs.

What our liberal parasite class does not understand is that government jobs pay NO taxes into the general fund only giving back part of the tax dollars that were stolen from the producers.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #711 on: March 16, 2011, 03:02:11 PM »
According to O, they have created millions of jobs. What they never said, was they are all over seas.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Gary G

« Reply #712 on: March 17, 2011, 04:48:54 AM »
Isn't the government creating jobs part of the problem? In my play book the government getting out of the way would create more REAL jobs.

What our liberal parasite class does not understand is that government jobs pay NO taxes into the general fund only giving back part of the tax dollars that were stolen from the producers.

Exactly Billy!

To create jobs, you must increase production in the private sector.
To increase production, you must increase capital in the private sector.
The government and the FED suck capital out of the private sector.
Jobs bills suck capital out of the private sector. It is merely a redistribution from the private sector to government directed boondoggles.
Low interest rates curtail savings. Savings become capital when loaned to businesses.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline powderman

« Reply #713 on: March 17, 2011, 05:26:46 AM »
According to O, they have created millions of jobs. What they never said, was they are all over seas.

YEP. Except for the people hired to clean up their trash everytime the dems, libs, and pantywetters have a rally. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jimster

« Reply #714 on: March 17, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »
Some of these posts are just to funny.

LOL...what in the world is a job's bill??  Since government can't create a job, what would be in that legislation?  Ya have to wonder why anyone would want any government to have a "jobs bill" ?
Lets all hope there is never a jobs bill...it could not be anything good since it's impossible for the government to create even...one...private sector...job.

to dismantle 50 years of citizen's rights and services based on some cooked economics and 'shock doctrine'.

This actually made me laugh out loud...let's see, the progressive left wing have been chipping away at my rights along with the state unions for more than a few decades, someone is trying to call what has been happening to me "citizens rights"...I don't get the services, nor have ever got the services that this kind of money could buy in the private sector, and I'm supposed to be worried about someone changing things now?  Now that's funny!

To be honest...the entire whole deal can be "dismantled"...and I would not mind one little bit, nor will it affect me any worse than what I've had all these years, which is basically NOTHING.  I could  have bought myself better services through private means with the money I spent.

How am I supposed to feel bad at everything in my state being dismantled...when that is exactly what I want?  It's what I have wanted for many years.  I say tear it all down and let the left wingers that broke everthing scream and point at their make believe constitution, it won't get them anywhere with me, I don't care about what THEY think their rights are anymore...it's over.
The private sector will let those who we pay know what their rights are from here on in.
All the twisting and blathering won't stop it.  There is no more money, period.

Look at pictures of what the unions and state employees did to my state (MI)....the progressives who ran every city and town into the ground.  You want to know why our governor is appointing some oversight to these places?  Because about a year ago some idiot in a broke city spent a gob of money on a great big statue to honor Rosa Parks...when they were in debt up their ears. Because some idiot decided to replace every street sign in an entire city, when they were in debt.
The lists goes on into thousand of places, all run by the same progressive people that are now screaming about THEIR rights.

We are taking their rights away now...let them scream...call it what you want.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #715 on: March 17, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
Scoot still waiting to hear what labor you are standing with, the public unionized laborers or the private unionized laborers, that the public unionized laborers are trying to run out of their jobs?

It's a bogus argument , your trying to draw an artificial line to separate Labor. and pit labor against labor. The facts are The Walkers of the world are in the back pockets of the corps. He tried this before earlier in his career. We saw how well that worked out saved $0 ... wait let me repeat that ZERO dollars. This is nothing more than a power grab for Big business against All organized Labor !!!

I stand with Labor

Offline scootrd

« Reply #716 on: March 17, 2011, 12:06:58 PM »

Then I suggest you stay off the American Highway system .. you wouldn't want to jeopardize your morals and drive on a national highway system that was funded by the Govt , stimulated the economy and created Jobs. Hmm and then there was the Dam my grandfather built when he returned from WWII .. yep govt funded and stimulated and created JOBS....The majority of our infrastructure was created through Job Bills . Public policies support the creation of private sector jobs. So defense spending didn’t create airplanes that were converted for commercial usage?
So infrastructure spending didn’t create the Interstate Highway System that allowed commercial traffic to expedite shipments coast-to-coast…and allowed business to spring forth?? So military spending didn’t create the satellite industry…and the majority of worldwide communications uses technology derived from such?

In many instances, GOVERNMENT was the catalyst for private enterprise!! The government didn't rob the private sector; in many cases, it’s government that HIRES the private sector!! and lets not even discuss NASA and all the R&D that allowed private sector Jobs to Spring forth.

Anyone who thinks the Govt doesn't help create Jobs and stimulate the economy lives in a bubble of denial.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #717 on: March 17, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
This Madison coup is looking more and more like it is all about 'privatization' and basically for elite's benefit again .....
.......I'm always amazed how these elitist get the herd to go along with their own demise, and paying for it, too.

...TM7

Yep ,
Some call you the elite ... I call you my base 
- George Bush

Offline scootrd

« Reply #718 on: March 17, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
Now lets talk about Michigan . So the Republican party is for small Govt. Hmm ...so lets see. lets pass a bill that allows EMF to step in and take over whole cities and towns , replace its publicly ELECTED officials with a private CZAR hand picked by a governor who has the power to fire all selectman , town or city board officials , mayors etc.., bust unions,  and dole the jobs out to their cronies...

Yep there's small Govt at work for ya.

Cant wait to see the courts shoot this one down as well for being unconstitutional .
The fact is , This is not the Republican party I grew up with , this is all just a bunch of WAAAAAAYYYYY Right wing Nut Jobs.

Last night spending bill passage was a great example of how the dems had to come to the rescue of the moderate Republicans to aid the passage of a common sense spending bill cause all the right wing tea party nut jobs voted against their own Grown up Republicans on capital hill.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #719 on: March 17, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
Highways are built by private contractors who are paid by fuel taxes. So again the PRIVATE sector is the ones providing the jobs. The government is only the parasitic regulator.

I am thinking liberals are the result of our public education system educating the stupid in this country to a level where they actually think they are smart.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.