Author Topic: Unarmed ICE agents murdered by drug cartel..  (Read 1271 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Unarmed ICE agents murdered by drug cartel..
« on: February 17, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
  These men were easy to murder since they were not allowed to be armed in Mexico, even though NMexican authorities know who thay are.
   Looks like the only civilians who are allowed to have guns in Mexico..are the drug cartel members. !

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-ice-agents-unarmed-at-time-of-drug-cartel-ambush/

Probably the most puzzling thing about all this illegal border trafficking, is that Arizona has passed alaw to protect it's citizens from such murder and mayhem.  For some as of yet unexplained reason; the Obama administration is taking the citizens of Arizona to court in an attempt to stop this law..and leave Arizonans vulnerable to such outlaws.
   As I see it, that automatically pits our federal administration against the citizens of Arizona...an on the side of the Mexican govt and the drug cartels.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Unarmed ICE agents murdered by drug cartel..
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »
ICE Agents or not, allowed to be armed or not. Only an idiot would go into Mexico unarmed. But then again only an idiot would go into Mexico right now. What part of "a country in chaos" did they and the government that sent them not understand?
No "reasonable" government, or in this case ICE Agents would think they were safe in such an environment. Mess with the bull, get the horn. While it is sad that they were shot, it is even sadder that their very bad judgement allowed them to do such a foolish thing.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 11:51:37 AM »
I was to understand that they were part of the embassy staff.Can't they hire armed body guards in other nations?

It would seem to me that if the feds keep ignoring the southern border problem, and snubbing border states at every turn, they are sooner or later going to have the citizens take the law into their own hands. I just do not understand the feds inactivity on this issue. Was something changed? Isn't it still the job of the fed to protect our borders?  Seal the border and cut all trade and diplomatic ties with mexico, let the criminals have it. Militarize our border. >:(   >:(

Offline jimster

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »
I was to understand that they were part of the embassy staff.Can't they hire armed body guards in other nations?

It would seem to me that if the feds keep ignoring the southern border problem, and snubbing border states at every turn, they are sooner or later going to have the citizens take the law into their own hands. I just do not understand the feds inactivity on this issue. Was something changed? Isn't it still the job of the fed to protect our borders?  Seal the border and cut all trade and diplomatic ties with mexico, let the criminals have it. Militarize our border. >:(   >:(

I can't understand why we don't protect our borders and citizens either, we have the power, but the people in charge do not have the sand.
I also agree citizens will take the law into their hands, and some have done so already.  Not much choice.  It bothers me a lot that our government does not protect the borders, it's shameful and causes me embarrassement that those in charge are so weak.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 12:05:52 PM »
would  legalizing the drugs..... immediately  put the drug cartels out of business ??

how are the drug laws  working  right now

i guess  its up to the land owners along  the border to SHOOT trespassers

maybe the klan  and black panthers can team  up and  do some  P R   work

can you say  ES ES ES    ....   eshoot  eshovel    eshutup

we don't need  no  fence.....just a good deer rifle every 100 yards...any volundeers??
even  one every  mile in camo.....let them figure out where  he went

also what  DEE  said....why would the fools go there  unarmed??
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
Isn't it still the job of the fed to protect our borders?  Seal the border and cut all trade and diplomatic ties with mexico, let the criminals have it. Militarize our border.   

A big AMEN to that. Pretty sad too when the cic stands with drug dealers and illegals against American citizens. Wonder how the pantywetters will spin this to support their obamination?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 01:19:37 PM »
The drug dealers would not even exist if it were not for the ravenous appetite for narcotics that our decadent society has developed. We have a society of dope heads that fuel this drug machine.
Legalize them here and take the profit out would be one way, and tax the hell out of it like they do the cigarettes and alcohol. Common sense is, as they say not very common. As I said before, the ICE agents asked for and got what they asked for. I have little faith in the government, or it's population to "step up", and I have a wait and see attitude on most things going on, and all the rhetoric being thrown around by this new congress.
I will continue to take care of me, and mine, and perhaps when folks truly do get enough of this growing mess, they will look up the TRUE DEFINITON OF CONSERVATIVE, and give it a try. Right now most are playing at the notion.
As we type Wisconsin is pulling a "mini Egypt" over their precious 100% paid insurance and other outlandish state paid union benefits. They tote signs that say "kill the bill", but what the signs actually are saying are: ME! ME!
American society has become a bunch of spoiled, overweight brats, that are raising another generation of even more spoiled, over weight brats.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 01:41:31 AM »
  I have to agree with Dee on all counts in both his above posts !  The dopeheads here who purchase & use the crap the cartels bring in are only a scant .005" less guilty than the guys who murdered those two agents (IMO) !  Without customers, there would be no cartels, smugglers or dealers.
   Yes; why bother sending agents down there at all..just seal the border tight..mine fields if necessary..and let them have their gang wars that side of the fence.
  Certainly up until now, neither major party has been worth a bucket of warm spit at controlling the borders!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 04:23:42 AM »
It should go without saying that the borders should be sealed and that is a federal responsibility.  More to the point it is the responsibility of the President to secure our borders.  If he continues to shirk his responsibility, he should be brought up on charges and be impeached.  Or we could take a lesson from Egypt and run the bastard off.  Right now, I might even settle for the military taking over if it would also get rid of the liberals in our government that allow all this crap.

Oh, and while we're at it, it's also time that we remove the market for drugs in this country.  And I don't mean by making drugs legal.  Make the users illegal and get rid of em.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 04:38:38 AM »
Which president do you want to start with on those charges? America has got to wake up, and quit the voting for the party mess. It isn't workin, and really never has. Last election there were far better candidates, and they were ignored. It was Obama and McCain, and both were bad yet the other two weren't Republican or Democrat and were ignored. If American voters don't change, then America will not.
Perhaps when their hungry, and out of work on the streets, they'll get it. And that ain't far off.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 04:40:56 AM »
Dee;
   I have a feeling there are a lot less democrats or Republicans than there were 2-3 years ago...and most of the ones who left them, went to the right of both of the "old" parties.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 04:45:50 AM »
ironglow, I can remember not too long ago catching a lot of hell for my independent frame of mind in this voting issue. It is whether anyone likes it or not, the only way out. It's just gettin enough to admit that the lessor of two evils voting has miserably failed.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 06:58:56 AM »
ironglow, I can remember not too long ago catching a lot of hell for my independent frame of mind in this voting issue. It is whether anyone likes it or not, the only way out. It's just gettin enough to admit that the lessor of two evils voting has miserably failed.

+1 DEE. The system just isn't working and those who CAN change it won't. demicans/republicrats, different train, same destination.

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »
if we did close our borders. what would we do with all the gangs it would be a war to stop them

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 01:42:36 AM »
srussell, do you think these gangs you speak of are better equipped, and motivated, than the one in Iraq, or Afghanistan? Are you more willing to protect these two countries than our own? Put the Rangers, and the 82nd Airborne, in there, a sprinkle some Marines in there. How long do you really think those MONEY MOTIVATED PUKES would really last?

Offline jimster

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 04:37:52 AM »
Our governments have more than enough power to shut down the borders and make gangs dissapear.

They just don't have the sand to do it.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 05:21:30 AM »
Our govt could not even shut down alcohol during Prohibition, back in the days when cops could just shoot anyone they wanted to, the Border Patrol was even more vicious, read Charles Askins Jr., what make you think they can shut down drugs now?

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 06:10:05 AM »
Border Patrol Agents, ICE Agents, and local Law Enforcement Agents are far different than the United States Military if it were unleashed to actually shut down the Mexico-U.S. border. The question is not really "can it be done" but rather, does D.C. and the American citizen have the stomach to do it. I suspect not, and there will be a lot of tuff talk but, not very much action. Only a handful of citizens have the sand to allow it, or even understand it. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
if we did close our borders. what would we do with all the gangs it would be a war to stop them

what do you  think  needs  doing??
stop them from  doing  ...what??

they stay out  of my yard and they won't get shoot...you can't or won't do that??

other than  that.......i don't care what the gangs do
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 10:35:47 AM »
If the military was allowed to "Do what they do", the border gangs would no longer be a problem. LE is NOTHING what the military is capable of. And putting bullets, IMHO, into the El Paso city hall was just that, a test of resolve. We did not reacte. "Enemies foreign or Domestic" would qualify here. Don't need no standing army to face us. Prior Presidents had their chance... Even Texas had their chance years ago. Mexico should have been the deep central south of the US or deep south Texas. These cartel holdout don't stand a chance against real weaponry, j-dams, F- 15, 16, 18, 22's. Then a swarm of US citizens. I would go! Haven't received a call yet. They continue to murder unarmed US  citizens and yet we do nothing. What a shocker! I hate to use the word Coward.... but it is what it is.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 12:49:16 PM »
     Close the border..fight the cartels ?      Hah !   the guy that's supposed to call the shots will fight the governor of Arizona ..and verbally blast the governor of Wisconsin !  But close the border and fight the cartels ?   What do you want him to be....a bad neighbor ? >:( :P

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 12:54:07 PM »
No president has ever had the nerve to close the borders. This problem didn't start under the present clown in chief. The presidents "you" voted for didn't do any better. I grew up down here, and worked Mexican gangs all of the eighties, and half the nineties. This has been going on a long time. Your just hearin more about it up north cause of the news media.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 02:13:09 AM »
They continue to murder unarmed US  citizens and yet we do nothing. What a shocker! I hate to use the word Coward.... but it is what it is.
Charles Askins Jr used to plink cholos from across the river. And he was not the only one. There was another Border Patrol guy that had so many notches on his Savage stock that you might have thought he was gunning for deer. Never even made a dent in the migration.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 02:43:41 AM »
It's political correctness at it's worst!! This govt. has gotten to the point it's trowing it's own agents under the bus, and it's costing lives. How long before the LE in these departments are either going to quit, or or just refuse to do what is asked of them.
30 years ago, when the Toledo police dept had a bad case of the ''blue flu'', and the sheriff's dept. couldn't handle the situation, alot of bullets and chaos for a day and half. It's happening on the border towns now.
This country/govt. better stop trying to apease the minority's, because it might hurt somebody's feelings. Doesn't matter if it's because their Mexican,black, or muslim. Good people are getting killed because of it, and it's only going to get worse. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman