Author Topic: Just as communist agitators have always done..  (Read 624 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Just as communist agitators have always done..
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:01:56 AM »
    Just as they have always done, starting with the Bolshevik revolution in Russia;  the unabashed Bolsheviks among us are beginning to foment unrest in our country.  That is how they started in every nation that fell to Communism and how basically the same crowd tried it in the "sickly sixties" here in the US.
   Let's hope it doesn't lead to the bloodshed which the forceful introduction od Communism brought about in many countries..
         This from the Huffington Post;
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/17/dnc-expands-mobilization-protests-ohio-indiana_n_824743.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
Re: Just as communist agitators have always done..
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 10:15:03 AM »
IG, you must have misheard. These aren't "Communist Agitators", these are "Community Organizers." I know if you say it fast they sound the same; common mistake.  ;D
held fast

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 12:40:59 PM »
They are only communist agitators until they figure out their job as a professor pays the same as a janitor. And their Facebook, email, and ebay accounts are monitored and edited for "state security". Oh, and when their offspring that was destined for college and med and law school are forced into the military digging ditches and throwing slop on soldier's trays in the mess hall. They must have slept through history to be this dead set on their "change". Oh, and their new SUV or sedan becomes property of the state and the soldier finds quaters in your living room because they can. He only has two convictions of child molestation, not three, so it is ok to their new govt that they "serve". But be up early to make breakfast! You would not want to be imprisoned for life because you wanted to sleep in and not feed the troops! And don't worry about retirement, if you survive that long. You can still work!!! You will always have a job! ......... Really and sarcastically, its amazing what people want....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 03:49:41 PM »
Right you are TeamNelson..I stand corrected.. :D ;D

Mohawk.. It sure looks like that's what they want..poor saps !  Main problem is if they achieve it..they drag the rest of us with them,
  ..just as they did with their "hope & change" stupidity !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »
One theory is as good as another, but I'm a little bewildered by TM's.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 02:53:38 AM »
  I don't really mind if somebody wants to "organize" his friends and neighbors for a partisan political cause...  But  I do begin to resent it when "community organizers" start taking millions of our tax dollars to do it !

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 03:03:53 AM »

1 7 7 6
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye