Author Topic: This time UTAH...dual loyalists called out...  (Read 345 times)

TM7

This time UTAH...dual loyalists called out...
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:49:07 AM »

from Dockton at moneyteachers.org.....fyi...TM7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benedict Arnold was a Traitor. What led to his treason was putting his own selfish desires ahead of the interests of his country. All politicians in the United States take a loyalty oath when they are sworn into office. That oath clearly implies that they will put the interests of their state and nation above the interests of other nations.

Mormon Doctrine states that the following:

77 According to the laws and constitution of the people, which I have suffered to be established, and should be maintained for the rights and protection of all flesh, according to just and holy principles; (Source)... God established the Constitution of the United States. Globalism is an attempt to destroy the Constitution and replace it with tyranny. No true Latter-Day Saint can support the Globalist Agenda. The Scripture continues:

78 That every man may act in doctrine and principle pertaining to futurity, according to the moral agency which I have given unto him, that every man may be accountable for his own sins in the day of judgment.

79 Therefore, it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another.

80 And for this purpose have I established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood.

The Globalists want to destroy the United States, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Aztlan objectives to take back the Southwestern United States for Mexico through illegal immigration, violence and intimidation, are all part of the Satanic Psychopathic Agenda. Divide and conquer the United States before thoroughly destroying it. These people are the real terrorists in America.

"Rep. Chris Herrod, R-Provo, and Rep. Stephen Sandstrom, R-Orem, claim to have received death threats over the weekend from a group calling itself the "United Front for Defense of Immigrants." The e-mail included images of Che Guevara and an AK-47. Sandstrom told Fox 13 on Tuesday the e-mail called for his assassination....

Sandstrom said his home and his car have been vandalized numerous times. It started Friday night, after a House committee advanced his controversial Arizona-style immigration bill. Overnight, the lawmaker said, someone painted on his car the letters "M.I.P." He said he has no idea who that references, but believed it was tied to the immigration bill." (Source)

I will pay a $250 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of these terrorist thugs described in the above article. Email me at pdrockton@aol.com. I am also willing to contribute to the security costs of protecting these two Patriotic Representatives and their families.

The treasonous pro-Aztlan politicians in Utah have allied themselves with the Mormon Church to create what is known as the Utah Compact. The Compact would stop law enforcement from detaining illegal immigrants and turning them over to INS when they have committed a crime. In other words, the Compact helps the Aztlan agenda by keeping potentially dangerous criminals in our country, instead of sending them back to Mexico. The revolution depends on violent, murderous thugs, like those the Compact seeks to protect.

Now, speaking of dual loyalties, the sponsor of the Utah Compact legislation is one Senator Robles, who is apparently a legal immigrant from Mexico serving in the Utah State Senate. (Source) Here is the oath Ms. Robles took to become a legal citizen in the U.S.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..."

Apparently, her sacred vow is not so sacred. You see, Luz Robles, contrary to her oath of office and the oath she took as a United States naturalized citizen after she came to this country in 1996 from Mexico has placed her loyalty to Mexico and Aztlan first and foremost in her life.

"Ms. Robles, sometime in 2005, was elected, through an electoral process administered through the Consulate of Mexico in Salt Lake City, to a three year term of service as a member of the "Consejo Consultivo del Instituto de los Mexicanos en el Exterior" (CCIME - Advisory Board of the Institute for Mexicans Living in the Exterior).

She held this position throughout the term 2006 - 2008.

She attended five conferences of the CCIME in Mexico proper and one which was held in Dallas , TX .

She was elected to the CCIME while holding her appointed position as Interim-Director of the Utah Office of Ethnic Affairs or just after having been appointed Director.

She was elected to be an advisory board member as a "Consejera."

She attended her first three conferences of the CCIME while holding the position of Director of the Utah Office of Ethnic Affairs.

She attended the fourth conference while she was considering running for elected office in Utah .

She attended the fifth conference while running for elected office in Utah .

The attended the sixth conference after having won election to the Utah State Senate." (Source)

Mrs. Luz Robles, a traitor to the people of Utah and the people of the United States, should be impeached and forced to resign from the Utah State Senate for acting against the interests of her own country and violating her oath of office. She should also be prosecuted and deported for violating her oath of citizenship. If enough concerned citizens act now by calling the Utah Senate and Deseret News, I guarantee some action will