Author Topic: Sneaky....snakey...  (Read 461 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Sneaky....snakey...
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:45:59 PM »
   Newly elected members of the house and senate, along with many of the older members are working to repeal the  newest 'late term abortion' ..called Obamacare.
   If you are like myself and many others across this country, you have already seen hikes in your insurance policy costs and/or an increases in your co-pays.  These costs have been increased in anticipation of the INITIAL hikes Obamacare will incur.
  There are many "hidden taxes" in the bill which we will only notice as they come into effect..or may never know the reason for and be placing the blame on the provider of the goods or service.
  Here is a list prepared by a tax watchdog group, outlining some of the hidden costs.  Seems it was not long ago when the somebody was saying, "your health insurance won't cost you a dime more".
  http://www.atr.org/comprehensive-list-tax-hikes-obamacare-a5758#
   Note some of the hidden special taxes on such things as haircuts, tanning sessions and a special burdensome tax on "Charitable" hospitals.  Guess who runs the "charitable hospitals"...I'm not aware of any Muslim "charitable hospitals" ;
  If you know of one, please post the reply right here in this thread.  This is a good chance for apologists for Islam to set the record straight ... post the name of the charitable Muslim hospital .. !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Sneaky....snakey...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:08 AM »
I was at my orthopedic last week and he said that under obama-care he cannot give a medicare patient a break on the price for procedures, otherwise it could be a $5000 fine and possible jail time.  it hurts the very people that need a break.
my opinion of democrats would get me banned >:(
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Sneaky....snakey...
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 07:47:32 AM »
  The congressional Democrats, the unions, public service unions (teachers, firemen, police unions) all helped Obama get his plan rammed through on us.  If it is so great..whay did they ask for..and why did Obama give them a waiver from the same plan they forced upon us ?  And ..."howcum" the Muslims don't have to participate either ?
   Is Obama going to give the same break for Christians, Buddhists, Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses .. or will he remain a bigot ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)