Author Topic: Obama Birthcertificate is a Forgery  (Read 2993 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Obama Birthcertificate is a Forgery
« on: February 23, 2011, 02:49:12 PM »
Some interesting analysis of the Obama “Certificate of Live Birth”  (COLB).

Obama was purportedly born on August 4, 1961 at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, HI.

After the controversy surrounding his birth arose during the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama’s campaign in Chicago produced  a purported, certified copy of Obama’s COLB, which  was produced for examination to individuals from Factcheck.org. 

According to this COLB, Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was “filed” with the Hawaii Dept. of Health on August 8, 1961, and was assigned certificate number 151 1961 010641.  Color photos of this COLB are posted on the Factcheck.org web site.

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Well, afterwards, two twin sisters named Susan and Gretchen Nordyke came forward, and produced their own birth certificates showing that they were both born, within minutes of each other, on August 4, 1961 a the same hospital where Obama was purportedly born the previous day.  Their birth certificates are both posted on line, as follows:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2009/Jul/28/M1139416728.GIF

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347

http://state-of-the-nation.com/5878/nordyke-twins-born-barack-obama-birth-certificate-numbers/

http://www.biasedmediaboycott.com/index.php?topic=80.0

The interesting thing is that the Nordyke’s certificates were filed with the Dept. of Health, on August 11, 1961, three days after Obama’s. The Nordyke's certificate numbers are 61-10637 and 61-10638.    Strangely, the Obama certificate, purportedly  filed first, has A HIGHER CERTIFICATION NUMBER (1961-010641), than the Nordyke sisters’ who were filed three days later.  The fact that Obama’s certificate number is out of sequence is very persuasive evidence that it is a forgery.   Official records are filed in chronological order. The numbers go forward, not backward.     

Also, the newspaper birth announcements for the Nordyke sisters have been located and  posted on line.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Dec/22/ln/hawaii812220320.html

Official records are numbered in chronological order.  When the numbers  are out of sequence with the dates (i.e. higher number for earlier date), this is evidence of fraud and forgery.

Offline bigMikeA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Obama Birthcertificate is a Forgery
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 02:55:15 PM »
I don't understand.  What is your point?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 03:01:54 PM »

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Shu

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
You seriously think his place of birth hasn't been vetted by many federal agencies?

Perhaps this should be moved to the conspiracy theory forum.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 03:22:22 PM »
http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f681049%5fAMTHtEQAASf3TWPRwwST3Bo%2bQYI&pid=1.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.
After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender” Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above.
Source(s): “ Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."
And here’s a close-up of the bottom of the document where you can read "Coast Providence of Kenya " and the
official signature of the Deputy Registrar.....

http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f681049%5fAMTHtEQAASf3TWPRwwST3Bo%2bQYI&pid=1.5&fid=Inbox&inline=1
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 03:28:10 PM »
Your links are broke 45-70.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »

Official records are recorded chronologically.   Documents are  recorded and numbered in the order that they are filed or recorded.  Documents filed first have lower certification numbers than documents filed subsequently.      If you file a lawsuit today, it will have a lower number than a lawsuit filed next week.  If you record a deed or a mortgage at a recorder's office today, it will have a lower certification number than one filed tomorrow or at any subsequent time.   Public agencies go forward, not backward with their certificate numbers. 

Obama's birth certificate was filed on August 8, 1961 with the Registrar.  If it were authentic it  would have a lower number than birth certificates filed three days later on August 11, 1961 because certificate numbers are issued in chronological order.

Do you get my point now?   

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
How about this 45-70.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 03:58:39 PM »
Everything about obama is a fraud.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
here is a link to some  more reading
and  up to date  info.....date document was signed was  20th  day  of january,  2011

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline bigMikeA

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 06:35:09 PM »

Official records are recorded chronologically.   Documents are  recorded and numbered in the order that they are filed or recorded.  Documents filed first have lower certification numbers than documents filed subsequently.      If you file a lawsuit today, it will have a lower number than a lawsuit filed next week.  If you record a deed or a mortgage at a recorder's office today, it will have a lower certification number than one filed tomorrow or at any subsequent time.   Public agencies go forward, not backward with their certificate numbers. 

Obama's birth certificate was filed on August 8, 1961 with the Registrar.  If it were authentic it  would have a lower number than birth certificates filed three days later on August 11, 1961 because certificate numbers are issued in chronological order.

Do you get my point now?

yeah.  if you are trying to demonstrate that the obamination and his birth certificate are a fraud, I do.  thank you. 

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »
I will believe our government is corrupt until the day I rot through the bottom of my casket. no, really.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 03:27:11 AM »
Give it up folks and move on to something more productive. At this point even if "proof" could be found by the time it was confirmed and acted on Obama's first term of office would be over with anyway. At best might prevent a second term if you are still concerned that Obama is going to get reelected.
GuzziJohn

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 03:33:16 AM »
what   i find really hard to believe

it really makes me question  their intelligence

some people still belong to the DEMOCRAT PARTY

OBUMER  is the best they had to offer

and  hillery  the other clinton   was runner up

lets not forget nancy peloci and the other democrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To

would one of you democrats  explain  why your still a democrat !!!!!!

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 03:57:37 AM »
Maybe because the best the republicans could offer was McCain/Palin.
GuzziJohn

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 04:18:27 AM »
At this very moment in time ,under the Obama rule and foreign policy, we are losing the entire middle East and access to the oil they produce. Oil prices are skyrocketing along with gas prices. Which will bring economic ruin to the USA.
  Is this due to incompetence or is it his plan to make us into a third world country? Either way he continues to destroy the country and the liberals still think he is better than McCain/Palin!

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 04:22:12 AM »
Yeah, I was going to say, McGore/Palin would be lookin mighty good right now.
Swingem

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
Maybe because the best the republicans could offer was McCain/Palin.
GuzziJohn

you have a very good point

and  if all the  3rd party folks
and  all the few  decent democrats 

would join the republicans.......like i just left the libertarian party  of 20 years

then the  ''liberal'' republicans can be gone in the primary elections

i considerd  mcain  one of the worst  choices they could have  made
he was still head and shoulders  above  obumer  or hillery

and it doesn't answer my question
why are you still a democrat?????????????????????

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
Give it up folks and move on to something more productive. At this point even if "proof" could be found by the time it was confirmed and acted on Obama's first term of office would be over with anyway. At best might prevent a second term if you are still concerned that Obama is going to get reelected.
GuzziJohn
and make null and void all executive orders issued by him or bills signed by him, prevent the taxpayers from paying $200K/year for life in pension to the fraud, 
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 04:50:18 AM »
would one of you democrats  explain  why your still a democrat !!!!!!

4570gv. I might be able to shed a bit of light on your question. The dems are the only party out there that has all the really important perks that they find so important. Killing babies seems really important to them, and supporting homosexuals and gay marriage is another perk they can't seem to live without, can't forget supporting illegal criminals over Americans.  The dem party is the only one out there that offers these things. Some even say they are for the 2nd am and are gun owners, but they vote for and support a rabidly corrupt anti gun party, which of course once again is the dems. I could go on but I think you get my drift. Does this help you to understand??? POWDERMAN.   :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 04:58:50 AM »
GuzziJohn

If it was found he could not be president then every law he signed into law and every order he proclaimed would be subject to reversal . Now consider those hurt by the bail out of GM . The car dealers put out of business or the stock holders . The health care bill ...................
You move on maybe we should move forward and prove for sure what is true . He could out of office and these things could still be effected .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:07:56 AM »
mccain was not born in america

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:09:24 AM »
mccain was not born in america

Were his parents BOTH Americans ?

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 05:45:25 AM »
Quote from Shootall:
Now consider those hurt by the bail out of GM . The car dealers put out of business or the stock holders
Without the bailout there probably would be no GM dealers left and no stock for the stockholders, instead we now have this:

GM reports first annual profit since 2004
GM says it earned $4.7 billion in 2010, compared with a loss of $21 billion the year before. Among the beneficiaries are employees -- approximately 45,000 union workers are to receive bonuses of $4,300.

GuzziJohn

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 06:21:50 AM »
After two hundred years of one party calling poop a turd, and the other party calling poop doodoo, why are we the people still putting up with the same crap?  d's and r's, different train, same destination.  (date copywrited   ;D )

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 06:31:08 AM »
After two hundred years of one party calling poop a turd, and the other party calling poop doodoo, why are we the people still putting up with the same crap?  d's and r's, different train, same destination.  (date copywrited   ;D )

thats just the way it is

the winner of the next few elections  will be a democrat or a reppublican

so  you want to  support some party  that  will also include many good  folk
[wasting a vote and  effort  like i did for 20 years with the libertarians]

or you can join the  lessor of  2 evils
the lessor of 2 eveils will be easier to fix  than the democrats

EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE
THE NEXT  WINNER WILL  BE A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT

THERE IS NO CHOICE
ONLY A FEEL GOOD 3RD PARTY VOTE
[and  i cast plenty of those myself....i am not picking on you]

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 06:35:07 AM »
GM says it earned $4.7 billion in 2010, compared with a loss of $21 billion the year before. Among the beneficiaries are employees -- approximately 45,000 union workers are to receive bonuses of $4,300.

They should have gone bankrupt , reorganized and lived or died on their own! They are not making a profit as they still owe the people of this country billions and the unions are already screaming for more!
  Ford did not take the low road and become part of the Obama enterprise. If I buy a car or pickup it will be a ford not an Obama vehicle
    I was a GM man all my life, but never again.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 06:51:10 AM »
Yep, right beerbelly.  If GM is making a profit, they should buy back the government shares of stock and break away from government control.  Ford refused the bailout, and bailed themselves out by selling their foreign owned interests, like Jaguar, their 25% interest in Madza, etc to pay off debt.  GM ended up doing the same with our money.  Same with Chrysler.  You know Germany did this in the 1930's.  One aircraft company was making passenger planes in Germany and wouldn't make bombers.  Hitler had their government take over controling interest in the company so they could convert the passenger planes to bombers.  It is a dangerous thing for government to take over companies.  That is why our government never did until now.  Communists in Russia after the 1917 revolution took over all the factories and means of production and created the Soviet state.  Nazis did the same but only bought the controling interests in companies and allowed capitalism otherwise.  (Nazi = National Socialists, Communist = Soviet Socialists) Not much difference.  Our constitution says the government can regulate commerce between the states, but nothing about owning it.   Feds are not supposed to own or regulate anything if the company only does business inside a state and not across state lines. 

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 07:16:01 AM »
45-70. didn't even take it as such  ;). I agree that they will be d or r, not enough people have got fed up yet. (I don't really affiliate myself with any one party, I vote on merit. IF I had to choose, I would say Constitutionalist   ;) )

dixie d, good post, well stated.  Fords CEO came to ford after turning boeing around. He's a business smart guy, and not afraid to make small sacrifices to save the larger share.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 08:29:17 AM »
Quote from Shootall:
Now consider those hurt by the bail out of GM . The car dealers put out of business or the stock holders
Without the bailout there probably would be no GM dealers left and no stock for the stockholders, instead we now have this:

GuzziJohn

Yes because GM is exempt from federal tax on the next 40 billion dollars , this was done so the govt could sell its stock at a profit . When you look at the number of GM workers vs those who  paid in federal income tax it would have effected more people in a positive way long term if has if GM was allowed to go bankrupt and reorganize. Union pay off !