Author Topic: This Forum NEEDS a Moderator  (Read 674 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
This Forum NEEDS a Moderator
« on: February 27, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
Team Nelson has asked me to remove him as Moderator due to personal obligations that are taking his time.

This Forum NEEDS a Moderator as badly as any on the site. If you are one of those who are part of the problem and are why it NEEDS a moderator then don't bother to apply.

I need someone who isn't afraid to stand up and do what's needed to keep order here. So who will volunteer?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline bigMikeA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: This Forum NEEDS a Moderator
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:00:15 PM »
Almost 24 hrs later, 40 reads and not a single comment or volunteer.  Yeah, I know there have probably been PMs.

I vote to say Goodbye to GBO politics.  It seems to be only finger pointing and hate and discontent and nobody who posts here is going to change their mind or anybody else's mind about anything.

I'd sure rather focus on gardening, bream fishing, hunting, tradin my H&R, and all the other fine topics on this board.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 05:56:49 PM »
I actually got two new modeators here within hours of posting this. Both replied to me via PM rather than on open forum. The position has been filled. I got a third volunteer also via PM after I had appointed the two who now hold the moderator position here. If the two current mods want another helper they need only ask and I have a third in the wings waiting.

Hmm I see I have messed up. I got a phone call and have failed to add the second Mod yet. I will do that now. Dang CRS. My poor ol brain can only handle so much in a day.  :o

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »
I actually got two new modeators here within hours of posting this. Both replied to me via PM rather than on open forum. The position has been filled. I got a third volunteer also via PM after I had appointed the two who now hold the moderator position here. If the two current mods want another helper they need only ask and I have a third in the wings waiting.

Hmm I see I have messed up. I got a phone call and have failed to add the second Mod yet. I will do that now. Dang CRS. My poor ol brain can only handle so much in a day.  :o

Ha! Don't feel bad GB! I'm not sure if I have Alzheimer's or Part-Timer's  ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.