Author Topic: Question for all- concerning union police officiers in Wisconsin  (Read 892 times)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
Do you think the union police officiers would a problem if asked to remove Walker Supporters from the capitol?

Hopefully everyone that weighed in on the other threads can weigh in on this one also.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Question for all- concerning union police officiers in Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 09:20:13 AM »
My  question is this.
 1.Was the police asked or ordered to remove the rabble from the bouse? Perhaps asked and orderd are the same, they aren't the same to me.

2. Was the oath taken by the LEO's to uphold the law or support their Unions?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 09:27:39 AM »
There have been incidences of "blue flu" in the past. The banking system held the US hostage and extorted how much from we the people? No reason why the unions shouldn't get their shot at the rest.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
There have been incidences of "blue flu" in the past. The banking system held the US hostage and extorted how much from we the people? No reason why the unions shouldn't get their shot at the rest.

You are probably right. The connected elite of all political persuasions have and are always protected from their own wrongdoing.
I'm still wondering if anyone thinks the unoinized police would have had any problem had they been tasked with removing Walker Supporters from the capitol?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »
My  question is this.
 1.Was the police asked or ordered to remove the rabble from the bouse? Perhaps asked and orderd are the same, they aren't the same to me.

2. Was the oath taken by the LEO's to uphold the law or support their Unions?

The oath taken by Leo's is to uphold the Constitution. If that law is Constitutional, then the officer should comply.

http://www.emich.edu/cerns/downloads/papers/PoliceStaff/Unsorted/OATH%20&%20ETHICS.pdf
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 02:44:05 AM »
I havent read into this event in detail, but are these State Police or local? If local then the Governor is not their Commander, unless their COC is drafted that way. Normally, local police don't answer to the Governor. Therefore, it is not an order. How does it work in WI?

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 06:16:32 AM »
There would be no need to, because if the Teapartier's or conservatives were protesting, they would listen to the police when asked to leave.  And they wouldn't abandon their job's to protest either... Most of the protesters that are staying in the capital are college kids and street people who want free pizza, a place to stay and a way to relate to their hippy parents from the 60's.  Hopefully they won't go as far as the hippies did and blow up a building in Madison...

Glen Grossman a state senator was assaulted last night when leaving the capital, no police stepped in to help, luckily a democrat rep did or who knows what would have happened. I have a bad feeling that if the police don't change their methods someone is going to get killed...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 06:51:39 AM »
Your post leads to another question I have. Why are TEA party rallies a threat to national security but marxist union protesters screaming obsceneties not a threat to national security?

While listening to Glen Beck this morning he was playing audio from the Madison protest and in the background a chant of F**K YOU F**K YOU was clearly heard. I wonder if he will be fined by the FCC?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
So, you see there are some legalities to be answered first on this hypothetical question. It is unlikely Koch governmnet loyalist would occuppy the capital bldg in the first place as there is no need to...since they are protestors protesting the protestors.
 The question needs re-phrasing or clarification.

..TM7

Typical ::)

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 04:58:10 AM »
So, you see there are some legalities to be answered first on this hypothetical question. It is unlikely Koch governmnet loyalist would occuppy the capital bldg in the first place as there is no need to...since they are protestors protesting the protestors.
 The question needs re-phrasing or clarification.

..TM7

Typical ::)

You see carbineman it goes back to the definition of what "is" is... 
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 09:28:27 AM »
LOL !!
It is easier for some to get lost in the detours, Alternate Routes and intersections of schemes then other observers.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.