Author Topic: Wisconsin Senate Republicans threaten missing Democrats with contempt  (Read 398 times)

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/117325998.html

Things are starting to get interesting.  My favorite line:

"take any and all necessary steps, with or without force, and with or without the assistance of law enforcement officers, by warrant or other legal process, as he may deem necessary in order to bring that senator to the Senate chambers so that the Senate may convene with a quorum of no less than 20 senators."

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
In 99 percent of jobs they would have been fired by now. I am sure they were compensated while they were gone/still in the wind.  Who wants a public servant who runs away representing them? Anyway........

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
don't ya know?  laws, common sense and decency do not apply to liberals.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
liberals are a bunch of thugs. When they dont get their way at the ballot box they resort to bully tactics like this or they resort to beuracracy rules to get their way(cap and trades fails EPA changes rules anyway) Yep they are all about the will of the people

Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?