Author Topic: Starting to get desperate ?  (Read 490 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Starting to get desperate ?
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:09:20 PM »
   Obama resorts to the "race card"..  Of course it doesn't ..and shouldn't have the same impact as it used to, since it has been overused to the point of being worn out. He accuases the Tea Party of being a basically racist group.
  http://video.foxnews.com/v/4566160/grapevine-black-and-white-issue

Being a supporter of the Tea Party, I should like to inform "his eminence", that he completely wrong.  One of the Tea Party candidates which the T Party was heavily invested in, was elected to congress.  ...And the T Party is credited with his win.

Col Allen West, 22 year officer, a decorated hero, respected by his men and a man of sterling character.  Now, of course we don't expect a spoiled child, turned "community organizer" who cut his political teeth with the Chicago machine politics, to even begin to relate to a war hero, man's man of strongly upright character.
  Just give us a chance in 2012 to replace either Obama or Biden with Allen West...and you will see just how racially unbiased the T Party is !

http://allenwestforcongress.com/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Starting to get desperate ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
When the argument seems lost throw out the race card, the anti semite card, the extremist card, Or any other card. Sure is alot easier than backing up your claims with facts.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:30:43 AM »
Yeah, the Tea Party should take a lesson from the party of the KKK (Dumycrats) when it comes to racial issues.  I'm sure Eric Holder would be glad to hold a seminar.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 03:05:11 PM »
  Maybe Holder can bring the black Panthers to give lectures an fairness and compassion...
   Maybe billy  can put up a podium at his BBQ for Holder and the boys ..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)