Author Topic: Why I favor the TEA PARTY..  (Read 8292 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Why I favor the TEA PARTY..
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2011, 05:25:06 AM »
  TM;
   A bit of advice..
   You use too many "code words"..e.g.  corporacrat, corpucrat, grinding, astroturf intl, facist-corpo dictatorship..and the numerous capital-letter abbreviations  NWO, TP, etc... Just lay off those if you want to be read..
   I don't know about others, but I am not a crypto analyst and don't want to waste my time deciphering code, so I often skip over it.  Take it/leave it...just my $ .02..

I did figure out one of your code words.. "corpucrat"..must be Teddy Nadler or Teddy Kennedy..a fat Democrat... ;) ;D
  Both are/were quite corpulent !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
  TM;
   A bit of advice..
   You use too many "code words"..e.g.  corporacrat, corpucrat, grinding, astroturf intl, facist-corpo dictatorship..and the numerous capital-letter abbreviations  NWO, TP, etc... Just lay off those if you want to be read..
   I don't know about others, but I am not a crypto analyst and don't want to waste my time deciphering code, so I often skip over it.  Take it/leave it...just my $ .02..

I did figure out one of your code words.. "corpucrat"..must be Teddy Nadler or Teddy Kennedy..a fat Democrat... ;) ;D
  Both are/were quite corpulent !
I've made similar requests in the past to no avail. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2011, 06:43:10 AM »
TM uses code words to hide the fact that most of the information in his posts is wrong or false.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2011, 07:46:26 AM »
TM uses code words to hide the fact that most of the information in his posts is wrong or false.

BILLY. True. I reckon he, or she, figures that making up non existent words makes him, or her, seem more intelligent, it doesn't.
IRONGLOW. YEP, agree Sir. I don't take anything tm says as pertinent to the real world any more, actually, I never have. POWDERMAN.   ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2011, 08:01:21 AM »
As long as the politicians write the laws, they are worth buying.  It's up to us the voters to hold them accountable.  We are not.  It's far more important to most Americans to see who wins American Idol.  The biggest problem is Americans have far too many Idols to care about politics. 

The Tea party is changing things.  The big question is, is it too little too late?

you  are correct.....
add the football game to American  Idol ahead  of the county commisioner and future president

we need to take the primaries and local elections more serious TOO
not just pick who ever they give us to pick from in the general election

.45-70, absolutely. Too many times I've heard, it's only the primaries. If we have to pick between who "they" give us, we're still voting for them and their same old song and dance.Nothing will change. Both parties subscribe to the divide and conquer philosophy. Divided we are and fall we will. Politics is all about teamwork, our team against theirs.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2011, 08:29:20 AM »
I'm a guy that worked entirely in the private sector and owned a business so I'm a marxist,

The key word there is "worked", as in the past. Now, your on the public dole and its all about taxing real wage earners and real busienss so those on the dole (including you) can get more. Jeff Immelt, one of your favorite presidents Czars runs GE the company you bash all the time for not paying any federal tax. Do you feel any remorse for voting for the O? Your corpoacracy is run out of the O white house. Obama care, nothing more than a big gov spending program loved by your big insurance corps becasue it lines their pockets. thats just fine becasue they are getting rich off of taxing peopel that work a real job. The people on the public Dole get more even know everyone else working a real job has to pay more. Your beloved Big Unions get a waiver. All is OK with TM........LOL  Its all those nasty evil corporations.......the politicians are clean, they are not the enablers..... lol what a joke.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2011, 08:39:05 AM »
  TM;
   A bit of advice..

I agree with this.  I skip over some of TM7s post not only because they are cryptic, but just too long.  Less is more!  Make a point, keep it simple and if you have another point start a new post.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2011, 08:41:41 AM »

I disagree with this statement.  Although I do skip over some of TM7s post because they are too long and cryptic, I find most that I do read to be informative and many times true. 
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2011, 09:46:51 AM »
Lostfarmboy if you read his posts and are familiar with weaponry you will see often his information is false. Basically he is using codes words along with a smidgent of truth to give credibility to his false propaganda.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »
Lostfarmboy if you read his posts and are familiar with weaponry you will see often his information is false. Basically he is using codes words along with a smidgent of truth to give credibility to his false propaganda.

YEP. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline powderman

« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2011, 05:31:49 AM »
tm. Great reply, thanks for starting my day with a chuckle. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2011, 05:37:37 AM »
TM,
You are a tool of the NWO. Knowingly or not.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2011, 05:37:51 AM »
Well I am glad that most have noticed how someone uses made up words to camouflage lack of knowledge and false information in his posts.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2011, 06:16:21 AM »
TM, Just wondering if you are a counter-culture McGovernink, or a usefull pawn of the BATFE, SS, TSA, FBI, CIA, ATP, NAACP, ICE, SSA, FBLA, BHOLA or some other alphabet agency?

Well that is the best I can do since I can't spiel corpocrazy something or another.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2011, 06:27:49 AM »
Just many words to try and confuse everyone.

You support higher taxes and unfair negotiating power purchased by big unions from the politicians. You talk about all the corruption and evil in the world as if all is by business/corporations but always fall short of blaming the enablers of that corruption. Apparently corruption by Unions and thier corrupt enablers are just fine.

Not all business/corporations are evil and corrupt no matter what you say TM. Every business/corporation thats operating IS paying taxes no matter what you and your kin folk like Sorus, Trumka, Stern say. Your use of the play on words here to desive everyone on the tax issue is transparent. The real issue is how much are they paying and is it enough?

You support continued wastfull over spending so it helps the unions and its employees while putting an unfair burden on others. You fail to understand or could care less what are the driving factors that off shore jobs because your blinded by hatred of business/corporations and capitol markets in general. Essentially, you are an undeclared Marxist which is in complete concert with the Sorus's, Moveon.orgers, SEIU, AFL CIO, M. Strongs and the corrupt UNers. All these entities use the world labor movement to bring thier message, philosophy and NWO movement. Behind the scenes of this are the super wealthy and you are a tool in thier tool box.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2011, 06:36:06 AM »
Well TM if we go back on the pot bellied stove you did support the health care bill.

So what did you do in the private sector? I have a hard time believing anything you say. Also I remember in a past post you claimed you were always in private industry and have never worked for the government. But a few years ago you were claiming you were in Viet Nam working for a government agency. You were trying to insinuate you were some kinda spook. Your own posts show that your "truth" changes regularly.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2011, 06:49:21 AM »
Well TM if we go back on the pot bellied stove you did support the health care bill.

So what did you do in the private sector? I have a hard time believing anything you say. Also I remember in a past post you claimed you were always in private industry and have never worked for the government. But a few years ago you were claiming you were in Viet Nam working for a government agency. You were trying to insinuate you were some kinda spook. Your own posts show that your "truth" changes regularly.

And during the presidential election cycle he spoke out in favor of the obamanation.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3