Author Topic: Why I favor the TEA PARTY..  (Read 8316 times)

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: Why I favor the TEA PARTY..
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2011, 02:21:14 PM »
The TP wants to support perpetual wars and corpoarte welfare thru tax outs...effecting shift of taxes to those least able to pay, and secondly dismantling social programs further impacting the common citizen in order to pay for a world hegominism...this is the hallmark of fascio-corporatism and has been thru out history; and if that is too conspiratorial for you...that is just too bad.

We are still waiting for a quote from a TP person on these ridiculous claims. A statement of TP beliefs from a real TP group? Something other than a rant by a liberal with no factual evidence or proof?
 You can say whatever you want, but that doesn't make it true. Some people live in some weird kind of fake reality that makes it hard to understand why anyone would want to live there....................

Opps, I see Cabin came up with one while I was typing.
Takes the burden off of you and proves you wrong at the same time.........DARN IT!!

" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2011, 02:28:12 PM »
The TP wants to support perpetual wars and corpoarte welfare thru tax outs...effecting shift of taxes to those least able to pay, and secondly dismantling social programs further impacting the common citizen in order to pay for a world hegominism...this is the hallmark of fascio-corporatism and has been thru out history; and if that is too conspiratorial for you...that is just too bad.

I think this is true of the people who are trying to hijack the Tea Party, not the Tea Party.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »

I think this is true of the people who are trying to hijack the Tea Party, not the Tea Party.

I have never seen this to be true.

Well TM here is your platform to tell us your ideas. Go!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2011, 04:14:56 AM »
Well on the budget the tea party folded just like the rest of the timid Republicans! Obma did not lose funding for one, not one of his socialest programs. They threw the stupid republicans a red herring , by telling them they could vote on these in the democratic contorted senate that of course they can not pass there! It is just cover for the republicans to vote to fund Obama care!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2011, 04:46:17 AM »
What I have gathered from the Tea Party after attending their meetings and conversing with others there, is that we all agree with the core mission statement of the movement...namely limited govt,  constitutional govt and free markets.  Here's the mission statement, see for yourself..

http://teapartypatriots.org/mission.aspx

Anything beyond that ...is "made up" by somebody !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2011, 05:25:37 AM »
In politics we often find that when one group is fearful of another, they make up lies about them. We are seeing that here in this case. Now if we flip the conversation to unions, you find the same people bashing the TP will come out with love and affection for the unions. Yet, the same reasons they bash the TP( lacking any real or substantial facts), will tell us how great the unions are. Yet all we have to do is look at the documented facts of union history and more recently how unions have had injections of billions in cash from our treasury and waivers from Obamacare, but they are still great. I'm curious if as a member of the TP do we quailify for an Obamacare waiver or can I get a bail out of my pension or anything like that? Do I have a seat at the compensation barganing table for union workers pay in a state house? Are there government regulations that only allow the hiring of TP members for jobs?

Geezzz,,,,, quess I better revisit all my observations about the TP. They are run by corporations, oliarchies, Wall Street corruption, the NWO and a Saudi Oil Prince with connections to the Bolsavik revolution!!.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Maybe we better get the unions in there. :o I think they are in on the 9-11 conspiracy too!!!. ::)
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2011, 05:40:34 AM »
Don't forget about those evil Koch brothers too. The Darth Vaders of the conservative clan.
Oh, and speaking of clan......................... :o
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2011, 05:55:36 AM »
  Yep...Haven't seen these kind of documents relating to the Tea Party;

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/cover3.11.08.html

http://www.laborers.org/Buffalo_Local91_5-28-02.htm
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2011, 06:03:50 AM »
A unionized public employee, a teapartier, and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table there is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, looks at the teabagger and says, "Look out for that union guy -...- he wants a piece of your cookie."
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2011, 06:15:25 AM »
A unionized public employee, a teabagger, and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table there is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, looks at the teabagger and says, "Look out for that union guy -...- he wants a piece of your cookie."

Crusty;

No CEOs or Tea Party members here..  http://americanfraud.com/chicagomafia.aspx

As far as "teabaggers" are concerned, you're barking up the wrong tree; most "teabaggers" are liberals... ;) :D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2011, 06:25:04 AM »
A unionized public employee, a teabagger, and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table there is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, looks at the teabagger and says, "Look out for that union guy -...- he wants a piece of your cookie."

GREAT ANALOGY

considering  the CEO ran the company  that baked all 12 cookies!!!!!!!!
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2011, 06:36:31 AM »
ROTFL...............Thanks .45-70!   ;D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2011, 06:45:44 AM »
what  can the government give you  that was not produced by a corporation  run by a CEO??
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2011, 07:21:34 AM »
Just a hint. Graybeard does not like the homosexual term you folks use for the tea party. I would advise you modify your posts.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »
what  can the government give you  that was not produced by a corporation  run by a CEO??

How about spending more money than your budget/finances permit, endless wars, coordinated corruption with unions to steal from the tax payers and mass levels of corruption. I'll bet you can't find a CEO than CAN TOP THAT!
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2011, 10:45:33 AM »

Anything that requires massive investment, is not immediately profitable and requires cooperation between states.

From the Patowmack Canal through the atom bomb and the pinnacle of governmental  ;D diligence universal health care
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2011, 10:54:49 AM »

Anything that requires massive investment, is not immediately profitable and requires cooperation between states.

From the Patowmack Canal through the atom bomb and the pinnacle of governmental  ;D diligence universal health care

the space program
HIGHWAYS......
DEFENCE....
yes they have done  some good things

but  still done   by corporations
and why does the CEO  get paid so much...if they can hire some one cheaper
might be you get  what you pay for....or they would fire them

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
The problems come when the CEOs can buy the politicians with pocket change.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »
The problems come when the CEOs can buy the politicians with pocket change.

that is why we need to limit the power of the politions

don't give the politions enough power to be worth buying

freedom  isn't free

Offline Casull

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
Anything that requires massive investment spending, is not immediately never profitable and requires cooperation between subjugation of the states.  There, that's better.
   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2011, 12:06:58 PM »
As long as the politicians write the laws, they are worth buying.  It's up to us the voters to hold them accountable.  We are not.  It's far more important to most Americans to see who wins American Idol.  The biggest problem is Americans have far too many Idols to care about politics. 

The Tea party is changing things.  The big question is, is it too little too late?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
Anything that requires massive investment spending, is not immediately never profitable and requires cooperation between subjugation of the states.  There, that's better.
   ;)

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P         :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2011, 02:40:40 PM »
As long as the politicians write the laws, they are worth buying.  It's up to us the voters to hold them accountable.  We are not.  It's far more important to most Americans to see who wins American Idol.  The biggest problem is Americans have far too many Idols to care about politics. 

The Tea party is changing things.  The big question is, is it too little too late?

you  are correct.....
add the football game to American  Idol ahead  of the county commisioner and future president

we need to take the primaries and local elections more serious TOO
not just pick who ever they give us to pick from in the general election

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2011, 04:30:42 AM »
It sure would be beneficial, were liberals honest enough to call spending...spending !  It is the height of "spin" (read, lies) to call spending.... "investment".
   Borrowing money to throw at rapid transits that go nowhere and nobody rides ..or bridges to nowhere is NOT an "investment".
  Same with many liberal "investments"...such as handing out money to losers or financing rabble-rousers like ACORN and ACLU.
  That's using our tax money to cut our own throats...don't need it !

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2011, 05:58:19 AM »
It sure would be beneficial, were liberals honest enough to call spending...spending !  It is the height of "spin" (read, lies) to call spending.... "investment".
   Borrowing money to throw at rapid transits that go nowhere and nobody rides ..or bridges to nowhere is NOT an "investment".
  Same with many liberal "investments"...such as handing out money to losers or financing rabble-rousers like ACORN and ACLU.
  That's using our tax money to cut our own throats...don't need it !

That is a very eloquent and truthful post.......How very 'Tea Party' of you!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »

How about spending more money than your budget/finances permit, endless wars, coordinated corruption with unions to steal from the tax payers and mass levels of corruption. I'll bet you can't find a CEO than CAN TOP THAT!
Alot of corps, the largest sector in the USA thrive on endless wars...and governmnet injection of funds and reg--de-reg hokuspokus...i.e. finance, big pharma, higher education, etc. Corps actually run the government--they are the governmnet for the most part, esp Wall St.

The TP should insist that:

"A company should not receive one cent of governmnet money unless the CEOs and major shareholders, top execs agree to pledge all of their personal assets should they fail. I guarantee you that if you did that, the list of entities looking for help would be extremely short."  Ignacio Merino, Peru, 2008

This alone would end the pilfering and farming of the citizen taxpayer...and help to set unions on a strighetr course, too.

THe TP should know this--insist on this, since it is a Great American Principle. But where are they..?

..TM7
Wars are started by politicians, not corporations. Corporations profit from wars by default, not by their own action. Now I know you will say their influence plays a role. Fine, their influence plays a role with politicians via the military industrial complex. The military industrial complex is an output/result of politicians. So who’s really to blame? I say it’s the politicians. Period. Otherwise this is just a circular argument that can never be solved because as long as there are corrupt politicians with money to dole out, there will be someone ready to receive the money to provide the military hardware. Period. Because if there were no corporations that made money from a war, then in its place would be government factories to build the hardware anyway. So we are back to the politicians as the problem. Root cause corrective action is at the root of the problem, the politicians.

Your constant war on and  vilifying all corporations in all these issues is just very sadly misplaced. Take the freaking money and power away from the government/politicians is the only solution that can ever work. All else is truly like spitting into the wind. Your corporate mantra is getting old. Your understanding of the TP and its basis/formation is uneducated and warped by left wing jargon. You could have been the NPR executive they caught on secret video tape. Spewing horse manure for money.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2011, 10:47:09 AM »
What side am I on TM?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2011, 10:54:40 AM »
I see a lot of things in these threads.  Some don't trust large corporations because the CEO's get huge paychecks.  Some don't trust banks.  Some don't trust the government.  Some think we are taxed too much.  Some think we aren't taxed enough.  Some don't like unions.  Some are in a union. 

I see what America has become.  About 40-50 years ago, several things happened in the '60's. 
1) We got rid of prayer in school. 
2) Abortion was legalised. 
3) The "pill" was invented.
4) Womens rights movement.

With these two we forgot God.   I mentioned the pill and womens rights movement.  The pill allowed promiscuity with unmarried girls and women.  Men forgot how to treat their women and created the need for women's rights and the breakdown of families.

Forgetting God created this:

1) Greed with CEO's, Bank executives, Union members, farmers with their farm subsities, and everyday people having to keep up with the Jones' thus having to have a two family income. 
2) Government took over charity that churches and other charities took care of before forgetting God.  Like welfare, food stamps, housing for unwed mothers. 
3) Crime increased when people began to think someone owed them something.  From street crime to Executive crime. 

Now, if Americans get back to God, a lot of these problems would clear up.  For instance, Henry Ford was having a hard time keeping good workers on his first assembly lines.  Sometimes they fought on line.  He asked his pastor what was wrong with people.  His pastor said if he paid them a decent wage they could support their families with, he would get good workers.  He did, and his productivity increased.  He began paying his workers the unheard of amount of $5 a day.  George Westinghouse, a friend of his said he would go bankrupt.  He didn't and the rest is history.  The old Rockafeller patriarch required his kids to donate a large portion of their incomes to charity.  He said they had too much money to keep all to themselves. 

I don't see too much of that happening today.  I think Bill Gates has given computers to schools.  Don't know about others.  In the past old CEO's didn't get as much money, but plowed the money back into the business. 

My wife and I read a book recently, can't remember by whom, but they are with Focus on the Family.  It was about marriage.  The author said men need respect more than love, and women need love more than respect.  He gave lots of examples.  They work, and it is based on scripture. 

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »
TM,
You never answered my first question.
What side am I on TM?

Here's another question: WHo is gaming what system? (2 answers for this question).
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2011, 06:39:35 AM »
TM,
You never answered my first question.
What side am I on TM?

Here's another question: WHo is gaming what system? (2 answers for this question).
Why, you're a 'corporacrat' clearly; either that or you're a loyal servant to 'masta'....LOL. 'Grinding' and 'gaming' the system is what you do, buying influence and shouting down..... small examples...blaming/villianizing unions for All the nations woes, while corporacrats hugely ripp us off...nice!; and constant whining about corps paying fair share of tax, using political dialectics to steer, 'astroturfing' the playing field....so much more. American  People are figuring this stuff out...don't know about the neoTP figuring it out, though.. ::) . The old TP figured it out though, 225 years ago.

..TM7
Once again. You don't know what you’re talking about. You’re a Marxist and that is the truth. Carl Marx hated business, corporations and capital markets. So do you. Why not admit it.

I've said go ahead and close the tax loop holes and prevent business and corporations from giving to political campaigns. Campaign funds should only come from private American citizens. So your full of trash on that point alone. We do have the highest corp. tax rate in the world and that is a motivator for developing creative ways to avoid it and the politicians support those loop holes. This is the issue that needs to be fixed. You could care less. You just want to tax private industry to death because you derive your income from the public dole, not from a real business.

State Unions are a problem and you have proven to be a servant to them and an enemy of the tax payers who have to pay their ridiculous salaries.

You fail to address the real problem, which are the politicians. Unions, business and corporations are not evil as a concept, only the people that work/run them can make it evil if the rigged system allows it. I want the rigged system fixed, not dramatize the politics of class war fare which you love to do. There are over 3 million registered corporation in America creating products and services that we and the world need so there can be an operating economic system and provide people with a means to work a real job and survive. Not sure if your aware, but some of us need to bring in real cash from a GDP job so those on the public dole can be given a check. So making all business/corp out to be evil and saying none of them pay taxes is a 100% pure false statement, and you know it. Unions and State departments don’t pay any tax ant any level at all. SO what about that TM?  Even GE paid hundreds of millions in tax at the state, import duties & local level. Yes, they avoided federal tax. So fix that loop hole that was created by politicians, not GE. GE does not write the tax law, politicians do.

You never answered the question on who is gaming what system. I know why. You would find yourself in a huge contradiction

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3