Author Topic: Sheer ignorance....  (Read 2596 times)

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sheer ignorance....
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 04:30:53 PM »
Rummie announced  $2.3 trillion, that's TRILLION, unaccounted pentacon funds on Sept 10, 2001.

TM, even for you, what you are implying is hilarious.  Sooo, Rummie announces it on 9-10-01 and Bush blows up the PentaGON the very next day.  Pretty damned impressive manuevering there.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Mike38

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 04:48:06 PM »
Not too far from me in East Moline Illinois sits John Deere (farming machinery). Unless I’m seeing things, John Deere is dumping a ton of money in renovations to existing buildings, and putting up new ones in Iowa. Looks like John Deere may be pulling out of Illinois too.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:01 PM »
The governmnet spends too much...primarily because it is at war continuously someplace.... the biggest expenditures are war expenditures. These expenditures aren't even oversighted or properly accounted. Rummie announced  $2.3 trillion, that's TRILLION, unaccounted pentacon funds on Sept 10, 2001. Nobody, has yet followed up on this HUGE overdraft.  WHY....?

If you're against massive unaccounted Gov spending, and against using Social Security to pay for perpetual war...then you would insist on the largest line items in the Budget; i.e. War Department expenditures oversighted and reduced....Are you willing to do that...??

If not keep voting for Obama.. ;)

..TM7

TM;
  One of the 3 or 4 things the federal government is charged with doing is to "provide for the common defense"..and I am ready to start cutting that wherever it can safely be done..but remember, defense for a country is a necessity.
   Let's start with the totally swenseless, unconstitutional spending.. ACLU, Planned Parenthood, Federal Eanergy dept, Endowment for the arts, free college education for congressperson's kids, A plus retirement for members of congress that have served only one term  and multiple thousands of nonsensical "grants" to research depts of various schools etc...
      Wipe that all out.. THEN  take a look at the 3-4 Constitutionally required expenditures...

BTW: The useless expenditures iunclude the $ 200,000,000 s day vacations in Spain for the "first family"..

It seems like it is not for defense spending, but for offense (maybe imperialism). That is unless Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya were about to get on their naval fleets, air craft carriers and long range bombers and attack the US. Oh, thats right, we never attack countries with those kinds of things.

The U.S. spends more than half the total of world expenditures on military; something is not right.
Of course Rome did too. Didn't it end with the fall of an empire?
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 07:41:22 PM »
Gary;
      Whether it is acting defensively or offensively..it is still called "the Dept of Defense"  As I said, I would be ready to cut from the defense budget after all the totally useless items are slashed out entirely..at least the Defense Dept has a Constitutional reason for it's existence.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2011, 02:05:21 AM »
 Reading the article the other day about the couple making $39,000 & getting a $54,000 'tax refund' makes me feel better about my 'super deduction' this year. The partnership I'm involved in has 'donated'(with some coercion) a substantial 'conservation easement' on nearly 300 acres of land. This keeps the land private but locks up any development, buildings, & new roads forever. The ducks have been lined up, appraisals, documentation from the tax folks etc. In a few days I'll have final paperwork. So far I've plugged the numbers in turbo-tax & watched my refund shoot-up. Don't worry I'll still be paying some income & other taxes. I may even stay below appraise value some with the listed value. Come audit, I'll be ready.

NRA, Veteran

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 04:14:57 AM »
Reading the article the other day about the couple making $39,000 & getting a $54,000 'tax refund' makes me feel better about my 'super deduction' this year. The partnership I'm involved in has 'donated'(with some coercion) a substantial 'conservation easement' on nearly 300 acres of land. This keeps the land private but locks up any development, buildings, & new roads forever. The ducks have been lined up, appraisals, documentation from the tax folks etc. In a few days I'll have final paperwork. So far I've plugged the numbers in turbo-tax & watched my refund shoot-up. Don't worry I'll still be paying some income & other taxes. I may even stay below appraise value some with the listed value. Come audit, I'll be ready.

....And that whole program probably came about because one or two fat congressmen dreamed up a scheme for themselves to get a fat paycheck on into perpetuity...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Casull

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
TM, what is obviously hilarious (and what you fail to see), is the ridiculousness of the 9-11 conspiracy you espouse, especially given Rummie's statement the day before.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 06:04:44 AM »
Gary G said!

It seems like it is not for defense spending, but for offense (maybe imperialism). That is unless Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya were about to get on their naval fleets, air craft carriers and long range bombers and attack the US. Oh, thats right, we never attack countries with those kinds of things.

The U.S. spends more than half the total of world expenditures on military; something is not right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Statements like these will win you a lot of points with the Neo's..........lol!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 08:44:51 AM »
Gary G said!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Statements like these will win you a lot of points with the Neo's..........lol!

Yeah, they kicked me out of the club; but I had already resigned about four years ago, when I saw the light and rejected the propaganda.  ;D

They still ask for my money. But I just buy beans, ammo, and hide in the bunker. LOL
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Online Casull

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 09:00:45 AM »
more than half the USA,,,and 90% of the world don't buy the Official Conspiracy Theory

TM, you still throwing this "statistic" out there, huh?  I say BS.  I know alot of people and meet quite a few others every week in my job.  I've yet to meet one of these people.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:58 AM »
TM, what is obviously hilarious (and what you fail to see), is the ridiculousness of the 9-11 conspiracy you espouse, especially given Rummie's statement the day before.   :o
Lot of people don't think its 'ridiculous'....more than half the USA,,,and 90% of the world don't buy the Official Conspiracy Theory....including Rummie's exceptional timing. That puts you in an OCT belief minority.

..TM7

Oh my.... I didn't realize you were one of those. ::)  That shines a whole new light on your posts. :o :o :o

Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 03:14:28 PM »
more than half the USA,,,and 90% of the world don't buy the Official Conspiracy Theory

TM, you still throwing this "statistic" out there, huh?  I say BS.  I know alot of people and meet quite a few others every week in my job.  I've yet to meet one of these people.

Well the poll was taken on tinfoilhat.org.  ;) ;D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 03:28:02 PM »

Well the poll was taken on tinfoilhat.org.  ;) ;D

Billy;
     I found these instructions on their website...just posting them in case anyone here needed them..

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

I couldn't find anything  there about 40,000 amp cattle prods though !