Author Topic: EXPOSED... a fresh Democrat plan to attack our 2nd amendment rights..  (Read 1072 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  During the last two years a strange thing has happened..    In prior years, gun dealers in Texas and Arizona have been turning down sales of numerous guns such a AR 15s and AK 47s to any one party (especially suspicious parties), without calling the BATF for it's OK . Naturally, until the last couple years such sales were nixed by the BATF and the dealers were relieved that they could say no, and not risk their FFLs.
   Once the Obama admin came in, the dealers  were shocked that suddenly the BATF, acting upon orders from the Obama administration...was telling the dealers to sell these suspicious characters all the guns thay wanted..
  The dealers thought..?  ?   ?   ?

They soon had their answer however; when Hillary started to moan about... "so many guns taken from  the drug cartels..were bought in the US"..   So she started whining for more "GUN CONTROL"  She failed to mention that the problem was of the Democrat's own design ...or should we say..skullduggery ?
  Then she and B Hussein pulled Mexican prez Calderone into their scheme to disarm American citizens...and he dutifully spoke against our 2nd amendment in a speech, when he was visiting DC..  and the Dems applauded him for it !

For an honest gun owner who believes in the Constitution..there is no excuse for backing such devious people as BHO & Hillary, or any other gun-grabbers.
       Read what Chuck Norris tells them;
   http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=282693
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
Re: EXPOSED... a fresh Democrat plan to attack our 2nd amendment rights..
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
Yuup ironglow, The democrats are the party of gun control, anyone voting for them are voting for their own disarmament.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 02:59:02 AM »
Yuup ironglow, The democrats are the party of gun control, anyone voting for them are voting for their own disarmament.

Its much worse than that. Democrats are the sworn enemies of freedom period, unless of course you are talking about abortion or gay marriage. Those are the only two freedoms gaurenteed by the constitution.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 04:25:38 AM »
LAKOTA. True Sir. The dems here should be proud, they sure are giving us change. HEH, one here even said, I OWN A GUN. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 06:16:25 AM »
Not a conspiricy, they were caught allowing the multiple sales at locations in Texas.  This was reported on Fox as well as World Net Daily. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 07:55:38 AM »
Sounds like a 'conspiracy'....and a pretty rotten one at that.

..TM7

Sounds like a conspiracy to me too, TM !
   Looks like Barack and Hillary got caught trying to flood the Mexican cartels with guns from the US... just so they could whine (just as they did)... that many of the killings taking place were by guns sold in the US; and thereby have a good chance of passing more freedom robbing, gun restrictions.
  While that is true, the deaths can now be attributed back to their orders... which were given to the BATF !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 07:59:55 AM »
LAKOTA. True Sir. The dems here should be proud, they sure are giving us change. HEH, one here even said, I OWN A GUN. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

While some liberals on here claim to have guns.. I bet half those guns have a red piece of plastic on the end of the barrel !  ;):D ;D

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 08:11:07 AM »
any exposure of secrete agendas will never be reported to the masses..if it is it will be covered with so much jibber jabber ,the common man will just flip to the sports page..jmo ,i tink :)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 08:11:50 AM »

While some liberals on here claim to have guns.. I bet half those guns have a red piece of plastic on the end of the barrel !  ;):D ;D
I smell taurine fecal matter.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 08:31:00 AM »
Some libs own guns , some hire people who do ! That's ok with them its us they don't want to have them .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

I smell taurine fecal matter.

Junior;
      Taurine (more appropriately; bovine) fecal matter is not good....but it sure beats Obamanine fecal matter !

Just FYI.. "Taurine", is an amino acid...

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 10:09:16 AM »
Only democrats?? I don't recall bush II screaming "hands off" when katrina induced gun seizures was going on. But as a higher percentage of credit given,.........yeah, the dems seem to be leading the way.

fecal matter?? DC produces the largest portion with no indication of whom the larger amount is produced by. But once again, if a higher percentage had to be assigned, I would say the d's have the contest won, with the r's at times, closely vying for the number two position. (pun intended).

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 03:20:08 PM »
Sounds like a 'conspiracy'....and a pretty rotten one at that.

..TM7

Sounds like a conspiracy to me too, TM !
   Looks like Barack and Hillary got caught trying to flood the Mexican cartels with guns from the US... just so they could whine (just as they did)... that many of the killings taking place were by guns sold in the US; and thereby have a good chance of passing more freedom robbing, gun restrictions.
  While that is true, the deaths can now be attributed back to their orders... which were given to the BATF !

It is a conspiracy, a small part of a much bigger conspiracy.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala