Author Topic: Obama: An Imposter with a Fabricated History  (Read 5807 times)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
Re: Obama: An Imposter with a Fabricated History
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »
And again, you can pursue a PhD without getting one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_But_Dissertation

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
You forgot to mention all that melanin in his skin.  Can you imagine how much of this BS will be posted near the election?

Junior;
       Nice try at injecting a bit of racism, but as usual it is out of place and smacks of an act of desperation. 
  This I can tell you; If one of the fine, 100% American men pictured below runs against Obama, or ANY other likely Democrat/liberal/progressive, REGARDLESS OF RACE..and just watch how quickly I and many others here vote for any one of them...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
You forgot to mention all that melanin in his skin.  Can you imagine how much of this BS will be posted near the election?

Junior;
       Nice try at injecting a bit of racism, but as usual it is out of place and smacks of an act of desperation. 
  This I can tell you; If one of the fine, 100% American men pictured below runs against Obama, or ANY other likely Democrat/liberal/progressive, REGARDLESS OF RACE..and just watch how quickly I and many others here vote for any one of them...
Will the original poster agree or disagree with you on that vote? That is more the point.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
Wreckhog, I know you quoted Snopes, but it still doesn't answer why Obama will not allow his records to be made public.  Another thing, if he is as sloppy in his book writing conflicting statements, he is showing his arrogant sloppiness with the Middle East muddling and going out of town and letting the VP go to Russia during the budget hearings.  Like a Republican said, "Cutting the budget is not going to be easy nor not cutting it"  It is a catch 22.  Either way people are going to be hurt if they are dependent on the government.  If it goes bankrupt it is worse that if the take the cuts now. 

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 05:36:24 PM »
ironglow, I would go as far to include Condaleeza Rice on your list. And indeed, all have demonstrated the ability to be a worthy candidate IMO. I would have liked to have seen Miss Rice on the last ballot. Remember that other nations are even MORE racist than Americans. The chinese were reported to have referred to Miss Rice as a monkey girl. I would imagine they have a similar outlook on chairman"O", but have not heard any radio news reports confirming that.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 05:41:27 PM »
I think that Palin is still the most likely runner.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 02:17:51 AM »
ironglow, I would go as far to include Condaleeza Rice on your list. And indeed, all have demonstrated the ability to be a worthy candidate IMO. I would have liked to have seen Miss Rice on the last ballot. Remember that other nations are even MORE racist than Americans. The chinese were reported to have referred to Miss Rice as a monkey girl. I would imagine they have a similar outlook on chairman"O", but have not heard any radio news reports confirming that.

Pat/Rick;
  I would concur with Condie Rice..She has the brain power to overshadow the prez and his whole cabinet..including Hitlery..  The three pics I posted were just 3 quickly assembled...all better qualified than B Hussein..
   I put Allen West at the top because of his veteran status..just another insight into pressing problems where the prez has no expertise.  I also appreciate that they were all born & raised here in the United States, and taught from childhood, to love, rather than hate the US...and all have been proven successful in the business world.
   The whole tax picture revolves around a clear understanding of what makes business and commerce function and become successful enough that it CAN pay a hefty contribution to to our tax base.  Has the prez even run a lemonade stand ?
  Another area where experience is the very best teacher, is the military.  The military is a big piece of our budget and there are unique problems for military families.  Allen West has 22 years worth of experience over the pres and almost his entire cabinet.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 02:43:50 AM »
Doesn't Colin Powell beat Allen West?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 02:50:00 AM »

Actually no, I served under Colin and he was a fine peacetime general and kind of a show peice. Storming Norman  was the much better leader. As for Col. West I cannot say as to his military prowess, but I do like what he says.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 04:07:05 AM »

NO, not for me. Colin stated years ago that he is pro death for babies, and I'm pretty sure he was anti gun. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:41 AM »

NO, not for me. Colin stated years ago that he is pro death for babies, and I'm pretty sure he was anti gun. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

COLON BOWEL..... endorsed obumer... proving he is a  racist

OBUMER...will be re-elected

all the parasites will  unite behind  him
some of us will vote for the liberal republican....
others will follow the constitution party.....in the few states they have a candidate
others will support the libertarian party
SOME WILL VOTE FOR THE BEST MAN [IN THEIR  EYES]....he won't win either
still  more will just stay home in  disgust

BUT
ALL THE PARASITES WILL UNITE BEHIND OBUMER
HE WILL BE RE-ELECTED
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 05:35:53 AM »

Not only NO, but........HECK NO!!!

As far as I know, West is color blind. Powell is not!
West is not for the ObamaNation and Powell is!
West appears to be a solid Christian, and Powell is not! (values)
West is a conservative, Powell is not!
Pretty clear cut.................

Not sure why I decided to post an answer to the question, since it was clearly a trolling question just like the Palin statement. I must not be fully awake yet.................. ???
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 06:13:30 AM »
Powell ranked higher than Allen West. I have a Lt Col in my near family. They command a medium size group of men, but in no way do they compare to a general.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 08:08:11 AM »
And again, you can pursue a PhD without getting one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_But_Dissertation

Obama "pursued" a lot of things, some more successfully than others.  The point is that he began calling himself "Doctor Obama" at Harvard and continued to do so throughout his life. 

Obama's book states that he  departed to Harvard to earn his PhD, giving the impression that he actually earned one.  I think it is important to clear up this  false impression.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 08:24:42 AM »

“I met Michelle in the summer of 1988, while we were both working at Sidley & Austin, a large corporate law firm based in Chicago. Although she is three years younger than me, Michelle was already a practicing lawyer, having attended Harvard Law straight out of college. I had just finished my first year at law school and had been hired as a summer associate.”

The problem is that this is demonstrably wrong. According to the Illinois State Supreme Court Web site, Michelle Robinson, later Michelle Obama was not admitted to the Illinois bar until May 1989, the following year. She was not licensed to practice law in 1988. https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=896974623

Thanks for all the work. I found the mother's birth certificate to be unreadable. Then you basically lost me at beloved Negroes. Pursuing a PhD is not the same as getting a PhD, and thousands of student with ABD would tell you that. Then there is just a lot of criticism of style, and dates which are less than a year off. The Michelle bar thing is worth looking at.

As it turns out, in Illinois, a law student, like Michelle, can "practice law", although they cannot call themselves Esq or Attorney at Law, etc.

STUDENT COURT APPEARANCES FOR REQUESTING CONTINUANCES
In Cook County many branch courts sit simultaneously and many pretrial and motion calls are held at the same time. It is often difficult or impossible for an attorney to answer every call for which he is attorney-of-record. This problem is occasionally solved by the use of clerks or law students to anser such calls, explain the attorney's absence, and request a continuance. The question is at what point do such appearances constitute the unauthorized practice of law?

Specifically, the question is whether law students, other than those licensed under Illinois Supreme Court Rule 711, may make court appearances on behalf of attorneys to request continuances. Such students are not authorized to practice law, so the question becomes, does such action constitute the practice of law? The Illinois Appellate Court, First District, has held that requesting a continuance does not amount to the unauthorized practice of law.

The definition of practice of law is the province of the courts, rather than the legislatures. Lowell Bar Assn. v. Loeb, 315 Mass. 176, 52 N.E. 2d 27 (1943); People ex rel. Chicago Bar Assn. v. Goodman, 366 Ill. 346, 8 N.E.2d 941 (1937). The courts have not attempted to arrive at a comprehensive definition of the practice of law. Id. At 351. The line drawn by the courts usually divides between ministerial or preparatory matters and activities amounting to "management" of the litigation. Law Clerks and The Unauthorized Practice of Law, 46 Chi [-] Kent L. Rev. 214 (1969). (See EXHIBIT H1-H9). The Supreme Court of Washington, in defining the limits of clerk's participation stated:

The line of demarcation as to where their work begins and where it ends cannot always be drawn with absolute distinction or accuracy. Probably as nearly as it can be fixed, and it is sufficient to say that it is work of a preparatory nature, such as research, investigation of

details, the assemblage of data and other necessary information, and such other work as will assist the employing attorney in carrying the matter to a completed product, either by his personal examination and approval thereof, or by additional effort on his part. The work must be such, however, as loses its separate identity and becomes either the product, or else merged in the product, of the attorney himself.

Ferris v. Snively, 172 Wash. 167, 176-77, 19 P.2d 942, 945-946 (1933).

If the work of the student clerk is such that it assumes an identity of its own, that is it reflects his own management of the litigation rather than ministerial work under the direction of an attorney, it constitutes the unauthorized practice of law. One is practicing law when s/he "assumes the general control of the action." Tom Edwards Chevrolet, Inc. v. Air-Cel, Inc., 13 Ill App. 3d 378, 379, 300 N.E.2d 312, 313 (2d Dist. 1973).

The legal profession, perhaps wisely, has declined to attempt to define the nature of legal services. It only asserts a monopoly over the exercise of 'professional judgement' on behalf of clients.....

Siegfried Hesse, "General Practitioners and Legal Assistants: A Position Paper," 36 Unauthorized Practice News, 1, 2 (March, 1971).

It would seem that a purely ministerial act, such as asking for a continuance date at the direction of an attorney would not amount to management or control of the litigation, or the exercise of professional judgment. This view was adopted in Illinois in the case of People v. Alexander, 53 Ill. App. 2d 299, 202 N.E.2d 841 (1st Dist. 1964). (See EXHIBIT Il-I3). The Alexander case involved an appeal from a judgement adjudging defendant guilty of contempt of court for the unauthorized practice of law. Alexander, a law student clerk, had appeared and advised the court that the trial attorney was engaged in a trial in the federal court. The appellate court, in reversing the contempt conviction, stated:

We agree with the trial judge that clerks should not be permitted to make motions or participate in other proceedings which can be considered as 'managing' the litigation. However, if apprising the court of an employer's engagement or inability to be present constitutes the making of a motion, we must hold that clerks may make such motions for continuances without being guilty of the unauthorized practice of law. Certainly with the large volume of cases appearing on the trial calls these days, it is imperative that this practice be followed.

Id. At 843.

In reaching this conclusion, the court recognized the necessity of protecting both the public and the legal profession against the dangers of the practice of law by those not professionally trained and educated. But when the activities performed by clerks or student are purely ministerial, these interests ate outweighed by the need to assure more efficient operation of the courts and to more properly allocate the skills and efforts of attorneys:

We cannot add to the heavy burden of lawyers who in addition to responding to trial calls must answer pretrial calls and motions calls - all held in the morning - by insisting that a lawyer must personally appear to present to a court a motion for a continuance on grounds of engagement or inability to appear because of illness or other unexpected circumstances. To reduce the backlog, trial lawyers should be kept busy actually trying lawsuits and not answering court calls.

Id. At 844.

Nice try, but you miss the point. 

A law student who can go to court to  request  continuances under Cook County Local Rules is not a "practicing lawyer." A "practicing lawyer" has to have a license to "practice" law, even in Illinois.     The Illinois State Supreme Court's web site  is very clear on this point.  Note that Obama says he worked at Sidley and Austin  in 1988 after completing his first year at Harvard Law.    Obama's  official biography is that his first year at  Harvard  was from the fall of 1988 to the spring of 1989. This means that the summer after his first year at Harvard had to be 1989, not 1988.  Are you saying that his official biography is wrong about when he attended Harvard?  If you're defending  his new version of the facts, that version is completely different from other, more official versions of his academic history.

Also, Obama says he was hired as a "summer associate."  Another lie.  In the legal profession, the term "associate" has a very specific meaning, rather like the term "Intern" has a specific meaning in the Medical profession.  In the legal profession, the term "associate" refers to a duly  licensed practicing attorney who is an employee rather than a partner or principal in the law firm.  In the medical profession, an "intern" is a Medical Doctor  practicing medicine under the oversight of a hospital.    Law students who get summer jobs at law firms are called "clerks,"  not associates.   In the summer of 1989, Michelle was an "associate" because she was licensed to practice law. Obama, an unlicensed law student doing a summer job,  was a "clerk".  (Rhymes with jerk). 

Any one can practice law in the sense of doing research or having an opinion, but this is not what the Obamas said in  their book.   Again,.... a law student is not a "practicing lawyer" except in Haiti or Zimbabwe.  We haven't sunk that far quite yet, although if you take the trouble to read Michelle Obama's senior thesis from Princeton University, you may be shaken to see how far we have sunk when someone like her gets into Harvard Law School.   

The point of my exercise is that Obama is vague to the point of deception about his background, even as to the most basic facts  such as  his birth date.  You can bend yourself into  a pretzel to find excuses, but the man is a fraud at many levels.  His history was created for him by others, and that's why there are so many contradictions and why he  sometimes screws up and gets confused about the life that has been created for him by others. 

In 2009 he attended an international conference of Latin American leaders.   After he was pummeled by them for all the sins of the dirty rotten white racist gringos and for the Bay of Pigs Invasion,  Obama got up and said that it was wrong to judge him for the Bay of Pigs event because he was only 3 months old at the time.  Well.....The Bay of Pigs invasion was staged in April 1961. His official date of birth, August 4, 1961, is 4 months after the Bay of Pigs.    If he was three months old in mid April 1961 as he publicly stated  in 2009,  that means his date of birth was in January 1961!  :(  Like many  deceivers  who live  double lives,  Obama sometimes gets confused under pressure  and crosses over the line  between them.

This is only one of Obama's public departures from his "official biography" and well established historical facts.  There are many others...

He was quoted by a UPI reporter that he was born at "Queen's Hospital" in Honolulu.   The official version of his birth is that he was born at Kapiolani Hospital.  Another  slip up by a double talking imposter who confused his double lives.

He stated that his uncle Payne, serving in the US Army, helped liberate Auschwitz.  Well Auschwitz was in Poland....on the Eastern Front and was occupied by the Red Army.    The US Army was  fighting on the Western Front on the other side of the continent.  This man does not know the most basic history of the facts of WW2.  How do you get a degree in international relations from Columbia University and not know the most basic facts of the history of WW2 and the Cold War?   

He is an  imposter  who  signs and says whatever is put in front of him.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 09:44:39 AM »
Thanks for all the work. I found the mother's birth certificate to be unreadable. Then you basically lost me at beloved Negroes. Pursuing a PhD is not the same as getting a PhD, and thousands of student with ABD would tell you that. Then there is just a lot of criticism of style, and dates which are less than a year off. The Michelle bar thing is worth looking at.

Sorry you couldn't read Ann's birth certificate.  It was very unclear, perhaps intentionally so as is so much of the information about this family's history, whether the Obama or the Dunham family.

Here is a link to the wikipedia listing for Stanley Armour Dunham and it  states that Ann was born at St. Francis Hospital rather than at Ft. Leavenworth, which was 200 miles away.  Obama's story, that his mother was born on  her father's army base  is a  complete fiction...like so much of the rest of the Obama mythology.   It also says that Stanley enlisted on January 18, 1942 rather than the day after Pearl Harbor as has been alleged.  Who knows what the real truth is?  The murky history of the Dunham family is almost as obscure and incomplete as the history of the Obamas.  One example of this is that although Stanley supposedly served in the US Army,  his picture on the cover of Obama's book (Dreams From My Father) shows him wearing a Marine Corps hat with an Army badge pinned on it.  This photo is clearly a fraud and a forgery designed to bolster Obama's history.     
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Armour_Dunham

You refer to  my  criticism of  "...dates which are less than a year off."  Interesting perspective.   I wonder if you would be so forgiving of an affirmative action Negro airline pilot who  was only a few hundred yards off when landing his plane full of passengers at an airport.  :-[

Obama was paid a $100,000 advance from Simon and Shuster to write Dreams From My Father.    After Obama Jr. graduated from Harvard Law, he and Michelle went to Bali for several months  to work on his book and blow through about $75,000 of the advance.  A tough life, huh?   (Remember, these are people who are always bitching about  the "blood of slaves", racism,  and how hard their lives are, blah, blah, blah).    For $100 grand you'd think he could have gotten his own family's history correct rather than faking it with dates that "are less than a year off."    Whether writing history books or practicing law,  the truth is important and  dates are important and a lawyer who can't tell the truth better than Obama  would be sanctioned by the court, disciplined by the state bar, and sued for malpractice by his client.   If a lawyer presented a written brief  to a Court with as many  misrepresentations as Obama's book, that lawyer would be exposed as a liar and/or an incompetent by his opponent and would be facing severe professional sanctions.  Are you really prepared to argue that an author has no duty to tell the truth?

Obama was sold to the American people as the smartest man and the best writer who ever occupied the White House.  If he is so smart, why do so many people twist themselves into pretzels trying to make excuses for his mistakes and screw ups?         

You talk about "pursuing" a Ph.D.  I don't get your point.  My point is that Obama Jr.s book falsely implies that Obama Sr.  obtained a Ph.D from Harvard. That is false. Although Obama Sr. called himself "Doctor Obama" when attending Harvard and for the rest of his life, he never obtained a Ph.D.   The history of the rise and fall of Obama Sr.  is a story all its own.  Although Obama Sr and morally and intellectually confused whites (who offered up their underage  daughters to him for his sexual gratification) were enamored with him, his own native Kenyans were not so favorably impressed.   DFMF tells the history of a man who fell out of favor with the ruling Kenyan black elite which elite retaliated against Obama Sr. by firing him from his job, blacklisting him, and even canceling his passport so that he could not leave Kenya to seek employment abroad.  He died essentially broke, even though he always had money for his Mercedes automobile and for liquor.   Note that Obama Jr.  has great love and respect for the "African culture" that destroyed his father  but nothing but hatred and contempt for  the white America  that rolled out the red carpet  and welcomed  his father to the U of Hawaii and  Harvard University..not to mention Obama Jr. and Michelle who also have Harvard degrees.  (You'd think that  a family who got a six figure book advance and  three Harvard degrees would have some gratitude to the dull witted whites who made their comfortable life style possible rather than the unconcealed hatred that they express to white people and white America).   Uniformly, Blacks have been treated with more compassion and humanity by whites than  by their own   "brothers", but that only causes the pampered black  elite, like the Obamas,  to hate white people and white America even more.  Go figure.     

I think we should be able to rely on the veracity of statements by authors, most particularly authors who are sold to us as qualified to be President of the United States.   Obama's statements are misleading and  not reliable.  It is high time and past due that this imposter was exposed for the fraud that he is.   If  Obama apologists want to argue that Obama should be held to lower professional and personal  standards and should be allowed to lie, dissemble and mislead...go for it.  Obama got millions for lying and  anyone who shills for him for free should re think their position.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »
You are way better at this than I am. I used to work at a big law firm and am aware of the difference between a summer associate and an associate.

An associate on a partner track, in my part of the world, works 80-100 hours a week and makes $300k-$700k a year. They are the actual grunt workers at any law firm. Vs partners, that exist mainly to manage and maintain client relationships.

A summer associate exists to be entertained. They do work, but have no quotas to meet. Essentially they are on a 2 month interview, for which they got paid about $50k. Enough for them to get an apartment, some decent clothes and experience life as a lawyer. If they were good looking, seemed smart, and did not piss off anyone, they MIGHT get offered a job at the firm as an associate. At which point they could cruise in law school.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 10:20:39 AM »
I thought this was a great interview with Donald Trump and what he says about Obama's birth. Trump has investigators looking into it.
Some other real good thoughts on Obama also!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110407/ts_yblog_thecutline/trump-brings-media-blitz-to-nbc-steamrolls-meredith-vieira-on-birther-issue
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 11:43:51 AM »
Colin Powell? Though I certainly respect his service, I hold his white house position against him when reagan asked his advice about withdrawing from lebanon. He did not offer any military advice as liaison/advisor at all. Subsequently, we left with our tail between our legs and with a few shots, fired from a vessel on the way out of dodge. I believe that if a liaison officer cannot bring more to that to the white house, he should not advance any higher. But that's just me, and the view from anothers window may be, indeed different.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
Powell ranked higher than Allen West. I have a Lt Col in my near family. They command a medium size group of men, but in no way do they compare to a general.

Wreckhog;
    Actually, the main difference between field grade officers is "how they play the game".  Above the grade of colonel, it's pretty much politics, since star appointments are made at the Pentagon.  Just because a man is a general..doesn't mean he is anuy better man than a colonel...after all, every general was a colonel once, himself...  From there on up, It's all politics !

So, why do people like/respect Col West ?  To start with, he is not a PC pussywillow ! ...And he is an honest man, who  'tells it like it is" !  Five brilliant men up there , and he's the smartest (and bravest) of all !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k&feature=related           

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
  His soldiers loved and respected Col West because he's a "man's man" and a "soldier's soldier".  You will hear complaints from opponents (who wouldn't make a patch), bemoaning the fact that he was nearly courts-martialed.  The story turns out, bringing much credit to him...rather like the courts-martial of Billy Mitchell.  Here's the story:
  http://old.nationalreview.com/babbin/babbin200312040845.asp

Forget the harvard lawyer, PC mumbo-jumbo, the Col is a REAL leader , who..unlike some politicians, values his soldier's lives far above those of the enemy.....
      http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=22287

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »

Junior;

The same folks that scream racism at every opportunity will also call a non democrat black man "Uncle Tom"

There just isnt any winning with these race baiters.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 04:22:02 PM »
  Last, but surely not least;  The Col views himself as an AMERICAN...  A UNITER, and not a DIVIDER..
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxB75lVN1us&feature=player_embedded#at=34

Did you notice the "standing O" he got from all those "Tea Party types" ?  ...Which disproves the lie, some liberal-sickos are spreading .
  The Tea Party has all the far leftists and race-baiters scared..because the longer it is around, even those dimwits are faced with the fact that the Tea Party is an 'all-American' movement, just like the Tea Party in Boston, ....Nov, 1773.

West is not alone, most know JC Watts and Herman Cain..talk show host, business expert and founder of "Godfather's Pizza chain.
  When some detractors claim the conservatives have 'no stars on the horizon'...there are plenty (Chris Christie, Michelle Bachman etc), so long as the old 'godfathers' of the Republican party don't screw up and nominate a worn-out hack...

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »
I can't speak for anyone else, but this 'Whitey' could get behind a West/Cain ticket!   :)

On a superficial level, West is much more presidential looking, acting and carries himself better than our current 'Erkel' in Chief.
More dignified and respectable looking and acting.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue.

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »
The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real"........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS GREAT!!...............Lets see it!!

(Whats silly is why they keep it hidden if there is nothing wrong with it.)

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2011, 05:42:29 PM »
Might want to reread the last three paragraphs of the article.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
Lets see it!.......................

The president of the United States can't get er done and be done with it?

I'm not saying he was or was not native born. I'm just saying I see and hear a heck of alot more evidence that he is not than just a little piece of paper hidden away somewhere that says he is, that no one is allowed to see.
Do I take his grandma's and others word for it? Or do I take Obama's word for it and some guy in a MSNBC article? I don't know grandma or the MSNBC guy, but Obama's word is worthless as far as I'm concerned.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2011, 02:08:02 AM »
Might want to reread the last three paragraphs of the article.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

....sigh!....All that above, just to say, "I'm drinking the Kool-aid anyway".. ;) ;D

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2011, 02:48:10 AM »
There's interesting information here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law which those of you who continually post birther lies should read.  While reading, remember that both the defamed president and his wife are Harvard lawyers, i.e., if you're the person doing the defamation you'd have to pay huge legal fees and they won't.

Here's an excerpt from near the end of the article: "Between 1992 and August 2004, 41 criminal defamation cases were brought to court in the United States, among which six defendants were convicted. From 1965 to 2004, 16 cases ended in final conviction, among which nine resulted in jail sentences (average sentence, 173 days). Other criminal cases resulted in fines (average fine, 1700 USD), probation (average of 547 days), community service (on average 120 hours), or writing a letter of apology.[10]."

I expect to see hundreds of birther defamation cases beginning during the president's next term in office or at its end.  I don't have to tell you what will happen to your gun rights if you get convicted of a felony.