Author Topic: Obama: An Imposter with a Fabricated History  (Read 5806 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Obama: An Imposter with a Fabricated History
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2011, 02:55:22 AM »
Thanks for the laugh with my coffee this morning Jr. I think you should consult a lawyer on libel and defamation laws and get a bit of knowledge.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2011, 04:58:59 AM »
Why are his college records sealed?  Was he listed as a foreign student or was his grades really so bad, he doesn't want them released? 

Since he is a public servant, his records should be made public.

What does his passport records say? 

I've heard that he could have been a CIA operative in the late '70's or early '80's which would require his records be sealed.  Or he got into some kind of trouble being a drug mule or something in Pakistan and got off with some type of plea bargain to have a clean record. 

His background with William Ayers and Rev Wright's church is suspect also. 

I see him at the very least as an elitist liberal with a weird view of American history.  He doesn't believe in American exceptionalism. 

Lots of questions, and noone is really answering them.  Too many vague answers that don't make sense. 

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2011, 05:22:18 AM »
His background with William Ayers and Rev Wright's church is suspect also. 

Suspect?? Maybe so but it tells me a lot about him. Just another hate whitey America and pantywetter liberal. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2011, 05:26:09 AM »
>I've heard that he could have been a CIA operative in the late '70's or early '80's which would

I've heard that the sun will rise in the west tomorrow morning. 

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2011, 05:28:40 AM »
Really Jr.?! Are you really trying to intimidate us with that line of crap? Or are you trying to be funny?..........You're being sarcastic right?............I get it!............Thats a good one!

The part about Obama's 'next term', that was my favorite part. You are A FUNNY GUY!!!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2011, 06:10:36 AM »

..............I've heard that he could have been a CIA operative in the late '70's or early '80's .............................

Unless he could be packing his telepromter(s) with him I doubt it very much. ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
There's interesting information here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law which those of you who continually post birther lies should read.  While reading, remember that both the defamed president and his wife are Harvard lawyers, i.e., if you're the person doing the defamation you'd have to pay huge legal fees and they won't.

Here's an excerpt from near the end of the article: "Between 1992 and August 2004, 41 criminal defamation cases were brought to court in the United States, among which six defendants were convicted. From 1965 to 2004, 16 cases ended in final conviction, among which nine resulted in jail sentences (average sentence, 173 days). Other criminal cases resulted in fines (average fine, 1700 USD), probation (average of 547 days), community service (on average 120 hours), or writing a letter of apology.[10]."

I expect to see hundreds of birther defamation cases beginning during the president's next term in office or at its end.  I don't have to tell you what will happen to your gun rights if you get convicted of a felony.

So let him sue me or countless others. Oooops, doesn't he want the exposure? Oh that's right he has millions of dollars already into the defense with no countersuits. The shopped for judges are on his side and keep throwing it out. My cngrssmn or senators haven't sued me when i made the accusation of conspiracy to commit treason. Sounds like an "ignore it, and it will go away" tactic to me.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2011, 08:33:06 AM »
Just a hypothetical thought, so do not take it out of context.

If somebody shot barry sotero, could a not guilty plea force the divulsion of all his records? I mean, wouldn't they have to proove he was eligible to be president before they could charge assassination of the president?

Offline lgm270

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »

If somebody shot barry sotero, could a not guilty plea force the divulsion of all his records? I mean, wouldn't they have to proove he was eligible to be president before they could charge assassination of the president?

A guilty plea would end the proceedings.  It would not force the disclosure of anything. It would transform this phony fraud and impostor into a hero.

Pray to God no one shoots this guy.  He is much more useful to real America alive. 

Offline lgm270

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
There's interesting information here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law which those of you who continually post birther lies should read.  While reading, remember that both the defamed president and his wife are Harvard lawyers, i.e., if you're the person doing the defamation you'd have to pay huge legal fees and they won't.

Actually neither Barack nor Michelle Obama are   "Harvard lawyers" or any other kind of lawyers,  even though both purportedly graduated from  Harvard Law School. 

Barack Obama "resigned" from the Illinois bar and is not licensed to practice law.
https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=272346616

Michelle Obama  is on "inactive" status and has not been authorized to practice law since 1993.
https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=688707411

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2011, 08:15:07 AM »

A guilty plea would end the proceedings.  It would not force the disclosure of anything. It would transform this phony fraud and impostor into a hero.

Pray to God no one shoots this guy.  He is much more useful to real America alive.

Agered( ooops)  Agreed, please no one shoots him.
Him being more useful alive............... Nope !!

What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2011, 08:55:13 AM »

Yes, a guilty plea would end it. I stated a "not guilty" plea.  Wouldn't they have to proove he was eligible for the presidency, beyond a shadow of doubt, to charge someone with assassinating the president?

Offline lgm270

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »

Yes, a guilty plea would end it. I stated a "not guilty" plea.  Wouldn't they have to proove he was eligible for the presidency, beyond a shadow of doubt, to charge someone with assassinating the president?

My apology for misquoting you.  You did indeed say a "not guilty."   

Offline lgm270

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2011, 01:07:56 PM »
Update on Obama's history.

Check out this 2007 sympathetic  article about Obama's family history  in the Honolulu Advertiser.  It identifies his mother as "Shirley Ann Dunham."    The second edition of his book, Dreams From My Father and other sources identify his mother as Stanley Ann Dunham. 

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Feb/10/ln/FP702100346.html

Here is a  liberal political blog giving an advance plug for  Obama biography, The Bridge, by David Remnick.   It also  refers to Obama's mother as "Shirley Ann Dunham."   The blog says:

NEW YORK (AP) -- A biography of President Barack Obama is coming this spring from New Yorker editor and Pulitzer Prize-winning author David Remnick.

Publisher Alfred A. Knopf says "The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama" will be released April 6. Knopf says Remnick conducted "hundreds of on-the-record interviews" for the book, including of Obama himself.

"The Bridge" also will include some of Obama's private correspondence and letters by his mother, Shirley Ann Dunham.

Notice the author of this puff piece is a Pulitzer Prize winning author and journalist, not a Tea Party Member.

http://www.thegrio.com/politics/obama-bio-by-new-yorker-editor-coming-in-april.php

Here is a link with a good history  of "Shirley Ann Dunham" with a history of the use and source of the word.  Our President doesn't know his own mother's real name.

http://www.zimbio.com/Barack+Obama/articles/exMjUNSGBSh/Shirley+Hardly+Knew+Ye+Open+Thread

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
Something I forgot.  How did Obama go to Pakistan in 1982?  He couldn't have gone with an American Passport as Pakistan wouldn't allow Americans in at that time.  What country did he use?  Did he have dual citizenship or Indonesian citizenship?  Indonesia wouldn't allow it at that time.  Many questions not answered.  That is why the birth certificate questions.  That is why the questions on how he paid his way through college.  That is why the questions on how and even why he went to Pakistan.  Who want's to go there unless it is work related?  It is definately not a tourist destination. 

Offline lgm270

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
Something I forgot.  How did Obama go to Pakistan in 1982?  He couldn't have gone with an American Passport as Pakistan wouldn't allow Americans in at that time.  What country did he use?  Did he have dual citizenship or Indonesian citizenship?  Indonesia wouldn't allow it at that time.  Many questions not answered.  That is why the birth certificate questions.  That is why the questions on how he paid his way through college.  That is why the questions on how and even why he went to Pakistan.  Who want's to go there unless it is work related?  It is definately not a tourist destination.

I can't help you with that one.  I have no access to the kind of records or databases that would shed light on that issue.  It's clear that many files have been scrubbed in connection with Obama and the Dunham family.  You can't take anything for granted in investigating Obama.  I heard a caller on talk radio say that the first edition of Dreams From My Father (1995)  named his mother as "Shirley Ann Dunham" and I immediately  tried to obtain a copy of the 1995 edition and I followed up on  "Shirley."  Well, copies of the 1995 edition are going for thousands of dollars!   :(

I have not been able to confirm that Obama identifies "Shirley" as his mother in the first edition of Dreams From My Father, although in the  second edition (2006) he  does name his mother as "Stanley Ann."   Obama's other book, Audacity of Hope, makes repeated references to his "mother", but does not refer to her (or to his grandparents either, for that matter)  by name at all and there is no listing for "Dunham" in the index.   A number of newspapers, authors and other on line sources  do indeed list "Shirley Ann Dunham" as  Obama's mother.

Audacity of Hope  is dedicated to his maternal Grandmother and his mother, but neither is named in the book and neither appears in the index. (!)  Obama  describes his mother and her influence on his life at pages 29-30, 66,  and 202-208.   Interestingly enough, Michelle Robinson's family members are identified by name, but  are not listed in the  book's index.   

If you read, annotate, cross-check and cross-reference Dreams From My Father and Audacity of Hope, it's obvious that they were expertly written, organized  and published for the express purpose of sewing as much confusion and disinformation as possible.  Each book contradicts the other as to important facts relative to the Obama history.   Dreams does not have an index and does not have a single complete date.  Audacity of Hope, has  two complete dates:  Sept. 11, 2001  and  January 4, 2005 (page 15), the date he was sworn in as a member of the U.S. Senate.     

I would not have thought  such an obvious and transparent fraud as set forth above would have been possible.    More and more I question whether the people who give Obama's books such  glowing reviews and attribute such super human powers to him  have ever even bothered to read  his books.   It is horrifying to realize that this kind of obvious  hoax can be completely unchallenged. 

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2011, 03:45:32 AM »
 lgm270, did you find a "t" not crossed or an "i" not dotted in an Obama book?  If so, what you found was solid evidence of a vast left wing conspiracy.  Take the page number of the first uncrossed "t" and add it to the page number of the first un-dotted "i."  To that sum, add what ever single-digit number will make the total end with a "9."  For example: page # 123 added to page #345 gives a sum of 468.  Add the digits of 468 and get 4+6+8 = 18. Adding 1 will make the total end with 9.  Therefore the coded number will be 4681. 

Find the coded number in his first book and combine it with the coded number of his second book thusly: Book #1 = 4681.  Book #2 = 1283.  Put the two numbers together like this: 46811283 and what you then have is the number of a Swiss bank account or the phone number of a French cathouse frequented by the third right wing politician mentioned in book #1.

There's other codes in his books.  When you're dealing with leftists trying to take over the world a typo is never really a typo.  Even leftists have spell checkers, so any typo or misspelling in an Obama book is solid evidence of a vast left wing conspiracy.  The only way for right wingers to deal with such obvious treason, especially ultra-right wingers like you, is to somehow make typos and misspellings illegal.  In conclusion, be especially aware of an Obama book with more than one uncrossed "t."

Offline magooch

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2011, 04:09:05 AM »
Who the hell cares about Obwana's books, or anything else about the phony SOB.  He's a liar, a phony and a scourge on this country and the world.  That is absolutely evident to anyone except the morons who support him.
Swingem

Offline lgm270

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2011, 07:02:53 AM »
lgm270, did you find a "t" not crossed or an "i" not dotted in an Obama book?  If so, what you found was solid evidence of a vast left wing conspiracy.  Take the page number of the first uncrossed "t" and add it to the page number of the first un-dotted "i."  To that sum, add what ever single-digit number will make the total end with a "9."  For example: page # 123 added to page #345 gives a sum of 468.  Add the digits of 468 and get 4+6+8 = 18. Adding 1 will make the total end with 9.  Therefore the coded number will be 4681. 

Find the coded number in his first book and combine it with the coded number of his second book thusly: Book #1 = 4681.  Book #2 = 1283.  Put the two numbers together like this: 46811283 and what you then have is the number of a Swiss bank account or the phone number of a French cathouse frequented by the third right wing politician mentioned in book #1.

There's other codes in his books.  When you're dealing with leftists trying to take over the world a typo is never really a typo.  Even leftists have spell checkers, so any typo or misspelling in an Obama book is solid evidence of a vast left wing conspiracy.  The only way for right wingers to deal with such obvious treason, especially ultra-right wingers like you, is to somehow make typos and misspellings illegal.  In conclusion, be especially aware of an Obama book with more than one uncrossed "t."

Why do you continue to refuse to answer my question:  Did your brother's USMC hat have a US Army badge on  it like Stanley Dunham's? 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2011, 07:38:58 AM »
william  ayers  the terrorist is  OBUMERS  ghost writer

his college records are sealed because he got foreign student aid
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2011, 08:15:01 AM »

Why do you continue to refuse to answer my question:  Did your brother's USMC hat have a US Army badge on  it like Stanley Dunham's?
I have no idea about my brother's hat.  Maybe Dunham won his army badge in a poker game?    Maybe he swapped badges with an army buddy?  One thing I know for certain: a possible army badge on a marine's hat in an old b & w photo is a ridiculous thing on which to base a conspiracy theory.

Offline powderman

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
Who the hell cares about Obwana's books, or anything else about the phony SOB.  He's a liar, a phony and a scourge on this country and the world.  That is absolutely evident to anyone except the morons who support him.

YEP. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lgm270

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

I have no idea about my brother's hat.  Maybe Dunham won his army badge in a poker game?    Maybe he swapped badges with an army buddy?  One thing I know for certain: a possible army badge on a marine's hat in an old b & w photo is a ridiculous thing on which to base a conspiracy theory.

Thank you for responding to my question and thank you for acknowledging that Stanley Armour Dunham is indeed wearing a US Marine Corps hat in all three of the WW2 era photo's  to which I have provided links.  I am glad we were able to reach common ground on that one issue, even if we disagree on others.   

How interesting that, in an earlier post in this thread,  you said that you had   observed and even tried on your younger  brother's USMC hat.  Thank you for clarifying that  you  did not notice whether  it had the trademark USMC "Globe and Anchor"  emblem  of the Marines or  the insignia of the US Army.   You  said  you were in the Navy, so you may have not had been familiar with US Marine and US Army uniforms and insignia.  I think you also said you were drunk at the time.... ;) 

By speculating  that Dunham may  have won his Army badge in a poker game  or "swapped badges with an army buddy",  you misperceive the issue raised by these three photographs.  Given the amount of misinformation, lies, forged documents an inconsistencies surrounding the Dunham/Obama family mythology, and the fact that Obama's own books  contain contradictions and fabrications, your confusion is certainly  understandable.

Dunham would not have to have won his Army badge either in a poker game or a swap with an "army buddy", because Dunham WAS IN THE ARMY.  THERE IS NO MYSTERY OR QUESTION OF HOW HE GOT HIS ARMY BADGE BECAUSE THE ARMY WOULD HAVE ISSUED IT TO HIM. ;D

The  question is where did he get the  U.S. Marine hat to which the U.S. Army badge is affixed?  The question is why are forged and doctored photographs featured on the covers of two editions of Obama's books, and why no authoritative persons in the media have discovered  or commented on  this deception?

The search for historical truth is difficult at best and is made  doubly so when powerful forces and a corrupt  imposter  use the powers of the media and the Presidency of the United States to place  obstacles in the way. 

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
 The biggest single most thing that I learned as an NCO, was that anything able to be misunderstood could be, and that doubt does not instill confidence. Regardless of the outcome of wether or not chairman"o" should sit in the oval office, there are alot of citizens who would normally trust their gov't, have that trust shattered by what would seem untrustworthy action. The stand alone fact is, can we trust our gov't to make the best dcision for our nation? WE the people should never have had this doubt about eligibility presented to us. We should have instead been able to rely on our checks (congress and senate) to ensure/demand without any doubt that our candidates meet the qualifications of the presidency. That to me is the biggest point.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:09 AM »
Thank you for responding to my question and thank you for acknowledging that Stanley Armour Dunham is indeed wearing a US Marine Corps hat in all three of the WW2 era photo's  to which I have provided links.  I am glad we were able to reach common ground on that one issue, even if we disagree on others.   

How interesting that, in an earlier post in this thread,  you said that you had   observed and even tried on your younger  brother's USMC hat.  Thank you for clarifying that  you  did not notice whether  it had the trademark USMC "Globe and Anchor"  emblem  of the Marines or  the insignia of the US Army.   You  said  you were in the Navy, so you may have not had been familiar with US Marine and US Army uniforms and insignia.  I think you also said you were drunk at the time.... ;)

Look . . . Adolph #2 . . . I didn't bother to look at your photos.  And it was circa 1965 when I tried on my brother's USMC hat.  That's circa 46 years ago.  I can't tell you what kind of emblem was on it or even if an emblem was on it.  And it is of zero importance, just like the emblem on Dunham's hat.  Go polish your jackboots.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »

Look . . . Adolph #2 . . . I didn't bother to look at your photos.  And it was circa 1965 when I tried on my brother's USMC hat.  That's circa 46 years ago.  I can't tell you what kind of emblem was on it or even if an emblem was on it.  And it is of zero importance, just like the emblem on Dunham's hat.  Go polish your jackboots.

If you don't read, and you don't remember and facts are "of zero importance" to you, it is difficult to have a discourse or find common ground. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2011, 04:09:49 PM »
  Junior; Junior; Junior...
   I realize you claim to read very little..but you ought to.  It would then be more difficult for CNN, ABC, NBC etc to give you Kool-Aid...mislabeled as true facts... ;) :D
    You speak of the great accomplishment of the Obamas graduating from ivy league schools...  Did you read Michelle's thesis ?
  You really should, it would give you better insight as to why most who are familiar with them; ridicule and generally laugh at those who get their education through "quotas & set asides".. :D :-X

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2011, 03:15:03 AM »
If you don't read, and you don't remember and facts are "of zero importance" to you, it is difficult to have a discourse or find common ground.
Don't put words in my mouth.  You and I couldn't find common ground if we were standing side by side, heaven forbid.  The only thing I know of with "zero importance" to me is the fabricated drivel of neo Nazis.  You've yet to explain to the forum members why you believe we should have fought against the English in both WWI and WWII instead of against the Germans.  Some of our members will be surprised to learn that their fathers and grandfathers fought the wrong people.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2011, 03:28:47 AM »
My my jr your arguments appear to have nothing in them for information. Oh yes I forgot liberalism 101. Play the race card when all else fails. Kinda gives ya the "blues" don't it.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2011, 03:30:30 AM »
My questions still go unanswered.  Pakistan 1982, Americans weren't allowed into their country in the early '80's.  What passport did he use?  Why are his college records sealed?  Either way Obama has lied about something.  Why would he spend thousands in legal fees to keep stuff hidden?  That is why the genuine birth certificate is needed.  Then if it is real, how did he get into Pakistan?  Then why are his records sealed?  Was he a CIA operative in the early '80's since he was partially raised in Indonesia and could speak the language?  Or was he a drug mule getting drugs out of Afganistan through Pakistan?  He has roots in Kenya and Indonesia, not Pakistan.  Something is weird about this.