Author Topic: Guess Bush was right !  (Read 1194 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Guess Bush was right !
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:03:56 AM »
Seems Obama and E.H. are now following Bush's plan to allow the bad guys at Gitmo to go before a military court. Btw it also seems Gitmo won't close !
Seems what they did 18 or so mos ago was right then and what they do now is right for today. Is that like saying we screwed up with spin ?
 Hope he/they do the same with health care  ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Guess Bush was right !
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 03:35:12 AM »
Caught a bit of O'riley's show last night. He had Alan Combs, the flaming liberal on. I couldn't help but bust a gut when asked, is Obama flip floping on this issue. Combs actually said with a straight face, oh no, this is just a comprimise. These idiots don't have the stone's to admit when there wrong. And, also, I guess the ACLU is upset over this. Might we remind them, the name of their so called organization is American Civil Liberty Union. The prisoners in Gitmo, arn't Americans, so they have no American rights. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:57:43 AM »
GYPSYMAN. Doesn't matter whether they are citizens or not to them, the A nti  C hristian  L iars  U nion will back them to help their agenda, destroying America. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:09:14 AM »
that was comprimise as much as Custer's last stand was.
SPIN

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 09:01:31 AM »
TM, excellent description.   ;)

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
That is just a political move on o's part for his reelection, not any kind of a compromise. There will be much more "compromise" before the election, I bet o will even have another look at the health care bill if his polls stay low coming closer to the election in 2012.

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 01:26:26 PM »
TM, excellent description.   ;)
What?!!  I agree with Pat/Rick??!!  Put a mark on the wall!!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 01:40:50 PM »
  Day by day, This appears a more reasonable question !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »
Nope. Don't miss bushII at all. As we see, he and chairman "O" are keeping with the agenda. Sure there are examples of things like health care that set them apart but for the crux of the globalist/un/nwo agenda, their keeping pace on the same path.

Well junior, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while  ;)   ;D

demicans/republicrats,different trains, same destination. Regardless of their personal or party agendas, they will all, sooner or later pass them, and we the people will bare the expense. Either monetarily, or socially, we'll all be in the same boat. Nope. No differance between the two at all.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:41 AM »
He's missed !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 01:52:08 AM »
Pat/Rick;
  He's far from perfect, but compared to the messiah/king....he was a breath of fresh air..  Of course, great as he was Ronaldus Magnus still wasn't perfect...and he would be the first to admit it !

perhaps you can offer a name as a suggestion for that perfect candidate ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 03:33:37 AM »
2 wrongs don't make a right. Where have I heard that?

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
Offer a suggestion? Hmmm, from what I've seen lately, all I can say is that I would bring our troops home, stop foreign aid, reintroduce trade tarriffs, withdraw from all wto and un treaties, put troops on the border after the roundup, and generally tell the world to kiss my isolationist arse. And do it all by executive order as a matter of national security. If congress and senate protested I would have them arrested pending sedition charges. hows that? Might appear to be absolutism at first glance, but a shake up is what is going to have to happen to get this nation back to its Constitutional roots, and its going to have to happen with those that screwed it up. Apparently, all rhetoric aside,the only way, because we the people are to chicken crap to protest in force and hold our representatives accountable. All IMO and viewed from my window.  ;D  ;D

Offline jimster

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »
Offer a suggestion? Hmmm, from what I've seen lately, all I can say is that I would bring our troops home, stop foreign aid, reintroduce trade tarriffs, withdraw from all wto and un treaties, put troops on the border after the roundup, and generally tell the world to kiss my isolationist arse. And do it all by executive order as a matter of national security. If congress and senate protested I would have them arrested pending sedition charges. hows that? Might appear to be absolutism at first glance, but a shake up is what is going to have to happen to get this nation back to its Constitutional roots, and its going to have to happen with those that screwed it up. Apparently, all rhetoric aside,the only way, because we the people are to chicken crap to protest in force and hold our representatives accountable. All IMO and viewed from my window.  ;D  ;D

That about sums it up.  All sounds logical to me.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 02:00:45 PM »
Until a Constitutionalist or Nationalist Party is formed, I'll just keep writing my name in on the ballot.

Vote for the lesser of two evils?? Ya still get evil.

Vote for the one likliest to screw up the least?? Ya still get a screw up.

Keep going the way we are with a two party system?? Nothings going to change.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 02:40:13 PM »
Pat/Rick;
  He's far from perfect, but compared to the messiah/king....he was a breath of fresh air..  Of course, great as he was Ronaldus Magnus still wasn't perfect...and he would be the first to admit it !

perhaps you can offer a name as a suggestion for that perfect candidate ?

Breath of fresh air?  They both make farts and skunks smell good! 

Best candidate, Ron Paul.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 03:31:26 PM »
Until a Constitutionalist or Nationalist Party is formed, I'll just keep writing my name in on the ballot.

Keep going the way we are with a two party system?? Nothings going to change.

Pat/Rick;

Please don't leave us wondering...who is this perfect candidate who will never do wrong and never 'screw up' ?

Don't curse the darkness without at least lighting a candle..

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 05:27:06 PM »
already answered.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
Didn't see it Pat....what's the name ?

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »
I don't take bait. Thought you knew that.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »
Pat?Rick
The only thing I would like to see as impossible as it is, would be a clean-up in the Supreme Court.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »
The whole thing is IMO, is that our gooberment has become so irreversibly corrupted, that there is absolutely nobody short of the messiah, that can save it. (Do not think for a minute that messiah refers to chairman "o", but is meant to refer to Christ).

SCOTUS is as corrupt as the gooberment that appoints it.
ALL of our elected have sworn to defend the Constitution and the nation. I don't see that happening.They are all guilty of sedition at the very least.

In short, Like the guy at the amusement park warns, "keep your hands and arms inside the car until the ride comes to a complete stop".

As much as I would cast aside my cane to pick up a rifle and hobble to the defense of my nation, part of me says, what's the use, when the government has turned their backs on their greatest resource. Her people.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 02:06:24 AM »
I don't take bait. Thought you knew that.

Pat;

I am not baiting anybody, I have over the months suggested several names as candidates, all olf whom are far better than what we now have in the oval office.  I admitted that none are perfect but each have some good ideas, but you still railed against each one.
   The you came up with this statement;

" Until a Constitutionalist or Nationalist Party is formed, I'll just keep writing my name in on the ballot.

Keep going the way we are with a two party system?? Nothings going to change"

...After reading that, it appeared you had someone in mind, so naturally I asked his/her name...
    .  Let's be candid, if you are going to go to the polling place just to write your own name in ...you may as well save gas and stay home.  When the vote tabulators see "Joe Blow" has written his name in, probably they will laugh, chatter a bit about somebody's mental balance...then go about their tabulating as usual.

Offline magooch

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 05:19:23 AM »
But here in the real world, it takes more than just a wish list of highly unlikely occurances.  Fortunately we live in a representative republic; unfortunately we live in a representative republic where all the citizens get to vote (some more than once) and far too many are stupid (Dumycrats).

Remember, we're living in the worst country with the worst political system--except for all the rest.
Swingem

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 06:24:28 AM »
ironglow, I would be very inclined to vote for condi rice or col.west that was mentioned in one other post and did not rail against either that I remember. I also think that LA's governor would be a viable candidate. The last two elections, yep, I figure I could do as good a job as the latest examples. For sure I would be more Honorable to the oath than those who recite their oath as a secret password to gain entrance into an exclusive club. The next better be special, or the pole takers will have to say "Ol' Pat/Rick is crazy enough to run too." NO vote is wasted. But if it mattered would they let us do it? Wasn't it stalin who said "the people voting do not decide the election, the people counting the votes do". Elections can be bought with good advertisement (the last).

I think it time to take the electoral vote away from the states and give EACH county, of each state, one electoral vote.

All in all, I do believe that our way is predestined, our course already plotted.No candidate will return America to its Constitutional roots. We are to suffer the same fate as Babel,Sodom,Gemorrah, and the roman empire. We will fall before we are reborn. We are on that path. Again, just the view from my window.

If given a good candidate, I'll vote for him or her. Sex or color doesn't matter to me. The welfare of my nation? Everything.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 03:24:29 AM »
  Pat;
  Thank you..that's what I was looking for..the name of a REAL person !  I wouldn't argue with you about either of those candidates, and I would also keep in mind that no human is perfect...even though those two do rate highly in my book.
   Others to look at..I'll look closer at Paul Ryan, the guy who came up with some realism in dealing with our out-of-control federal budget.  We need some grownups to realize that they cannot go on spending as they are...and remain a soverign nation.  The REPS wanted to cut spending by at least 100 billion dollars, the Dems wanted to increase spending..
   In just the eight days preceeding the budget adoption, our debt jumped 54 Billion dollars..while our legislative body elected to find cuts of 38.5 billion dollars for the whole next year !   What is congress; but a fool's paradise ?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/debt-jumped-54-billion-8-days-preceding