Author Topic: The Fed Undermines Foreign Policy  (Read 304 times)

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
The Fed Undermines Foreign Policy
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »
The Austrian economists define inflation as an increase in the money supply. It is followed by higher prices. The reason is that when you have more of something (created dollars), each unit is worth less. Therefore it takes more dollars to buy the same thing.   Gary

Read what Ron Paul reports here and know why prices are going through the roof, especially on the things that you have to have:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul731.html
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline pmeisel

• Avid Poster
Re: The Fed Undermines Foreign Policy
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 04:29:10 AM »
Half the truth is like half a brick, you can throw it twice as far.

Subject is far more complicated than covered in the article.  Why are interest rates zero right now?  DE-flation....

Offline magooch

Re: The Fed Undermines Foreign Policy
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:54:08 AM »
I might agree that selective deflation is the reason for low interest rates, but it is hardly because of general deflation.  My best theory is that it is a conspiracy so that I'm only able to make 2% on my IRA's.
Swingem