Author Topic: Rush got his wish.  (Read 2369 times)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Rush got his wish.
« on: April 09, 2011, 05:35:20 AM »
Rush L. said he wished the Democrates and Obama would fail. Well so far his wish is coming true. What a jerk- wanting this country to remain in the mess it's in instead of wishing things get better for the sake of the USA and the people in it.No matter who is in charge.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Rush got his wish.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:57:23 AM »
not a real rush fan ,huh xd.
have a good day ..slim :)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:22:02 AM »
The parasitic libs sucesses are the reason our country is as messed up as it is. Failure of the parasite agenda will spell sucess for the decent folks of America.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 06:57:31 AM »
It's a hard way for the country to learn, too bad it came to this, but I sure hope a lot of folks learned to pay more attention to who they vote for. As Sara Palin says "Hows that hopey  changey stuff working out?"

So XD   it's Limbaugh's fault the country is on the verge of falling apart, not the empty suit in the white house. Yup Ol Rush can whisper in God's ear and the whole world can be changed.

Offline Shu

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 07:02:51 AM »
With the failure of the budget, the military was told you will still earn pay but you won't collect any until the budget is passed. Unless they did an extension on keeping them funded. A great way to say thank you to the troops. :(

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 07:05:09 AM »
XD, This is what happens when you run out of other peoples money :'(

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »

What I find amusing is that when you point the finger of blame at someone else you have four fingers pointing back at you! Why is it liberals always have to blame someone else for their failures? Guess they don't own a mirror.....

Rush L. said he wished the Democrates and Obama would fail. Well so far his wish is coming true. What a jerk- wanting this country to remain in the mess it's in instead of wishing things get better for the sake of the USA and the people in it.No matter who is in charge.

Good humor ;D

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 07:55:13 AM »
Didn't say it was anyones fault. Just said he got his wish. Those here who don't want the USA to be a better place,  no matter who is in office can always move to another country.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 07:57:12 AM »

What I find amusing is that when you point the finger of blame at someone else you have four fingers pointing back at you! Why is it liberals always have to blame someone else for their failures? Guess they don't own a mirror.....

putting that there on this site is really funny, I don't care who you are lol

Good humor ;D

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
Well someone gave and backed down.  A budget was reached, this time.  Wait till next time, and that is coming up real soon. 

My wife was looking forward to a furrlough herself, she wanted some time off.  Then Friday afternoon she got a call from the JAG saying she had to stay and work.  She was classified as essential.  She and one other woman from JAG had been selected to stay, both are prior military civilians.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:32 AM »
Boehner backed down about planned parenthood if you believe the press. I was kind of hoping the gov't would shut down until I had the chilling thought- imagine how reckless chairman 'o' would become while congress is shut down, he would think he was king! Heck- he might even declare war without congress' consent....
 Did you see the bit about him pumping gas-what a buffoon.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »
XD40SC...Rushboy is a jerk. he plays to the fears of the so-called right....and man-o-man do they have fears to the exclusion of valid discussion. He's another shill for the nwo and his function is to 'gatekeep' and fracture unity. Notice when somebody actually challenges intelligently his extremist views they are shouted down or they go to commercial. He an Hannity have been revealed to hire shill actors to pose questions or act as dumb libbers....all theater for the uninitiated.

..TM7

No TM there are some views that are wrong and some that are just plain old nutty thats don't deserve airtime except as peices of humor. Simple as that.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Shu

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »
This is only an interim measure to keep things going until Oct 1. At least the military will keep getting paid.

This budget thing is the fault of every politician who refuses to cut spending and be fiscally responsible. 

Offline HarryRichardson

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 10:37:31 AM »

Just put up with him 'til 2012.  When the Democrats lose control of the Senate and the Presidency, the Country will right itself.

May He say, "Well done..."

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 11:23:14 AM »
Why do you right cons always take one topic and change to to something you want to talk about?? I started this with the hopes of discussing how we should want the USA to be better no matter who is in office .

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
XD the people that are in office are the problem. The liberal parasites have been sucking the blood from the country so long, that the country is dying. The non producers have out paced the producers who are the ones who provide the goods we need.

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »
XD40SC. Rush doesn't want AMERICA to fail, he want the obamination and the dems to fail in their attempt to destroy us. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 11:47:03 AM »

Sorry that comment by Rush went over your head. Let me explain!

Rush, as do many, know that Obama and his kind want to ruin America for good. They like to call it, "fundamental tramsformation". Sane people call it the 'destruction' of America.
 Therefore Rush said that he hoped that Obama fails, because Rush knows that if Obama succeeds with his plan for America, it will no longer be America. It will resemble one of the third world toilets run by dictators that Obama admires so much.

Got it! Rush wants America to be great and prosperous. Obama wants a third world dictatorship.
Rush wants Obama to fail...........................

Here endeth the lesson!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »

Sorry that comment by Rush went over your head. Let me explain!

Rush, as do many, know that Obama and his kind want to ruin America for good. They like to call it, "fundamental tramsformation". Sane people call it the 'destruction' of America.
 Therefore Rush said that he hoped that Obama fails, because Rush knows that if Obama succeeds with his plan for America, it will no longer be America. It will resemble one of the third world toilets run by dictators that Obama admires so much.

Got it! Rush wants America to be great and prosperous. Obama wants a third world dictatorship.
Rush wants Obama to fail...........................

Here endeth the lesson!
I don't agree with your opinion.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »
XD the people that are in office are the problem. The liberal parasites have been sucking the blood from the country so long, that the country is dying. The non producers have out paced the producers who are the ones who provide the goods we need.
were the parasites in power when Bush ran the country for 8 years. I assume you agree since you stated- so long.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 01:05:38 PM »
Yes they were, the parasites have been stealing a little more every year since FDR. We are out of money the lice have infected the host to the point of death  from blood loss.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2011, 01:16:42 PM »
I would say Obama succeeded in starting an illegal war.  Spending more money and increasing the national debt more than all previous presidents combined.  He passed that unconstitutional healthcare bill that ends health freedom in America.  Then the food safety bill S510 that almost outlaws organic food, declares vitamins as toxins and toxic additives as nutrients, again ending health freedom in America.  He nationalize GM and put dealers that didn't support his democratic party out of business.  The list goes on. 

How can you say Rush got his wish?
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
were the parasites in power when Bush ran the country for 8 years. I assume you agree since you stated- so long.

I'm not sticking up for Bush, but until the Dems took control in congress in 2006, things weren't that bad. Especially compared to today, 5yrs later. Unless you just choose to ignore all the factual evidence.
It seens that the more power Dems get, the worse things get if one looks at the 11yr history.

Besides, if all you have is Bush bashing for an explaination after the last 2yrs of nation killing policies from Dems, then you really don't have anything.
The biggest complaints about Bush are the Iraq war and running up the the deficit and national debt. What Bush ran up in 8yrs, Obama has tripled in 2yrs.
And now Obama is carrying on operations started in Iraq, increased action in Afganistan, encouraged revolution in Egypt, and now has his own war in Libya. Who's a war monger?

Most people know that Bush bashing doesn't cut it anymore!

Obama has set a new standard!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
Yes they were, the parasites have been stealing a little more every year since FDR. We are out of money the lice have infected the host to the point of death  from blood loss.
well I agree with you that it's from both sides. Following your statement there are  conservative parasites among them .Don't forget to make reference to them also.     

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
XD and TM, you both obviously do not understand what Rush was saying (or more likely, you just don't give a damn about truth).  He has never said that he wants the US to fail.  When he says he wants the dem's to fail, he has explicitly said that he wants them to fail in their attempt to pass their agenda.  I AGREE.  Better to do nothing than to do harm.  Understand?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
Your generalizations are funny. What gives you the right, or knowledge about me to say I don't give a damn about the truth. If this is a sign as to how you connect the dots, than your general thinking is way off. Typical name calling, putdown from the likes of you.lol

Offline Casull

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 01:31:38 PM »
Well XD, how can you care about the truth when you obviously did not listen to what Rush actually said, but decided to comment on it anyhow?  Either that, or you did listen to what he said and ignored it.  Talk about "connecting the dots", how do you equate wanting the dem's to fail to wanting the US to fail? 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 01:35:13 PM »
Well XD, how can you care about the truth when you obviously did not listen to what Rush actually said?
what- I can't hear you. lol

Offline Casull

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 01:37:06 PM »
what- I can't hear you. lol

I'm shocked.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter