Author Topic: Rush got his wish.  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Rush got his wish.
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »
I'm hard of seeing......

That's wit, right?   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
Yes they were, the parasites have been stealing a little more every year since FDR. We are out of money the lice have infected the host to the point of death  from blood loss.
well I agree with you that it's from both sides. Following your statement there are  conservative parasites among them .Don't forget to make reference to them also.     

No it does not come from both sides you are confusing Republicans and Conservatives, many Republicans are liberals and all liberals are parasites. Please do not put us decent conservative folks with you liberal parasites.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2011, 02:56:51 PM »
Yes they were, the parasites have been stealing a little more every year since FDR. We are out of money the lice have infected the host to the point of death  from blood loss.
well I agree with you that it's from both sides. Following your statement there are  conservative parasites among them .Don't forget to make reference to them also.     

No it does not come from both sides you are confusing Republicans and Conservatives, many Republicans are liberals and all liberals are parasites. Please do not put us decent conservative folks with you liberal parasites.
Just asking a question billy . I Like the way you always call people names. I thought that wasn't allowed and some of you were warned earlier ????

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
I'm hard of seeing......

That's wit, right?   ::)
when it turns to name calling and belittling, that's all you deserve.Pretty sad that one can't carry on a decent debate without some calling names and putting others down.I'm disappointed it's allowed!!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »
Not name calling at all. Being parasitic upon society is being a parasite. The difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives want the government to take less from them, liberals want the government to give them more. IE conservative = host, liberal = parasite. No name calling, just simple biological terms.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Casull

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »
when it turns to name calling and belittling, that's all you deserve.Pretty sad that one can't carry on a decent debate without some calling names and putting others down.I'm disappointed it's allowed!!!!

REALLY!

Rush L. said he wished the Democrates and Obama would fail. Well so far his wish is coming true. What a jerk
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2011, 03:20:03 PM »
What's that Cabin4 says?...........Oh ya, "I smell toast".     ;D
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
Well XD, how can you care about the truth when you obviously did not listen to what Rush actually said?
what- I can't hear you. lol

Well ya didn't hear Rush right either. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »

REALLY!

Rush L. said he wished the Democrates and Obama would fail. Well so far his wish is coming true. What a jerk
No name calling toward anyone on this board. Those were the rules.