Author Topic: Israel attacks Sudan again..spreading war..  (Read 3236 times)

TM7

Israel attacks Sudan again..spreading war..
« on: April 09, 2011, 05:41:19 AM »
NWO perpetual war spreading to Sudan....israel air attacks Sudan, again, admits officials, US takes blame... and why it is hard to tell the 'terrorists' from the 'terrorists' without a program. Let's see now...That would legally be an act of war. MMmm must be oil in the Sudan...time to start operation chaos...and blame it on iranians..!?

fyi....TM7

Israeli Official Admits to Tuesday Attack on Sudan
'Not Our First Time There,' Confirms Military Official

by Jason Ditz, April 06, 2011

An unnamed senior military official in Israel has confirmed Wednesday that a Tuesday attack on Sudan was carried out by the Israeli military. The confirmation came after a “no comment” response from the military itself.

“It’s not our first time there,” the official insisted. It is presumably a reference to the January 2009 Israeli attack, which likewise was not directly confirmed by the then-Olmert government, but was confirmed by US officials. That air strike was initially reported to have killed 39 people, but the Sudanese state media later put the toll over 100.

So far the identities of the two men killed in Tuesday’s attack have not been released, but rumors saying they were Iranian, Palestinian, or some combination thereof have been swirling. Other reports say at least one Sudanese citizen was slain.

The reason for the attack likewise has not been made public. Sudanese media outlets claimed it was an Israeli attempt to keep Sudan from being taken off the list of “state sponsors of terror.” Other reports make vague mention of arms smuggling, which was also the excuse for the 2009 attack.

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/04/06/israeli-official-admits-to-tuesday-attack-on-sudan/

A senior Israeli military official told TIME Magazine Wednesday that the Jewish state was behind a mysterious air strike in Sudan Tuesday that killed two people.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053277,00.html

US Officials Confirm Israeli Attack in Sudan
Intelligence Reports Alleged Iranian Operative in Sudan Coordinated Efforts

by Jason Ditz, March 26, 2009
Email This | Print This | Share This | Antiwar Forum
US officials have confirmed today that the attack against a convoy of trucks in Sudan was in fact carried out by Israeli warplanes. The attack destroyed the entire convoy, killing 39 people. Israeli officials had declined to confirm the attack, though Prime Minister Olmert used the report to underscore Israel’s ability to launch attacks on targets “anywhere.”

The officials, citing classified intelligence, claimed that there had been intelligence reports that an operative from Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps was in Sudan at the time, coordinating the effort to smuggle weapons into the Gaza Strip.

The Sudanese government had kept quiet about the attack for months as an apparent attempt to save face at their inability to stop or even determine who had launched the attack. A government spokesman today claimed the attack “was a genocide, committed by US forces,” and put the death toll at over 100.

http://news.antiwar.com/2009/03/26/us-officials-confirm-israeli-attack-in-sudan/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Israel attacks Sudan again..spreading war..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:18:35 AM »
I'm giving the Israelis the benefit of doubt and say good on them for doing what they think they had to do to defend themselves from terrorists.  More power to them.
Swingem

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:35:14 AM »
TM much unlike your backwards view and agenda, Israel does want peace with its neighbors. It is its neighbors that want them destroyed.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
"iranian, palestinian or some combination thereof" They don't know who they killed but they got 39 of 'em.
US forces? Yep, israel is (contracted maybe?).

"If they are going to put a bomb in your house. Put one in their house first" (I agree the sentiment with BTW)

But, I agree that there is more to the story that we will probably never hear. It could be that the proclomation of GWOT in some ways bestows carte blanche to its participants. If we are so concerned with terror, why do we have porous borders? Time for some Chubby Checker? "Let's twist again"...................

Could be more to come. Not reporting truth, leaves others to speculate.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
This thread is just more proof that hatred and extreme racism has a degenerating effect on the mind that leads to total insanity!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Casull

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 01:25:53 PM »
I always love a "confirmation" news story by an unnamed source.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 02:20:49 PM »
I always love a "confirmation" news story by an unnamed source.   :o

I bizzaro world "confirmation by an unnamed" source holds more evidence in court than 300 eye witnesses and 5 separate video sources. Not to mention it totally trumps DNA.  ;)
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 04:03:08 PM »
It's GWOI guys, global war on islam, not gwot. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 07:11:27 PM »
tm please let me know when you hear of Israel calling for the eradication of iran or any other country or people. GET YOU HEAD OUT.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline Casull

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 05:57:38 AM »
My point, TM?  I'll make it easy for you.  How can a story be CONFIRMED by an unnamed source?  It can't.  Unnamed might as well be considered rumor.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 06:01:34 AM »
You might as well blame the USA, after all they provided the wherewithall to do it. ;) ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 06:04:14 AM »
Ya know, if a person wants to be taken more serious and not be laughed at, they should alter their story at least once in a while. This "the Jews did it" for no matter what the issue seems kinda old.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 06:20:05 AM »
Writing of "old", that BBQ party is ancient. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 06:28:30 AM »
Writing of "old", that BBQ party is ancient. ;)

BBQ's are always welcome fresh news come try my brisket and pork shoulder sometime and you will understand.

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
TM, your comprehension is lacking.  I never said the occurrence was rumor, but rather the "confirmation".  Come on now, even you can understand the difference (although I understand how you prefer to ignore what is actually said in order to make a point).   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 10:54:13 AM »
Being I have a bit of realistic experience and common sense, I will say this much, if either Israel or the US was behind this attack, the folks on the receiving end were deserving of it. I'll stick with my own common sense verses some fellow who thinks they can buy a 4000 watt death ray off the internet and can run something rated at 4000 watts off AA batteries. Who cares if they kill Hamas or any other terrorist officials, theyare bad. Only someone with an ingrown hatred the likes only seen in WW2 Germany could not see good and bad for what it is.

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »
tm. You have been the only source for this, if it ever happened. Nothing in AMERICAN sources that I've seen, and your last link was over 2 years old. If it happened, and I do mean IF, I'm sure they had it coming. GOOOOO ISRAEL. I don't do al jazeera.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 01:48:56 PM »
tm. You have been the only source for this, if it ever happened. Nothing in AMERICAN sources that I've seen, and your last link was over 2 years old. If it happened, and I do mean IF, I'm sure they had it coming. GOOOOO ISRAEL. I don't do al jazeera.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Good eye Charlie!......That's funny as heck!!  ;D

Start off with anonymous conformation of a surprise attack on 4/5/11.............. :o
Then follow it up with a 2yr old article that has nothing to do with it............. ;D

ROTFLMAO
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »
Good catch PM.  You know old TM gets funnier all the time.  But, sometimes I do feel bad about it (just thinking of something Saddle once said).   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »
I wish he, or she, would save the good stuff for early mornings. I love being able to start my day with a good laugh, keep em coming tm. Save a good one for morning please. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
Who cares who did it. All I care is that they killed the bad guys. The surest route to peace is to kill ones enemies. TM you seem to live in bizzaro world. They killed some bad guys be happy have a cold beer and celebrate. That is what the bbq will be all about. 

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 07:42:41 AM »
Who cares who did it. All I care is that they killed the bad guys. The surest route to peace is to kill ones enemies. TM you seem to live in bizzaro world. They killed some bad guys be happy have a cold beer and celebrate. That is what the bbq will be all about.

It only matters if you hate Jews................ :(

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 09:16:07 AM »

It only matters if you hate Jews................ :(
That's a lie and psycho talk...psychos love perpetual war, and those who are of the religion based on  persecution.  It matters to people who want a little peace and alittle more Christ in the world. It matters to those who would have our country blamed for a rat's attacks.

..TM7

By "rat's", you mean Jews? The people of the lineage, heritage and religion of "Christ"? The religion where Christianity finds it's roots and foundation?........Still haven't read Romans yet?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 09:20:24 AM »
TM what is a lie?

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »
Always glad to see Israel attacking anyone.  Great test facility for our weapons.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »
If they don't want to be attacked then they should stop being terrorist.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »
@tm
Ya, your my hero................well, at least in your own eyes...................

I don't have the time or the inclination to give you an eschatology lesson. Not that it would do any good.
Believe what you want, (and you will), mouth off whatever you want, (and you will). Just don't expect people to not call you out over your untruths, mis-information, rumors, blatant prejudice, made up words, false statements and other garbage.
You just keep telling yourself that you are the, 'voice crying in the wilderness', and the rest of us are stupid.
God The Father will sort it all out in due time!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
Well said saddlebum. Hatred blinds some so bad that they will look to the most obscure vague sources and promote them as fact to provide an answer that fits their agenda. It is a good thing that hatred like this is the exception to the norm in the world. A good point of discussion like this is it sheds light upon a festering wound on humanity which lies hidden under the norms of our civilization.

Offline powderman

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »
If they don't want to be attacked then they should stop being terrorist.

SWAMPMAN. Very true, but the godless ones don't want peace. They are following their leader satan trying to destroy Israel.
SADDLEBUM. Good posts, but I doubt that Romans is in tms koran. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline mattbowen

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »
I was always taught that Israel is GOD's chosen people and that in the last days the world will be against them, and those who turn their back on Israel will fall.
Powderman, you are right those who have turned against Israel are following satan and we all know that satan is the great deceiver.   
Draw Me Not Without reason, Sheath Me Not Without HONOR