Author Topic: Associated Press admits..  (Read 1609 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Associated Press admits..
« on: April 10, 2011, 03:53:32 AM »
  Conservatives won the budget battle... ;D  However there are many more to come, the ACLU< Planned Parenthood, ACORN, NEA and hundreds of other parasitic dregs must be cut..
      http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/SpendingFights-Analysis/2011/04/09/id/392364
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Associated Press admits..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 04:05:42 AM »
Conservatives won the budget battle...   

But they lost the war! They are in fact voting to fund Osama care! They swore they would not, but that is exactly what they are doing! They are spinning the hell out of it but this is what they are doing! They just don't have the guts to face the democrats, they fold every time!

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 04:06:44 AM »
I'm glad there are those not afraid to fight the obamination and his cult followers to save America, The dems fear losing their cushy pork projects. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 04:32:42 AM »
I sure hope Harry Reid didn't lose his cowboy poetry subsidy and NPR will be there for all those lost truckers that wouldn't be able to get any news without them.

We're living in some kind of fantasy world where a few hundred billion here and few hundred billion dollars there is just chicken feed.

The stupid Dumycrats who claim to be looking out for the little people are too dumb to understand that the longer they screw around before making real cuts, the sooner the little people and the country in general is going to suffer.
Swingem

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:41:20 AM »
I hope you guys have your heart medications handy when you watch the 2012 election returns.

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:22 AM »
I hope you guys have your heart medications handy when you watch the 2012 election returns.

So Junior, what your saying is that the GDP will vote the Halfrican back into office?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 05:29:40 AM »

I seem to remember in another thread about the "waking of a sleeping giant in Wisconsin". The blabbering about that sure got quiet pretty quick.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 06:21:00 AM »
As long as the Military Industrial Complex survives, thrives and grows................who cares what they cut. Still gonna be more of the same.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 06:50:38 AM »
Conservatives won the budget battle...   

But they lost the war! They are in fact voting to fund Osama care! They swore they would not, but that is exactly what they are doing! They are spinning the hell out of it but this is what they are doing! They just don't have the guts to face the democrats, they fold every time!

They won this battle, but more are to come..  I remember Harry Reid saying something like, "this war is lost"...a bit premature to say the least.   I don't know if we will win the war..but wars are won one battle after another..not all in one fell swoop.  Much depends upon if Americans want to keep their freedom or lapse into slavery...will they back the conservatives in their battles to save the nation, or not ?
  Surely, we cannot keep blowing credit cards indefinitely..or we are finished as a nation....but frankly, I am quite convinced that is exactly what the liberal/progressives want !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Gary G

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
  Conservatives won the budget battle... ;D  However there are many more to come, the ACLU< Planned Parenthood, ACORN, NEA and hundreds of other parasitic dregs must be cut..
      http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/SpendingFights-Analysis/2011/04/09/id/392364
Well nobody won the budget battle. But I can tell you who lost. It was ordinary American people. The politicians aim was not to crash the economy before the elections, both parties. Some of the tea party caved.

They will now spend about $3,800,000,000,000 rather than $3,840,000,000,000. That will only be $1,500,000,000,000 trillion more than revenues. But China will lend it to us for another year. Wanna bet? The brick wall is near and then what will happen will be much much much worse than trying to fix it now.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 03:45:57 PM »
they are just making the dumb a&&'s look good, flatter the idiots and next time they will fall all over themselves for the clown.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 05:55:40 AM »
As I see it, the Repubs. folded............................again.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »
As I see it, the Repubs. folded............................again.

Yes Scatter,
  They did get a concession, but certainly not the one they should have gotten.  That's why we cannot afford any more Rinos...got to get a strong, Tea Party type in office...along with a decent house and senate.  The future of our nation will soon swing upon the voters' intewllectual capacity to understand the need and make the hard choices necessary for survival of our republic.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
We all don't care for abortion, and say what you like about Planned Parenthood but it is actually the HC system for a large share of underemployed women and single moms, etc. Terminating PP will likely cost the taxpayer more in the long run.

TM, Absolutely. Against abortion in all but a couple of cases (rape, incest, health), but providing contraception has a tendency to save the public dollar from caring for more expenditures, in prenatal care, delivery, and post partum/neo natal care that is usually charged entirely to WIC and other social services. Later on breakfasts, and lunches for welfare kids. Whats cheaper? condoms and pills, or hospital and child care bills? Think of it as preventative maintenance.

Offline HarryRichardson

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »
As long as the Military Industrial Complex survives, thrives and grows................who cares what they cut. Still gonna be more of the same.

That's a Jane Fonda quote, right?
May He say, "Well done..."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »
We all don't care for abortion, and say what you like about Planned Parenthood but it is actually the HC system for a large share of underemployed women and single moms, etc. Terminating PP will likely cost the taxpayer more in the long run.

TM, Absolutely. Against abortion in all but a couple of cases (rape, incest, health), but providing contraception has a tendency to save the public dollar from caring for more expenditures, in prenatal care, delivery, and post partum/neo natal care that is usually charged entirely to WIC and other social services. Later on breakfasts, and lunches for welfare kids. Whats cheaper? condoms and pills, or hospital and child care bills? Think of it as preventative maintenance.

The law should read;
  "one supported by taxpayers,..2nd one , she gets sterilized"

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 04:48:10 PM »

Not being an expert on hanoi jane, I wouldn't know. Do you have a  deep admiration and a book of quotes from her?

Offline HarryRichardson

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 03:26:30 AM »

Not being an expert on hanoi jane, I wouldn't know. Do you have a  deep admiration and a book of quotes from her?

Sounded like something she or Ayers would say.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 03:39:38 AM »

You sure it's not the materialization of something DD Eisenhower warned us of? Your buddy barry sotoro may Know more about the puke ayers. Maybe you should ask him? Or maybe, bait somebody else?

Offline HarryRichardson

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 03:56:54 AM »

You sure it's not the materialization of something DD Eisenhower warned us of? Your buddy barry sotoro may Know more about the puke ayers. Maybe you should ask him? Or maybe, bait somebody else?

Bit dog barks loud.