Author Topic: Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals  (Read 5821 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »
That's what the homosexuals want to not allow in the conversation , others rights . They only care about themselves.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »
The only seperation of church and state is that the state cannot tell you to worship, there is no seperation then and was not intended to be. Our founding fathers made God a part of America and never intended that he be left out of our govorning process.
Civil unions?? What in the crap is that?? I've heard of it in the pantywetter world but not in most of Americans lives. The queers can do all the civil unions and fake marriages they want but the only REAL marriage is a committment between a Man, a woman, and God almighty. Gay churches?? HEH, dream on cause God aint in it. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »
As a Chaplain, I am considered Tier 1 personnell for purposes of DADT. The "indoctrination" is not that in fact, rather it is a DOD wide townhall discussion where Tier 1 and Tier 2 (CO, XO, SEL, SJA) lead discussions with each and every command member on the impact of integration - what it is, and what it isn't. This is however not a policy yet. The process is to solicit feedback through these discussions, and provide them back up to SECDEF by the end of July. There has been a lot of really good feedback from the rank and file, and they've identified alot of weaknesses in the plan. The President is supposed to review our feedback, then make a final determination. Until then, the repeal of DADT is in effect as is the enforcement of UCMJ articles applicable to the practice of homosexuality. Those are the facts.

For those of you that evidently aren't up on Constitutional Law, UCMJ or the US Code, integration of the openly gay still has to not conflict with the protected rights of heterosexuals, and must still be within UCMJ, and pass the litmus test of good order and discipline. The CO still retains NJP authority, which does not require an evidentiary chain. We are now making mid-year counseling mandatory as opposed to optional, so that no one can claim discrimination for later disciplinary action on the grounds of their sexual preference or any other grounds. We will still be a meritocracy.

We do not have separation of church and state, we have an establishment clause under the 1st Amendment, prohibiting the Government from establishing a church like the CofE. This also means that the religion of secularism and its doctrine of tolerance also cannot be established by the government. Translated to Title 10, the laws protecting our servicemembers, all of our servicemembers are allowed to practice whichever religion they want, and we have a responsibility to accomodate that as much as is possible within the confines of the UCMJ. The most obvious implementation of this religious accomodation: straight servicemembers will not have to be subjugated to showering with gay service members any more than we would require straight women to shower with straight men, nor room with them, etc. Sexual assault policies, ICE complaints, IG complaints ... all of those will be fully available to all servicemembers, and no demographic will be afforded protected status to include homosexuals. As it should be.
held fast

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
Powderman , what else could civil union be other than a ploy to get tax advantage or insurance discounts with out the ablity to produce offspring and insure our people exist in future generations . But marriage it is not.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
Quote from Shootall:
Powderman , what else could civil union be other than a ploy to get tax advantage or insurance discounts with out the ablity to produce offspring and insure our people exist in future generations . But marriage it is not

According to the logic of the statement above infertile couples should not be allowed to marry.???
GuzziJohn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »
Not really they tried and had the equipment it just didn't work.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 10:36:13 AM »
Powderman , what else could civil union be other than a ploy to get tax advantage or insurance discounts with out the ablity to produce offspring and insure our people exist in future generations . But marriage it is not

Not all, some choose to remain childless.
GuzziJohn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »
Yes they do but they still have the tools to do the job ! Why is it important to change an accepted definition of a union between a MAN and a WOMAN to mean something different ? Why can't they use a word(s) that decribe a homosexual union ? Are they ashamed of their choice ? Do they not want to let the world know what they are ?

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »
So if both you and a gay person were in a fire fight. Your weapon jams. You wouldn't be upset if the gay turned tail and ran. After all he is a deviate.

Ridiculous. That has nothing to do with any of this. My point, as well as others, is that now the federal govt is condoning sin. By condoning these perverts our children might be led to believe that this deviate behaviour is not only normal but acceptable, it  is not. Dems, and  libs help promote this sin which is strictly against Gods laws. Read 1st ch Romans, verses 26-29. There are plenty of other scriptures too but I'll not waste time listing them because the enablers wouldn't look it up anyway. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Inconceivable- it has everything to do with it. He is good enough to give up his life, but not good enough to be treated as a human being. Solders are conditioned to kill and many have done alot of it. Does that mean the those coming out after all that indoctrination will be murders???I find it rather hypocritical that those who want the government out of their lives, make it their business to meddle in the lives of others.

Offline powderman

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »
Several of us have posted valid responses that either have gone ignored or the reading comprehension of the libs leaves a lot to be desired, which could be either one and probably both. The Bible is very plain on homosexuality, I reckon several of you don't have one, or don't believe Gods word.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
As I have said for many years. "You can put a collar on a coyote, and call him Spot, but he will still eat your chickens". Civil Union, Queer Marriage, whatever. A marriage is between a man, and a woman, and it is just as odd to see two men, as it would be to see two 1 ton bulls in a pasture trying to be boyfriend and girl friend. It is odd though, that adult bulls have learned the difference between boy cattle, and girl cattle, and humans still struggle with the concept, even unto death.
The life expectancy of many of these queers is about 10 years, and the life expectancy of their "civil unions" or "queer marriages" is even less. They are a heathenistic, promiscuous  lot, that live their perversion in "public display", generally forcing the obscene spectacle into the lives of us that do not wish to participate, or view. They eliminate themselves, thru themselves, and their rampant promiscuity. I see no reason to persecute them, as they will die off, as their lifestyle is self destructive, and dictates. I only see the need to insulate children from their environment, and force these heathens to keep their goings on, between themselves and in private.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 03:39:52 PM »
So if your life or the life of a loved one could be saved by a homosexual ie. organ donation or blood transfusion- the tests show that there are no diseases present within the homosexual- would you allow it??

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
So if your life or the life of a loved one could be saved by a homosexual ie. organ donation or blood transfusion- the tests show that there are no diseases present within the homosexual- would you allow it??

Of course, unless it was the brain, which is definitely diseased. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 04:04:37 PM »
The Bible also says that you should not kill. Oops.

Offline Dee

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
The Bible is so full of things that folks ignore, or are ignorant of. Christ Himself told the disciples to buy swords because the roads they travelled were dangerous. I should have stayed out this, like I said. So now I will.
By the way. If that ignorant hillbilly next door, with the junk in the yard, and huge rebel flag flying offered you a kidney if you needed it, would you take it? ::)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
Dee, I said I would rather. I wouldn't like them as neighbors, but I don't think of them as you do homosexuals. I also wouldn't want a neighbor with a barking dog. Not even close to your  hatred and homophobic attitude toward gays. not even close.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »

Of course, unless it was the brain, which is definitely diseased. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
have been forced to treat these deviates as normal, they aren't.
Sounds extremely hypocritical to me.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2011, 05:32:19 PM »
As a Chaplain, I am considered Tier 1 personnell for purposes of DADT. The "indoctrination" is not that in fact, rather it is a DOD wide townhall discussion where Tier 1 and Tier 2 (CO, XO, SEL, SJA) lead discussions with each and every command member on the impact of integration - what it is, and what it isn't. This is however not a policy yet. The process is to solicit feedback through these discussions, and provide them back up to SECDEF by the end of July. There has been a lot of really good feedback from the rank and file, and they've identified alot of weaknesses in the plan. The President is supposed to review our feedback, then make a final determination. Until then, the repeal of DADT is in effect as is the enforcement of UCMJ articles applicable to the practice of homosexuality. Those are the facts.

For those of you that evidently aren't up on Constitutional Law, UCMJ or the US Code, integration of the openly gay still has to not conflict with the protected rights of heterosexuals, and must still be within UCMJ, and pass the litmus test of good order and discipline. The CO still retains NJP authority, which does not require an evidentiary chain. We are now making mid-year counseling mandatory as opposed to optional, so that no one can claim discrimination for later disciplinary action on the grounds of their sexual preference or any other grounds. We will still be a meritocracy.

We do not have separation of church and state, we have an establishment clause under the 1st Amendment, prohibiting the Government from establishing a church like the CofE. This also means that the religion of secularism and its doctrine of tolerance also cannot be established by the government. Translated to Title 10, the laws protecting our servicemembers, all of our servicemembers are allowed to practice whichever religion they want, and we have a responsibility to accomodate that as much as is possible within the confines of the UCMJ. The most obvious implementation of this religious accomodation: straight servicemembers will not have to be subjugated to showering with gay service members any more than we would require straight women to shower with straight men, nor room with them, etc. Sexual assault policies, ICE complaints, IG complaints ... all of those will be fully available to all servicemembers, and no demographic will be afforded protected status to include homosexuals. As it should be.

TN.......Will you as a Protestant chaplain still be able to preach from the pulpit that Homosexuality is an Abomination? Or would you be in jeopardy of being booted out of the service for doing so?   
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:19 PM »
Dee, I said I would rather. I wouldn't like them as neighbors, but I don't think of them as you do homosexuals. I also wouldn't want a neighbor with a barking dog. Not even close to your  hatred and homophobic attitude toward gays. not even close.

Your exactly what I was talking about. You read things into others posts that are not there, and accuse them of such things as hatred, and being homophobic. I have said no such thing in any of my posts, and you self-righteous bigotry toward folks that cherish morality as a lifestyle, is far more hypocritical, and condesending, than anything you accuse folks like me of. I will as usual consider the source. You have much to learn, and I suspect you will be slow in learning it.  You have a nice day. ;)

Offline powderman

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »
TN.......Will you as a Protestant chaplain still be able to preach from the pulpit that Homosexuality is an Abomination? Or would you be in jeopardy of being booted out of the service for doing so?   

NW_JUNTER. Good question, been wondering myself.
xd40. Nothing homophobic about recognizing a mortal sin and pointing it out. But of course you'd have to be a Christian to recognize  that. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline Hodr

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
  • Blinded by law
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
I just have to wonder, which printing, publisher, translation, or time in history are you using for the "Bible"?  I have been reading different variations for over 55 years.  Most of these are variations on a theme.  Should I believe the newest incarnation, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Council of Antioch, or look for direct Revalation from God ?  I have never found a copy of the "Bible" that claims to be published by the Almighty.  Every printed "Bible" I have ever seen has a mundane publisher listed.  Has anyone heard directly from Jehovah that thier "Bible" is the one true copy.  As for what constitutes Sin, I was on an Eagle Scout review board when a candidate was asked what was his duty to God.  His reply, "My father has told me that God will explain that to me in the fullness of time".  Yes, this young man made Eagle.

Hodr
TANSTAAFL

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »

Your exactly what I was talking about. You read things into others posts that are not there, and accuse them of such things as hatred, and being homophobic. I have said no such thing in any of my posts, and you self-righteous bigotry toward folks that cherish morality as a lifestyle, is far more hypocritical, and condesending, than anything you accuse folks like me of. I will as usual consider the source. You have much to learn, and I suspect you will be slow in learning it.  You have a nice day. ;)
nice try; but wrong . However; it does put a smile on my face. :)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2011, 12:06:29 AM »

NW_JUNTER. Good question, been wondering myself.
xd40. Nothing homophobic about recognizing a mortal sin and pointing it out. But of course you'd have to be a Christian to recognize  that. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
So I'm not a christian according to Saint Powderman. Well I'll let my God determine who I am.

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2011, 03:01:43 AM »
Man , this forum is getting over run with left wing liberals of questionable gender preference!

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2011, 03:31:23 AM »
Why does the military make people shower together?

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2011, 03:50:01 AM »
Man , this forum is getting over run with left wing liberals of questionable gender preference!
why don't you try to get them removed, No Need for opposing views. Oh !!!that's the same rational as fundamentalist Muslims.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2011, 04:02:38 AM »
Go back and read the history of Greece. How the rights of homosexuals evolved into the rules of the pedophiles. There is no bottom to this kind of perversion. Any creature that can not procreate and must steal the young of others to exist is doomed in the end. :(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »
Exactly homos are no different than pedophiles and beastiphiles. All perverts.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2011, 04:40:16 AM »
xd40. Only God knows whether you are a Christian. There are admonations against homosexuality all through the Bible. If you have one you either don't read it, or don't believe Gods word. Let me know when you borrow one, I'll give you plenty of scripture to look up. You and a few others seem to have a personal stake with these deviates. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2011, 05:02:16 AM »
 I just mind my own business. I like the part in the bible that says - Judge not .