Author Topic: Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals  (Read 5840 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:16:06 AM »
"The Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals"

The Washington Times: The four branches of the  U.S. Military have begun sending training material to open the ranks to Gay's.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/22/military-set-to-train-for-end-of-dont-ask/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Military has begun indoctrination on Homosexuals
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »
Would that be a Hands On situation??

Me bad................sorry !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »
They only stated four branches. Which one was left out?

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:37:25 AM »
Prob the Navy. Already filled with ...............

Offline LanceR

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 03:30:20 PM »
Prob the Navy. Already filled with ...............

Now, now... Stop picking on the junior services...

I spent 29 years as an Army infantryman and served with many homosexual and lesbian soldiers and just don't see what the fuss is all about.  Nothing is going to go wrong unless a particular unit's command group is negligent and allows a toxic command climate to develop.

The British, German and Canadian forces have all had homosexuals and lesbians serving openly for years without issues.  They are all first rate military organizations and there are a lot more countries whose military services follow the same practices without issues.

The way some of the the service chiefs have made excuses for delays and have dragged their feet on this is disgraceful.  The military experience is not a democratic one.  You get an order or directive and if it is lawful, you move out sharply and execute it.  The ONLY honorable way to choose to not carry out such a directive is to tender your resignation and hope that you are not told to execute the order before you leave.

The correct response to the service chiefs who dragged their feet would have been along the line of "General (Admiral) I'll accept you resignation if you feel that you cannot immediately execute this directive.  Do you have any recommendations on who your replacement should be?"

When the US Armed Forces were dragging their feet on desegregation President Truman issued an Executive Order as the Commander in Chief that ordered desegregation.  The Air Force took one day to comply.  They issued a field order and it was followed.  That was the way things should be and this should have been no different. 

That the President, Congress and Senate waffled on this is a shame.

Lance

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
Nothing like a bar of soap in a sock to straighten them out.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
This was done to weaken us, and it will. Hope you gay loving dems, libs, and pantywetters are happy. Sickening. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:17 PM »
+ 1
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »
I spent 29 years as an Army infantryman and served with many homosexual and lesbian soldiers and just don't see what the fuss is all about.  Nothing is going to go wrong unless a particular unit's command group is negligent and allows a toxic command climate to develop.

I agree with Lance, but I know why all the fuss: religion and polytics, that's why.

This was done to weaken us, and it will. Hope you gay loving dems, libs, and pantywetters are happy. Sickening. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Let's see... how many years did you serve, powder? I'm sorry you gay hating repubs, fascists, child molesters and kkkluckers are unhappy with the concept of fairness. Maybe you'll get over it?

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 12:29:27 AM »
During World War 2 and before it was Blacks. They proved themselves in battle time and time again. Now it's gays. Some people just need someone or something to hate. REDICULOUS

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 03:38:50 AM »
Is this the same kind of fact as your depleted uranium cruise missiles and 4000 watt death ray that runs on AA batteries? I along with most others here are suspicious of your so called "facts".
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 03:44:00 AM »
Think of the posiblities , a pink patch or battle ribbion. Maybe we could have a squad march wearing kilts in the prades in the future . Its endless.

Homosexuals have alway been mixed in with the rest of us just not in our face. I ignore it as long as they don't try to push it on me. I think all the publicity they are getting only adds to their cause . I dare say each group in the military can deal with it as it comes up . So why the big deal. You can always find a reason to get rid of someone when the real reason is not legal.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 03:57:13 AM »
I just had breakfast with one of my friends who saw a lot of action in Nam. He knew of several in his company. He said " they got the job done and that's all that matters". 

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »
While my moral view of queers is based on Biblical doctrine, and condemnation by God, I am not concerned about the indoctrination of grown men, and women in the military concerning queers. I AM CONCERNED about the indoctrination of CHILDREN IN SCHOOL, of the queer lifestyle being normal, as it is nothing more than PERVERSION. To teach children this is morally disgusting, and the teachers of such beliefs to children, should be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner, accompanied by a stern warning to others to not participate in teaching such trash to children.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »
While my moral view of queers is based on Biblical doctrine, and condemnation by God, I am not concerned about the indoctrination of grown men, and women in the military concerning queers. I AM CONCERNED about the indoctrination of CHILDREN IN SCHOOL, of the queer lifestyle being normal, as it is nothing more than PERVERSION. To teach children this is morally disgusting, and the teachers of such beliefs to children, should be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner, accompanied by a stern warning to others to not participate in teaching such trash to children.

DEE. Bingo, you nailed it. Now, the feds and military have been forced to treat these deviates as normal, they aren't. Now the govt is condoning it. Pitiful. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »
Homophobia is gay. ~Frank Iero

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals.  That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals.  It's just that they need more supervision.  ~Lynn Lavner

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight.  ~Barry Goldwater

War.  Rape.  Murder.  Poverty.  Equal rights for gays.  Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting?  ~The Value of Families

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 05:25:36 AM »
In England they smoke and burn faggots.

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 05:42:24 AM »
Homophobia is a word much used to condemn moral thinking, amongst moral people. I dismiss it, much as I do the heathen whom tries to justify perversion, and "fairness" ::) to the Godless pervert, regardless of their claimed beliefs concerning God and faith, and Denominations.
As for God, He says He loves the sinner, and hates the sin, but He also says, He condemns the sinner, when he refuses to give up the sin. One should not try to peer into the souls of others whom refuse, and denounce such perversion, and brand them for something they did not say, as that is more judgemental than what the accusers themselves are claiming to be judgemental.
I am not concerned with the Southern Baptist Convention, or the Methodist for that matter. I am concerned with my own walk, and the polluting of the doctrine to accommodate "political correctness", and heathen justification of sin directed to influence the future of children. Adults can make up their own minds which side of the road to walk on. Children depend on adults to teach what is right, not what is accepted in a profane, and out of control world.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 05:47:19 AM »
I would rather have a gay couple that keeps their property neat and tidy as a neighbor ; rather than a heterosexual couple who have a couch, and refrigerator on their porch. 2 junk cars on the front lawn as ornaments and a huge rebel flag hanging off their porch and rusty pickup truck ; any day.

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 06:15:12 AM »
Well it appears the topic is becoming scattered to odd examples of comparisons that have nothing to do with the topic. I think I have stated my opinion, and why, so will extract myself from the driftwood of justifying something that is unjustifiable.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 06:25:43 AM »

DEE. Bingo, you nailed it. Now, the feds and military have been forced to treat these deviates as normal, they aren't. Now the govt is condoning it. Pitiful. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
So if both you and a gay person were in a fire fight. Your weapon jams. You wouldn't be upset if the gay turned tail and ran. After all he is a deviate.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 06:51:30 AM »
I thought that we had separation of church and state in this country. Whether or not Gays are a sinful lot has to do with the church, not the government, thus not the military. Those of you that oppose it and your children can be guided by the church of your choice to live the lifestyle you see fit but leave others alone.
GuzziJohn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 07:08:00 AM »
I thought that we had separation of church and state in this country. Whether or not Gays are a sinful lot has to do with the church, not the government, thus not the military. Those of you that oppose it and your children can be guided by the church of your choice to live the lifestyle you see fit but leave others alone.
GuzziJohn
The rub comes in when they want things like being called married . The homosexuals have to push what many of us feel is not moral on us. If you wish us Bible belivers to not get involved then ask the homosexuals to not try and change the meaning of marriage as it has been defined by God in the Bible. For starters anyway .

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 07:18:55 AM »
Quote from shootall:
The rub comes in when they want things like being called married . The homosexuals have to push what many of us feel is not moral on us. If you wish us Bible belivers to not get involved then ask the homosexuals to not try and change the meaning of marriage as it has been defined by God in the Bible. For starters anyway .

There is religious marriage and civil marriage. If a gay couple attends a church that is comfortable with a religious based marriage that is that church's business. A civil marriage is just that, civil, and has no religious connection so I do not see why Gays should be discriminated against in a civil ceremony.

Offline powderman

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 07:36:51 AM »
So if both you and a gay person were in a fire fight. Your weapon jams. You wouldn't be upset if the gay turned tail and ran. After all he is a deviate.

Ridiculous. That has nothing to do with any of this. My point, as well as others, is that now the federal govt is condoning sin. By condoning these perverts our children might be led to believe that this deviate behaviour is not only normal but acceptable, it  is not. Dems, and  libs help promote this sin which is strictly against Gods laws. Read 1st ch Romans, verses 26-29. There are plenty of other scriptures too but I'll not waste time listing them because the enablers wouldn't look it up anyway. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 07:44:33 AM »
Quote from shootall:

There is religious marriage and civil marriage. If a gay couple attends a church that is comfortable with a religious based marriage that is that church's business. A civil marriage is just that, civil, and has no religious connection so I do not see why Gays should be discriminated against in a civil ceremony.

Here is where your argument fails, Most if not all law in this country that was founded in British common  law was from the Bible . You can seperate the civil and religious if you wish but if you reserch the definitions you find you go back to a common starting point . That is the rub homosexuals try to rewrite our laws, definitions and morals.
Look at the word gay its origional was not homosexual . Why can't they come up with correct words that decribe what they are ? are they not happy being called what they are ? Instead of marriage why not homosexual union ? That would leave no doubt as to what they were doing.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 07:51:23 AM »
Quote from Shootall:
Here is where your argument fails, Most if not all law in this country that was founded in British common  law was from the Bible .

That may be but the founders of our country realized that religious law as governing law can be dangerous and specifically separated the two. Otherwise we could end up with a "Christian" version of Sharia law.
GuzziJohn

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 07:54:03 AM »
Homophobia is the new racism/sexism. Blacks and women used to not be able to vote, join the military either. I'm sure that those transitions were not easy for the old school folks.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
Quote from Shootall:
Here is where your argument fails, Most if not all law in this country that was founded in British common  law was from the Bible .

That may be but the founders of our country realized that religious law as governing law can be dangerous and specifically separated the two. Otherwise we could end up with a "Christian" version of Sharia law.
GuzziJohn
Yes they did and I agree with what they did. That does not give any group the right to change laws or definitions with out due process. The consitution would not be politicaly correct today.
My point is I/we have as much right to voice opposition as they do to mislead.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 09:11:55 AM »
I would be real creeped out if I had to be concerned that the guy next to me in the showers would look with "interest" at my butt. :o
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.