Author Topic: super magzines  (Read 731 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
super magzines
« on: April 15, 2011, 10:31:32 AM »
for years the zombie hunter had to use the Beta C 100rd drums if they wanted to be ready for the infected. Now there is the SAW-MAG(150rd) and SAW-LITE(78rd)from Armatac Industries Inc. they do not  require lubrication due to their proprietary singulalr feed designs. if you want something lighter or that will fit in your 30rd Ar-15 mag pounchs there is the SureFire High-Capacity mags that come in 60rd or 100rd. No more will you have to reload when faceing down waves of the infected.

But really i can see uses for them in the Global War on Terror or the War on Terrorism.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline ratdog

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: super magzines
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 10:57:38 PM »
that's a lot of fire power there.

Offline Deadeye63

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 05:26:01 PM »
Like I always say, "He who has the most firepower WINS" ;)
If indeed I am made in "God`s" image, Then I am beneath NO MAN regardless of how he is thought of.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »
on a full auto HK416,M4 or any AR mag fed weapons it would make a good Infantry Automatic Rifle replace the M249 light machine gun at the squad level and you have a weapon that can lay down sniper fire with. Also with the surefire mags you can carry the 100rd mag in a pouch made for 2 30rd mags.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »
I never thought I'd be sitting around thinking that a 30rd magazine just isn't enough, but there are an increasing number of higher capacity options out there.  Those Surefire mags look interesting.  Time will tell how good they really are.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »
if you live on the  U.S.-Mexico border with the way things are going you might be needing 150rd durms ;D

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 03:41:00 AM »
if you live on the  U.S.-Mexico border with the way things are going you might be needing 150rd durms ;D

I think the better option would be to move.