Author Topic: There is a fundamental injustice.....  (Read 761 times)

Offline Mike38

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
There is a fundamental injustice.....
« on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:48 AM »
 Something interesting to read…..

http://www.oftwominds.com/blogapril11/injustice-poison4-11.html

There is a fundamental injustice that is poisoning the soul of the nation, and if it is not openly addressed then the nation will face the explosive consequences of institutionalized injustice.

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: There is a fundamental injustice.....
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
That is the way I see it.
Embedded institutional injustice has a price, a price which rises with every passing day of propaganda and prevarication. Some day the bill will come due and a terrible price paid in full. For those in power, the only concern is that it not be today or tomorrow.
Some day is not far off, IMO. The elite have ways of hedging and will escape. It is everyday Joe, asleep watching the circus, that will be decimated.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 05:40:35 AM »
So what happens when the unwashed don't get their bread anymore 'cause there isn't any left?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 05:52:56 AM »
No more loaves and circus' ???

Let them eat cake. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 05:57:39 AM »
I'm no fan of GE, nor the banks that got bailed out, but it isn't their fault that the country is in the shape it is in.  It seemed to me that the author of the article was trying to lay the blame somewhere other than where it belongs and that is on the Obamanation and the Dumycrat Congress.  By the way, some of those banks etc. that were bailed out, have paid it all back with interest.  At least that is what has been reported.
Swingem

Offline Gary G

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 12:26:12 PM »
I'm no fan of GE, nor the banks that got bailed out, but it isn't their fault that the country is in the shape it is in.  It seemed to me that the author of the article was trying to lay the blame somewhere other than where it belongs and that is on the Obamanation and the Dumycrat Congress.  By the way, some of those banks etc. that were bailed out, have paid it all back with interest.  At least that is what has been reported.
And where did that pay back money come from? Why, it was donated by the federal reserve to the banks at your expense. That is why you are paying more for food and gas.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »
some of the "stimulus" went overseas never to be seen again.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.