Author Topic: GB, My Hat is off to You!  (Read 675 times)

Offline RWH24

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
GB, My Hat is off to You!
« on: December 27, 2002, 02:33:28 PM »
Well my hat is off to you! Santa was real good to me from the long green dept store. I got the Bushnell Elite 3200, 4-12-40 AO. I mounted it this evening to make a trip to the range in the AM, Cold or Not!! With the Anschutz 1" rings from Champion the package looks great. In Checking for a proper setting, straight, level and eye relief this was my results: Using the scope was actually much brighter than with the naked eye. This was at 6:00pm.
I will replace my Nikon Buckmaster 3-9-40 with the Bushnell 3200 5-15-40 AO on my Tikka 243 Blu/Syn. I am sold so far. I will let you know about the range work later.

Thanks you very much!

Randy
             :D  :-D  :grin:  :)  :-)  :D

Offline Zachary

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 03:27:34 PM »
Congratulations RWH, we look forward to hearing your results which I trust will be great. :D

Zachary

Offline RWH24

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 04:17:01 PM »
Zachary: The penny for your thoughts doubled in value. It became your 2 cents worth. Thanks to U 2.
Randy
 :-D

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 06:44:18 AM »
Glad to hear it is working out well for you Randy. So far I've seen no reason to regret the decisions to go with the Bushnell Elites. Pretty much everyone who tries them are happy with the decision.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!