Author Topic: So will we have a UN resolution against NATO for killing civilians?  (Read 546 times)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
So will we have a UN resolution against NATO for killing civilians?

Possibly. Probably not. Will this make Powderman's list of atrocities? Prolly not...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
It's a shame about the noncombatants, but that happens during war.
I think that there are bigger questions than whether PM will add this to his list or not.
The first question should be, Why are we over there when we don't have the intestinal fortitude to win?
The second, Should even give a rat's backside what the UN thinks?

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
An even better question: when will the screaming to charge Obama with war crimes start?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
I think that there are bigger questions than whether PM will add this to his list or not.Pat
Oh, I'm just being fatuous; I'm sure PM is okay with killing Muslims from a distance, using overpriced missiles/carriers/subs/whatnot.

Cut defense 40% NOW
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)

The first question should be, Why are we over there when we don't have the intestinal fortitude to win?

Pat

My question would be..........Why are we there period!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
Saw some 10th Mountain guys today that were all psyched to go there and kick some ass. They can't wait for orders.