Author Topic: Bin Laden DEAD!!!  (Read 11414 times)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Bin Laden DEAD!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »
So does this mean that gas prices will go UP or down?   ???
 ;)

I think you know the answer to that.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline crab cake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • crabby and flabby but not too shabby!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 05:04:38 AM »
Listen up fellers, these are FREE pearls of wisdom!
Just remember, you get what you pay for :)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:06 AM »
Awesome job Obama.

Yep Wreckhog ;D ;D ;D :o;
  I can see it now...Obama jumps ouyt of the chopper,  M16 in his hands, grenades hanging on his chest and a bayonet between his teeth...
   You don't have to try to rob the glory from the SEAL team...BHO will soon enough  try to do that for himself..
I am not sure that you realize this, but the Seal does not appear at a house in Pakistan on his own.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 05:18:49 AM »
How long before the Liberals call for an investigation into the shooting?  How long before they want to try the Navy Seal who fired the shot. I am sure the ACLU is cranking up for this one.  :-[

Offline lakota

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 05:23:21 AM »
Awesome job Obama.

I can see it now...Obama jumps ouyt of the chopper,  M16 in his hands, grenades hanging on his chest and a bayonet between his teeth...
   You don't have to try to rob the glory from the SEAL team...BHO will soon enough  try to do that for himself..
I am not sure that you realize this, but the Seal does not appear at a house in Pakistan on his own.

And I am sure you realize that Obama had nearly ten years of intell to go on. That idiot GW Bush is just as much responsible for this as that idiot Obama is.

Offline Doug B.

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
  • Still A Kid At Heart - 1971 Honda CT70H
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 05:29:12 AM »
If he was buried at sea, he will be shark bait.

May he rest in pieces.
"Be A Good Listener. Your Ears Will Never Get You In Trouble"

Cadott/Chippewa Falls, WI

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 05:35:04 AM »
I doubt it. At least he hasn't hung bunting on the island an' pranced across the flight deck...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 05:41:30 AM »
I thought we were against putting more pulution in the ocean. ;)

Offline powderman

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 05:48:14 AM »
I sincerely doubt the obamination knew anything about this til it was over or he'd of stopped it. If he indeed he was thrown in the ocean I hope he was properly annointed with pigs blood first and is now shark poop. I can't respond to her but my godless neice said on facebook that she didn't think he was guilty and should have gotten a fair trial. HEH, he's been judged now. You might say he really HOT STUFF. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline crab cake

• crabby and flabby but not too shabby!
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 05:54:47 AM »
Buried at sea.
The seals just didn't want to do any shovel work. Can't blame them. Smart guys.
Listen up fellers, these are FREE pearls of wisdom!
Just remember, you get what you pay for :)

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 06:06:06 AM »
Quote from PW:
I sincerely doubt the obamination knew anything about this til it was over or he'd of stopped it.

Come on, he had to approve the mission or it would not have happened. Sounds like he has been working on this for quite some time and finally things came together. If you do not think Obama has been in on this all along and was not aware it was going to happen then you need to adjust your meds.
GuzziJohn

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 06:25:46 AM »
Now that I think about it, lets see. Birthcertificate pops up, Osama eliminated. Wonder what the crystal ball sees, maybe alowing drilling for oil. None of this could be political in nature could it?? Naw, just my imagination. He sure has good timing though. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline lakota

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
Awesome job Obama.

And I am sure you realize that Obama had nearly ten years of intell to go on. That idiot GW Bush is just as much responsible for this as that idiot Obama is.
Bush jr said, "I don't know where Osama Bin Laden is, and I don't really care.."  or close to that, so I guess we have to take him on his word for that.

So, this is the official death notice of OBL of which it was circulated around that for about a week or more the Americans had terminated him...before this official May Day notice. This supercedes all the other reports of his demise, including a couple from FOXy News and, of course Bennazir Bhutto, also deceased.

This opens a whole can of worms,,,,Pakistan front widening, 911 investigations will pick up since OBL was not wanted for 911, Bush-bin Laden family associations, blowback,  and a dozen or so other things. So,,,if bin Laden is officially gone,,,good riddance--the world will be a better place without his part in it.

..TM7

Am I expected to believe that Bin Laden was located and terminated in just the 2&1/2 years of Obama's expert and unwavering leadership and that the preceeding 7 years contributed nothing to the hunt?

Offline lakota

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 06:31:12 AM »
... None of this could be political in nature could it?? Naw, just my imagination. He sure has good timing though. gypsyman

Exactly. I am still quite undecided if I believe this whole thing or not. I would like to think it is true but I have become jaded by the media and gooberment and I am apt not to believe anything they say.

If he is dead then there is no reason to stay in Afghanistan any longer. There was no reason to go to Iraq in the first place and ther was damn sure no reason to go to Libya so what are we waiting for?

Offline Old Fart

• Intergalactic Moderator
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 06:32:45 AM »
Check.

"All my life I've had a bad case of the Fred's. Fredrick Vanderbilt taste on a Fred Sanford budget." CR
Lifetime/Endowment/Patron NRA Member.
Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org - Life Member

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 06:33:28 AM »
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Blackhawker

• Trade Count: (38)
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:57 AM »
Who really cares if this idiot is dead?  If he is, well then good, but do you think this will end the stupidity of the world?  Do you think that we will finally live in peace?  NO!  There are probably 100 other Bin Ladens out there just waiting to take his spot, if they haven't already.  And how much of your tax paying money and our soldiers lives have been put on the line and/or spent to kill one idiot when there are thousands more out there?  Heck, the real irony of this is that the last time we had a person to person chat with the guy, we were selling him guns.  Think about that!
I certainly know that this latest news will not allow anyone to finally live in peace.

I am, however, very thankful to our veterans and current soldiers who are the ones who have or who are putting their butts on the line for us and the concept of peace.  They are the real heroes in this.
Many thanks to our soldiers and vets!

Offline Stillkickin

• Avid Poster
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 07:13:27 AM »
It has been reported that a "detainee", through interrogation, fingered a particular courier that Bin Laden used and he was found repeatedly entering and leaving the compound.  Don't hold your breath waiting for the libs to admit to the key role this crucial development played in finding Bin Laden.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 07:16:41 AM »
It has been reported that a "detainee", through interrogation, fingered a particular courier that Bin Laden used and he was found repeatedly entering and leaving the compound.  Don't hold your breath waiting for the libs to admit to the key role this crucial development played in finding Bin Laden.

I won't hold my breath - you probably ought not to, either - but maybe you could spell this out? Why would a liberal not want to 'admit' the role of humint in the operation to kill Obama?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »
I only hope he lived long enough to know what was about to happen and who was about to do it.
If you believe the reports, he was fighting back. How long before this becomes a movie released on 9/9/2011?

Probably 9/9/2011!   :o
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 07:44:10 AM »
Folks,
This thread is about a dead SCUMBAG, and the great work of our military...PERIOD!  Please keep your Klan rhetoric and politcal bashing to a different thread.
  Has anyone heard which Seal Team did the mission?  Wonder how they pulled it off with a Pakistani military base only several hundred yards away?  Was there a contingency plan if the Pakistani military came in to support Bin Laden?
  First Samali Pirates and now Bin Laden....what can't the SEALS do?

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »

Screw up or at least very rarely.  ;D
GuzziJohn

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »

I won't hold my breath - you probably ought not to, either - but maybe you could spell this out? Why would a liberal not want to 'admit' the role of humint in the operation to kill Obama?
What I think he is alluding to, is that the information was obtained through waterboarding.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 08:05:43 AM »

Screw up or at least very rarely.  ;D
GuzziJohn
Swim???????  ;)  8)

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 08:12:20 AM »
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Stillkickin

• Avid Poster
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 08:24:48 AM »
OldSchoolRanger,

Thank You.

I have a fault.  I don't always follow the advice of telling them what you are going to tell them, tell them, and then telling them what you told them.   ;)

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2011, 08:32:57 AM »
Okay, I am waiting for the first person to claim that picture is a photo shop.
GuzziJohn

I'm not saying it's photoshopped. But if it's not then OBL was heavy into Grecian Formula For Terrorists.

" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2011, 08:33:12 AM »
Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You… give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust.

Amen

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »
It seems strange that according to to many here that Obama is a Muslim plant bent on taking over America yet he ordered the mission to take out Bin Laden. The SEALS deserve the credit for mission success, Obama deserves credit for ordering the mission and taking a hugh gamble. If this mission had failed many of you would have been all over Obama. Unless something else goes terribly wrong between now and 2012 elections Obama has it all be sown up. Republicans might as well roll over and play dead until 2016.
GuzziJohn

I'll give him credit for a good for the words he spoke last night but he no play in this action other than giving the nod to a plan that had been in the works since 9/11 and that was to get piece of garbage. Had he tried to do other wise his head would be on a pike also this morning.     
I'm pretty sure he had to use a lot of mouth wash after giving that speech .
Completely not him at all. He may or may not be a muzzy but he is an enemy to our country and our way of life.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2011, 10:34:07 AM »
  George Bush did not clear out Fallijah in 2004 & 2005..the Army & Marines did it !  Obama didn't kill Usama Bin Ladin..the SEAL team did.
  Before you guys get too worked up concerning this event catapulting Obama into the presidency again...consider just how much capturing & executing the other Hussein did for Bush, in your eyes.  There will be a flash for a month or so, then it will be "business as usual"...remember ?
  Unless something catastrophic happens, the 2012 election will depend much upon the economy , debt and the price of everything from gas to groceries.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)