Author Topic: Bin Laden DEAD!!!  (Read 11477 times)

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Bin Laden DEAD!!!
« on: May 01, 2011, 05:57:06 PM »
..and the US has his body!!! 

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
Re: Bin Laden DEAD!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »
Awesome job Obama.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »
Mission accomplished!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:13:38 PM »
Gonna be one hell of a party at Ground Zero tomorrow. One of my friends lost multiple siblings that day. If the UN cough cough NATO cough cough Obama kills Ghadafi tonite, Obama might go 3 terms.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »
Hip Hip Hooray!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »
I sure hope he suffered alot, and I am thinking that his suffering has gotten worse.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
I can't believe my wife is annoyed that I woke her up for this

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »
I can't imagine any of us here will disagree on this being a good thing.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »
It is like cats and dogs living together in harmony.

"This is a terrific day for America and quite frankly the whole world that cares about winning the war on terror," former Bush chief of staff Andy Card told ABC News.

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 06:42:59 PM »
...and it was by boots on the ground!!!  Remind me to never complain about the Pentagon's "Black Ops" budget!!!!  Oh ya, and no Americans were killed!!!!  Was it CIA black ops, Delta, Seals....who?!!!

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »
I can't imagine any of us here will disagree on this being a good thing.

BILLY. HEH, don't bet on that, I'd imagine the sympathizers are crying right now. Another godless one goes to hell to his master. I was so happy Even though it's raining I went out on the porch and popped a few caps. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »
Burn baby burn!!! It is good to hear that he was shot down by boots on the ground.

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 07:21:38 PM »
ABC just said it was NAVY SEALS brought in on Blackhawks...  Way to go SQUIDS!!!
 ;D
Jim

- Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 07:30:39 PM »
GOOOOOO SEALS. ABC is showing REAL American celebrating in the street. I'm sure satan is saying, well done son, now FRY. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »
Guess Osama will get to find out that there really aren't 72 Virgins waiting for him.

Thanks JSOC!
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »
I sure wish I could share everybody's enthusiasm. I'm glad he's dead, and that our troops got him. But, all I'm sensing is that he was just one monkey in a big jungle. And the rest of the monkeys are going to get riled up. We're still in the begining stage's of this. Long way to go. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:36 AM »
They got his sons and wives alive

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 02:45:19 AM »
I hope this isnt thet catalyst needed to keep the white house 4 more years is my concern.
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 03:38:22 AM »
It seems strange that according to to many here that Obama is a Muslim plant bent on taking over America yet he ordered the mission to take out Bin Laden. The SEALS deserve the credit for mission success, Obama deserves credit for ordering the mission and taking a hugh gamble. If this mission had failed many of you would have been all over Obama. Unless something else goes terribly wrong between now and 2012 elections Obama has it all be sown up. Republicans might as well roll over and play dead until 2016.
GuzziJohn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 03:53:03 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)And buried already!!! Imagine that!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 04:08:00 AM »
Quote from nw_hunter:
And buried already!!! Imagine that!

Okay, I get it. You all are going to say it never happened and demand the long form of the death certificate. ::)
GuzziJohn

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:30 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)And buried already!!! Imagine that!
guzzijohn,

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Moderator if you think this is offensive, you're welcome to delete photo.  Thanks.

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 04:15:37 AM »
Okay, I am waiting for the first person to claim that picture is a photo shop.
GuzziJohn

Offline Jason F

• Trade Count: (261)
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 04:18:23 AM »
At least he has done one thing right so far, as far as 2012 goes I don't think he stands a chance , I think the people that voted for him now realized what a mistake they made and they wont do it again.

Trump in 2012
handi rifles- 22 mag      22 hornet    223      7mm-08      308 chip shot     30-30 x2     30-06 shorty      358 cheez whiz     357 max     35 remington     375-08    410 rifled slug     454 casull     460 s&w     45 smokeless muzzleloader x2     45-70    50 huntsman    50-70 government shikari     20 ga.ush     12 ga.ush    12 ga.3 1/2     10 ga.imp.cyl. slug gun

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 04:18:59 AM »
I only hope he lived long enough to know what was about to happen and who was about to do it.   

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 04:19:12 AM »
I think that Obama just became the most badass President ever.

Sources tell ABC News that in March President Obama authorized the development of a plan for the U.S. to bomb Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound with two B2 stealth bombers dropping a few dozen 2,000-pound JDAMs (Joint Direct Attack Munitions) on the compound.

But when the president heard the compound would be reduced to rubble he chose not to pursue that option.

That would mean there would be no evidence bin Laden was dead to present to the world – no DNA evidence, as the administration anticipates it will have.

Plus all 22 people in the compound including women and children, plus likely many neighbors would be killed.

The president wanted proof. And he wanted to minimize collateral damage.

So instead the president authorized this incredibly daring and difficult operation, scheduled for a time of “low loom” – little moon luminosity – so the US helicopters could enter into Pakistan low to the ground and undetected.

The operation was authorized Friday morning.

It was originally planned for Saturday night but on Friday, for weather reasons, it was pushed to Sunday.

The bombing plan was one of many multiple possible courses of action presented to the president in March and then refined over the course of the next several weeks.

-Jake Tapper

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 04:21:51 AM »
I only hope he lived long enough to know what was about to happen and who was about to do it.
If you believe the reports, he was fighting back. How long before this becomes a movie released on 9/9/2011?

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 04:25:47 AM »
The USN let Osamas "sleep with the fishes", not with his whatever amount of virgins.  Guess this was done so the al-Q's don't make his grave a pilgrimage site. 
The thing that annoys me is that we give the Pakistanis millions in aid, and they let Osama live in Abbatabad, the home of Pakistans equivalent of West Point, which is about 30 miles outside Islamabad, the capital.  The US was smart not letting Pakistan know about the operation in advance, they probably would have warned him.
Good job, and congratulations to JSOC, for a great job!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 04:26:23 AM »
Awesome job Obama.

Yep Wreckhog ;D ;D ;D :o;
  I can see it now...Obama jumps ouyt of the chopper,  M16 in his hands, grenades hanging on his chest and a bayonet between his teeth...
   You don't have to try to rob the glory from the SEAL team...BHO will soon enough  try to do that for himself..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Blackhawker

• Trade Count: (38)
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 04:33:29 AM »
So does this mean that gas prices will go UP or down?   ???
 ;)