Author Topic: Bin Laden DEAD!!!  (Read 11457 times)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Bin Laden DEAD!!!
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2011, 12:03:27 PM »
I'm just getting caught up on this and learned that we dumped OBL's body in the ocean in order to comply with Islamic principals. Obama is a moron. The capture of the century and we bury him to satisfy our ememy while leaving yet another giant open question. Was it really OBL??

Cabin4 are you catching on?  They dumped the body in the ocean to cover something up.  Now us truth seekers will spend years trying to figure out what and you guys will be forced to defend Obama!!!
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
MS...hey, how you doin!?   Yep, I think we need to see a bean Ladin birth certificate at this point... ;) 8)

TM, whats going on?? No body, dumped it in the sea, the pictures look like a lot of people...... gotta be a government conspiracy. Must be. We all know 9-11 was orchestrated by Bush so how can it be this OBL is a real person to begin with?? Makes no sense. The buck stops with you.

Nobody ever said OBL (aka Tim Osman) didn't exist. The FBI never listed him on their wanted poster for 911, just embassy bombings, etc. and other vaque stuff. Yet we have to endure Obama crowing about getting bin Ladin and all the replay of all the 911 BS.  This is a very risky move for the TPTB and Obama to play, i.e killing and declaring the final death certificate for OBL, since OBL denied having anything to do with 911, has been reported dead several times by several agencies-- including your beloved FOXy News, the current photos appear fake, DNA can not be tested in 7 hours even in Pakistan, and so on and so forth. THIS IS A VERY RISKY MOVE FOR OBAMA AND TPTB TO PLAY, particulary if OBL died several years ago....and if that is proven it indicates the whole 911 fiasco is further built on lies and hot air....Sop, we'll just have to wait and see. For guys like yourself that belives evrything that the governmnet tells you there is not wait... ;D

But C4,,,,you ought to know; Triumphilism requires a very gullible population...!

..TM7
You don’t know what you’re talking about. I believe little of what comes out of DC. I do believe what I see for myself and what credible citizens see. You on the other hand, sit in your cave and try to tell everyone everything is a conspiracy. The only one gullible here is you with your half baked tin foil hat theories conjured up by some overweight pizza face that still lives in his parents basements at 40. Playing the role of king pin internet incremental speculator is fun, ain’t it??
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
They should show the pics. They can't be any worse than the mangled charred bodies that osama caused on 9-11-01. It might actually give a bit of closure for the victims families.
CABIN 4. YEP. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2011, 12:32:20 PM »
The new order will kill the seal team next. Btw Bin laden as been dead for years.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2011, 12:59:11 PM »
It may have been 30 cents worth of 9mm out of a suppressed MP5.

any one  know what load they chose to kill this coward??

i want to buy a few boxes of the load they used....to pass on to future generations

5.56?  9mm?  45?  308 sniper?....what weight slug?
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »
Take off your right wing myopic glasses, TN.

I'm either myopic, or I've been working in and around the IC since 87, and walked into work today in uniform with a fancy looking badge past 4 layers of security. Your pick; I'm going with the latter.

You're partially right ... the more elected officials want to micromanage the military, the less effective we are. That includes the repeal of DADT (and DOMA in the near future), the government shutdown debacle, slashing defense to fund entitlements, privatizing whole sectors of defense to give jobs to unions and boot career military people into a crummy hiring market. Yeah, those little distractions are far more damaging to the effectiveness of the professionals than Cheney and Rumsfeld's work; they hampered operations on the forward lines, true. But the current admin is hamstringing the individual servicemember.

Wouldn't be suprised at all to learn that the young wife of the SEAL who shot UBL is a stay at home Mom with 2 kids, trying to keep a family together and pay the bills, with little contact with her husband, and she probably freaked out in early April when her LES only went to 8 April. Might be wondering how they're going to keep up with $4.30 a gal gas on base, and the current admins threats to close the NEX, Commissary, Fleet & Family Support Services, raise prices at the CDC, and premiums for TriCare medical. She's probably torn between begging her husband not to reenlist just so they could be together, and begging him to reenlist so that they can have steady income for 4 more years ... if his rate isnt pulled in the current Perform To Serve hack and slash to cut 3K sailors.
held fast

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »
Just remember, if your not in love with O and all his failed policies, your a Right Winger! ::)
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »
These seals are part of the same military the obamination threatened NOT to pay if he didn't get his way with his huge porker budget. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2011, 02:44:04 PM »
Weren't the Seals getting $200k re-enlist bonuses?

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »
My guess is the round was a 5.56 variant(per gun variant) and can understand the reluctance to release it to the public. Quite graffic in the cranial cavity. Such a photo would, I would guess be deleted here, what would the press do? There are about 800K hunters in TX. What would the other 24 Million think? We outdoorsman are a small tight group. I suppose for good reason. We can deal with head shots without problem. Most can not, bin Laden or otherwise. Most of the public will expect to see a clean entrance hole. Hunters know that is not realistic. And I doubt FMJ was used, but even FMJ can explode a cranium..... This I know. 

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2011, 03:36:54 PM »

I'm either myopic, or I've been working in and around the IC since 87, and walked into work today in uniform with a fancy looking badge past 4 layers of security. Your pick; I'm going with the latter.

You're partially right ... the more elected officials want to micromanage the military, the less effective we are. That includes the repeal of DADT (and DOMA in the near future), the government shutdown debacle, slashing defense to fund entitlements, privatizing whole sectors of defense to give jobs to unions and boot career military people into a crummy hiring market. Yeah, those little distractions are far more damaging to the effectiveness of the professionals than Cheney and Rumsfeld's work; they hampered operations on the forward lines, true. But the current admin is hamstringing the individual servicemember.

Wouldn't be suprised at all to learn that the young wife of the SEAL who shot UBL is a stay at home Mom with 2 kids, trying to keep a family together and pay the bills, with little contact with her husband, and she probably freaked out in early April when her LES only went to 8 April. Might be wondering how they're going to keep up with $4.30 a gal gas on base, and the current admins threats to close the NEX, Commissary, Fleet & Family Support Services, raise prices at the CDC, and premiums for TriCare medical. She's probably torn between begging her husband not to reenlist just so they could be together, and begging him to reenlist so that they can have steady income for 4 more years ... if his rate isnt pulled in the current Perform To Serve hack and slash to cut 3K sailors.
Like I said, everything you see has a right slant to it.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
As do most people in this country. Most people understand the higher failure rate of left leaning policies.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »
Why did it take so long? The system, as expensive and as elaborate as it is, is rife with inefficiencies and really does not know nearly as much as everyone thinks. ...... We literally could've gotten this done sooner if we weren't tied up with DADT repeal, Libya, OIF and OEF, because every load on the system taxes the resources of all the rest.
Take off your right wing myopic glasses, TN.  We didn't get this done sooner because GWB allowed Rumsfeld and Cheney to micromanage the wars and the pursuit of Osama bin Laden.  BHO stood back and let the experts do what they were trained to do.

BHO stood back and let the experts do what they were trained to do.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »

DANG! TN How do you keep all the Initials straight? I mean! I C, to repealing DADT, with DOMA in the near future, shooting UBL, while threatening to close the NEX all the time prices are climbing at the CDC. There is no way you could be MYOPIC and keep all that straight. JMHO ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2011, 05:38:10 PM »
It has been reported that a "detainee", through interrogation, fingered a particular courier that Bin Laden used and he was found repeatedly entering and leaving the compound.  Don't hold your breath waiting for the libs to admit to the key role this crucial development played in finding Bin Laden.

I won't hold my breath - you probably ought not to, either - but maybe you could spell this out? Why would a liberal not want to 'admit' the role of humint in the operation to kill Obama?
What I think he is alluding to, is that the information was obtained through waterboarding.
Stillkickin,
You were right, U.S. Representative Peter King (R-NY, who serves as the Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee & House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence) has confirmed on T.V. news that the lead to Osama bin Ladens location was
a result of the use of waterboarding on a Taliban detainee. 
So who said waterboarding doesn't work??  ???  ::)  :P 
Seems like it worked to me.   :o
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
It only does not work for those who say it does not work.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline adam2010

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
Okay, I am waiting for the first person to claim that picture is a photo shop.
GuzziJohn

hay GussiJohn, It's photo shoped

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• A Real Regular
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2011, 06:32:06 PM »
There was a $27 million reward for Osama. I humbly suggest that the money should go to SEAL Team Six.
Damn straight!!!  Give some to the air crews that brought them in, also!

Jim
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2011, 06:39:34 PM »
You were right, U.S. Representative Peter King (R-NY, who serves as the Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee & House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence) has confirmed on T.V. news that the lead to Osama bin Ladens location was
a result of the use of waterboarding on a Taliban detainee. 
So who said waterboarding doesn't work??       
Seems like it worked to me.   

Of course it works, thats why obama and the pantywetters wanted it banned. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2011, 03:05:48 AM »
Are some of you saying that Obama is lying about this, the military aircrews are lying about this, the members of SEAL Team 6 are lying about this, the crew of the aircraft carrier are lying about this. etc. Come on, take off your tin foil hats.
GuzziJohn

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2011, 05:22:10 AM »
Your lost again TM. I have my apprehensions that this dead body really is OBL. If it is, great. But I guess we will never know because your Muslim loving president decided it was more important to adhere to his religious principals over providing unquestionable proof to the world that it is in fact OBL. So you can give all the credit to the current CIM for this one. Unless that is your saying Bush and Cheney are really still running the WH. Or maybe it’s both. They are still really running the WH and that’s why all the questions concerning authenticity that this is OBLs body. Not sure what hay-wire fantasy your driving this time.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
[/quote]
You don’t know what you’re talking about. I believe little of what comes out of DC. I do believe what I see for myself and what credible citizens see. You on the other hand, sit in your cave and try to tell everyone everything is a conspiracy. The only one gullible here is you with your half baked tin foil hat theories conjured up by some overweight pizza face that still lives in his parents basements at 40. Playing the role of king pin internet incremental speculator is fun, ain’t it??
[/quote]

Stop it with the personal insults folks! This is not what this forum is about. Discussing issues, and not each other IS.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2011, 06:00:41 AM »
[/quote]

Stop it with the personal insults folks! This is not what this forum is about. Discussing issues, and not each other IS.
[/quote]

There's no personal attack here. Just a factual observation of TMs constant writing pattern and contradiction from post to post. He has said that 9-11 was a Bush led attack. So if this is true, then OBL cannot exist has he knows it.The referance to the pizza face is not a referance to TM, but a referance to the likly internet sources he uses. There is excellant proof available as to the sources he uses and who some of these people are. He posts links for us to check out who the Writers are! Again, nothing wrong just pointing out the facts. So its important to seperate personal attacks from the ugly facts. Ugly facts are not personal, they are just whats real.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2011, 06:49:19 AM »
So who said waterboarding doesn't work??       
Seems like it worked to me.   
Of course it works, thats why obama and the pantywetters wanted it banned. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

I'd like you to expand on this, Powderman. Your position is that President Obama wants to do away with torture, because it works? Provide some evidence for this?

Is objecting to torture on moral grounds what qualifies one as a pantywetter in your simple world?

Curious: would Jesus waterboard? Did he torture? Was he a pantywetter??
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2011, 06:58:08 AM »
The other question would be does one consider water boarding torture? Compared to other types of torture, its a day in the park. Where do we draw the line is a more appropriate question? Ones mans torture is another mans EIT.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2011, 07:16:45 AM »
I once suggested that to a group of folks that did not consider it torture. I offered to waterboard them with beer and buy them dinner after. No takers.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2011, 07:26:45 AM »
I once suggested that to a group of folks that did not consider it torture. I offered to waterboard them with beer and buy them dinner after. No takers.

I'm not surprised. Water boarding does not sound like it would be fun or enjoyable at all. But, isn’t that kind of the point here? So I'm lost as to why you would expect people to volunteer to be water boarded? I would rather spend 8 hours in a prson cell then be water boarded but I ain't voluntering to do that either for a free beer and dinner.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2011, 07:33:37 AM »
The other question would be does one consider water boarding torture? Compared to other types of torture, its a day in the park. Where do we draw the line is a more appropriate question? Ones mans torture is another mans EIT.

A day in the park? Being brutalized is a day in the part? Even been brutalized like that? Not me, and I'd later want to kill the SOB that inflicted it on anyone who is my friend. Of course it's torture - no question about it. That people have been crucified, broken at the wheel, had hot pokers inserted in various orifices, and fingers ripped from joints doesn't change that, just because they're worse.

Acronyms are so useful for obscuring and normalizing things.

I'll field your other question, soon as PM clears up whether Jesus is a pantywetter, and provides some compelling, objective evidence that the President opposes torture because it works.

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2011, 07:57:26 AM »
  Before you B Hussein Obama apologists try to rob the SEAL team of their honors and give them to Obama...let me tell you something..
  This would not be the first time Obama and his sycophant/sippers tried to rob the troops....
   As a member of The American Legion, i want to inform you that we were all over Obama's case when he came out with the brilliant idea of making wounded troops PAY for their own medical care once trheyu arrive stateside...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/10/veterans.health.insurance/index.html   Has this creep no shame ? 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2011, 08:03:30 AM »
  Before you B Hussein Obama apologists try to rob the SEAL team of their honors and give them to Obama...let me tell you something..
  This would not be the first time Obama and his sycophant/sippers tried to rob the troops....
   As a member of The American Legion, i want to inform you that we were all over Obama's case when he came out with the brilliant idea of making wounded troops PAY for their own medical care once trheyu arrive stateside...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/10/veterans.health.insurance/index.html   Has this creep no shame ?
Your zeal to criticize, along with your contempt for President Obama are noted, Ironglow, and already well-known; no need burnish your credentials. Srsly; your bonifides are in order. Relax.

And I'm sorry for your disappointment that Osama was taken down under President Obama's leadership as CinC. I'm sorry for you, that it President Obama who made the decision - I know it stings. Hang in there, brother.