Author Topic: Bin Laden DEAD!!!  (Read 11476 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Bin Laden DEAD!!!
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
I think it's totally bizarre that we have released photos of John Kennedy, one of our more beloved Presidents laying on a slab before his autopsy, but we cannot see the dead face of that DEVIL Osama Bin Laden..after having justice meted out to him by an American.

this pretty well sums it up

maybe OSAMA  si  alive  and OBUMER

won't admit the military took him to club gitmo because of the humiliation
after he told us gitmo would be closed in one year.....its  open obumer is impetent
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
The former Pakistan Itel Chief says that OBL died years ago. He says the entire operation was a farse or they got a guy that just looked like OBL. He asked, where's the body? Why would the US dispose of it so fast? He says its very odd.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2011, 03:31:53 PM »
Why would you believe a Paki?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
I believe they got Osama..I'll be even more convinced when the military reinforces the govt.  Special Ops are men who place a high priority on honor..

The administration is helping greatly in making the case for skeptics however.  When they come out with conflicting statements..e.g.;
   "he was armed, he wasn't armed...there were women there who ran away, there were women who attacked the SEALs. Osama threw his wife at the troops... Osama's wife identified Osama...so many crossed up stories is a breeding ground for suspicions.

I believe they got him...but I also believe the politicians are trying to "spin" the event for political purposes...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »
The former Pakistan Itel Chief says that OBL died years ago. He says the entire operation was a farse or they got a guy that just looked like OBL. He asked, where's the body? Why would the US dispose of it so fast? He says its very odd.

Now you've gone and done it!.........I have a headache!.......... :o   ;D
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2011, 03:58:56 PM »
I never said I did. Just reporting what he said. My point would be, why in the heck would you dump the capture/killing of the century into the sea and offer no collaborating proof? Now we have an Intel Chief questioning the validity of the action.

Obama has given birth to what I beleive will become one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the history of our country.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
It’s all good Saddlebum. Pretty soon we may be fortunate enough to hear from this sites most famous conspiracy aggregators.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2011, 04:06:43 PM »
I never said I did. Just reporting what he said. My point would be, why in the heck would you dump the capture/killing of the century into the sea and offer no collaborating proof? Now we have an Intel Chief questioning the validity of the action.

Obama has given birth to what I beleive will become one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the history of our country.
FORMER Intel Chief. The smartass comment would be "Why did they fire him?"

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2011, 04:49:55 AM »
Makes perfect propaganda sense for the "war on Terror". Not sure its much of a conspiracy. Our government said they were going to use overt and covert process to wage this war. That would include propaganda and staged events life this would not be out of the question. Not to mention O needed a political boost here at home since he can't do anything else correct. What better way then to send a few choppers into a compound on the other side of the plant and make a few big claims about the outcome.

No body, no crime as we say. So ......
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2011, 04:52:56 AM »
Seems the other side confirmed it was old Bin killed in the raid , time to put the tin hats away .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2011, 04:59:12 AM »
Obama is responsable for the tin hats. He's the one that said it was OBL but can't provide a body. Thats as odd as it gets. I seem to recall that Bush gave us Hussein, Oday and Kosay bodies. KSM is in a jail cell and so are many other wanted terrorists. Only O can't produce the most wanted man in the world but yet claims to have killed him.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline magooch

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2011, 05:07:54 AM »
Well, I think the Seals did a good job.  My real concern is Osama is still alive and well and living in the White House.  I'm just going by what Ole Ted Kennedy said; he called the obamanation Osama Obama and if it's good enough for Ted, it's good enough for me.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2011, 05:17:13 AM »
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2011, 05:32:10 AM »
I'm just getting caught up on this and learned that we dumped OBL's body in the ocean in order to comply with Islamic principals. Obama is a moron. The capture of the century and we bury him to satisfy our ememy while leaving yet another giant open question. Was it really OBL??

Cabin4 are you catching on?  They dumped the body in the ocean to cover something up.  Now us truth seekers will spend years trying to figure out what and you guys will be forced to defend Obama!!!
Without a doubt bin Ladens' burial at sea was a mistake.  There is no need to placate the Muslims by honoring their religion.  No matter what you do they will never be satisfied, to them this was a sign of weakness by us.
Even the national media is starting to see it as such (see article below);

"Rand Simberg

Imagine that a man today had murdered thousands in the name of Christ. Would any significant number of Christians defend his actions? More to the point, would most Christians demand, or even think it proper that, after his unrepentant execution, he be given Christian service and burial? Would that not be viewed by many as an insult to Christianity itself?

In that light, we may not only have squandered an opportunity this past weekend, but significantly undermined the reformers.
We're told that Osama bin Laden was given a burial at sea, in the “Islamic practice”:
    In accordance with Islamic practice, bin Laden was washed and wrapped in a white sheet before buried at sea at 2 a.m. local time, senior U.S. military and intelligence officials said.
This was presumably done in the interest of impressing the “moderate” Muslims of the world with our respect for their religion, but if anything, it does just the opposite. What we were unwittingly implying by that politically correct act was that we agree with those who claim that Osama was a true Muslim, and that we don’t accept the account of the reformers that he was an apostate. What are the latter to make of it? And how does this in any way discourage his supporters, knowing that when we dispatch them to get their virgins (or raisins, or whatever) we will take pains to ensure their safe arrival in heaven?

Consider other possibilities. There is a tale, possibly apocryphal, of General “Black Jack” Pershing shooting Muslim terrorist prisoners with bullets soaked in lard during the Philippines uprising a century ago, presumably in the interest of dissuading them from acts that would result in their failure to get to their promised hereafter. While feeding Osama to the hogs might be viewed as too barbaric (though for many of the people who make war on us, barbarism is all they understand), it wasn’t helpful to our cause to bend over so backwards in respect for what he claimed to be his own violent religion. We should have forthrightly stated that we agreed with CAIR, and others, that he was not a true Muslim, and not granted him any such privileges, even in death. Particularly since it did nothing to please the Muslims anyway.

As the Assosicated Press reported.     Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden’s burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets.

…“The Americans want to humiliate Muslims through this burial, and I don’t think this is in the interest of the U.S. administration,” said Omar Bakri Mohammed, a radical cleric in Lebanon.

When will we learn that there is no pleasing these people, regardless of the number of presidential bows and scrapes and apologies? We might as well have brought him back to New York, and buried him in an anonymous grave, after filming video of the body being wrapped in pigskin. It wouldn’t assuage anyone overseas, but neither did what we did, and it would at least make most Americans feel better.

It is long past time for us to stop spending so much time worrying about incurring the wrath of those who make war on us. We need to spend a lot more time working on ways to get them to fear our own wrath.

I added the italics to make the condensed version clearer. If you want to read the actual article go to: http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/bin-ladens-burial-at-sea-are-we-undermining-moderate-muslims/
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2011, 05:54:43 AM »
Obama is responsable for the tin hats. He's the one that said it was OBL but can't provide a body. Thats as odd as it gets. I seem to recall that Bush gave us Hussein, Oday and Kosay bodies. KSM is in a jail cell and so are many other wanted terrorists. Only O can't produce the most wanted man in the world but yet claims to have killed him.
Bush ain't a muslim

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2011, 06:03:03 AM »
   Some very good points there OSRanger;
  First Osama...er..ah ..Obama tells us that Osama is NOT a Muslim, but a terrorist ..then he insists that Osama be given a "full Muslim" burial..thus reinvigorating the debate about Obama's actual faith..beyond the facade.
  Probably should havE buried him in a pig carcase..as a warning to other 'non-Muslim' terrorists.

Just for pondering...Are non-muslims anything like the non-war, where we are bombing in Libya ?

Offline powderman

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2011, 06:59:13 AM »
It is long past time for us to stop spending so much time worrying about incurring the wrath of those who make war on us. We need to spend a lot more time working on ways to get them to fear our own wrath.

OLDSCHOOLRANGER. Thats it exactly. The godless ones already hate us, now they need to be made to fear us. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2011, 07:03:20 AM »
Probably should havE buried him in a pig carcase..as a warning to other 'non-Muslim' terrorists.

Do you think we should have done that? Maybe televised it, too?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2011, 08:31:12 AM »

Do you think we should have done that? Maybe televised it, too?

yellow. Still asking questions that have already been answered I see. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2011, 08:43:52 AM »
Respect is something earned . Old Bin hit us and killed those not armed. He leads people who cut the heads off our soilders and show it to the world all the while acting as if it were a party. We owe this man no respect or speical trearment . He got what he deserved plain and simple. What we do should not lower us to his level but we should not restrict what we do to him or his for some misplaced idea of respect for him , his family, followers or his religion. DID HE LET THOSE WHO FOLLOW SUCH RITUAL PREFORM LAST RITES ON 9/11 OR EVEN HAVE A BURIAL ? Hell no the bodies were burned up. They say they will attack us now , bring it on 10 years is long enough to fool around lets get it over with.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2011, 11:13:00 AM »
Respect is something earned . Old Bin hit us and killed those not armed. He leads people who cut the heads off our soilders and show it to the world all the while acting as if it were a party. We owe this man no respect or speical trearment . He got what he deserved plain and simple. What we do should not lower us to his level but we should not restrict what we do to him or his for some misplaced idea of respect for him , his family, followers or his religion. DID HE LET THOSE WHO FOLLOW SUCH RITUAL PREFORM LAST RITES ON 9/11 OR EVEN HAVE A BURIAL ? Hell no the bodies were burned up. They say they will attack us now , bring it on 10 years is long enough to fool around lets get it over with.

"Alright then" Now it's time to bring all the troops home....Right? Mission is accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan. Put the troops (reg. soldiers) not NG,on the borders here and get on with some nation rebuilding.

We are never going to convince the muslims to give up their religion, and welcome Democracy, so why try? Just let them live their miserable life and put some space between us.If we feel the need to invade a country, invade Mexico and take out the drug lords!That would be a REAL war on drugs!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2011, 11:27:47 AM »
  First Osama...er..ah ..Obama tells us that Osama is NOT a Muslim, but a terrorist ..then he insists that Osama be given a "full Muslim" burial..thus reinvigorating the debate about Obama's actual faith..beyond the facade.

Just for pondering...Are non-muslims anything like the non-war, where we are bombing in Libya ?
Shooting OBL punishes him for killing 3k people. Burying him in a pig carcass punishes him for being a Muslim. Which is it?

As to what could happen, a psychotic pastor in FL burned a Koran. What happened next? Would it have happened if the Koran had not been burned?

Offline powderman

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »
NW_HUNTER, SHOOTALL. Good posts, I agree. The respectful buriel obl got was to appease the living, certainly not him. I hope that not one of those on board that ship had a full bladder when he went overboard. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
"Alright then" Now it's time to bring all the troops home....Right? Mission is accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I had my ethics students watch President Obamas speech from 1 May during our class last night, and pick out the justifications offered directly or indirectly for this action. In my estimation, it was pure emotivism - assuaging our anger, validating our hurt. If at the end of all this the best we can say is someone made us mad so we killed him, and it took $4 trillion, thousands of KIA, tens of thousands of WIA, hundreds of thousands of broken families to do it, I have mixed feelings about calling it a win.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad UBL is out of the picture, great job SEALs, SOCOM, MARSOC, et al! Now our elected officials need to rekindle their commitment to the folks who do the work. If getting UBL was all this was ever about, then bring us home.
held fast

Offline jimster

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »
+ 1 on all of that TN. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »

Shooting OBL punishes him for killing 3k people. Burying him in a pig carcass punishes him for being a Muslim. Which is it?

As to what could happen, a psychotic pastor in FL burned a Koran. What happened next? Would it have happened if the Koran had not been burned?

Wreckhog;
  I see you don't understand the theory of "deterrence"..!

yellow;
  I see you also are struggling with "applied deterrence" also..no need to televise; the word will get around where it's needed  .. quick enough !

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2011, 03:05:56 AM »
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:13 AM »

Wreckhog;
  I see you don't understand the theory of "deterrence"..!

yellow;
  I see you also are struggling with "applied deterrence" also..no need to televise; the word will get around where it's needed  .. quick enough !
deterrence, can you explain?

Offline powderman

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:28 AM »
deterrence, can you explain?

IRONGLOW. Go ahead, I aint gonna do it. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2011, 08:29:20 AM »
"Alright then" Now it's time to bring all the troops........................

...............................and it took $4 trillion, thousands of KIA, tens of thousands of WIA, hundreds of thousands of broken families to do it, I have mixed feelings about calling it a win...........................

Without a doubt the most expensive assassination in the history of this world
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.