Author Topic: BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!  (Read 3410 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 03:25:37 AM »
What would be the reason ? It would stupid to try it as it would be a simple matter of old Bin making a tape telling the world he was alive and destorying all America's creditablity and an almost sure loss for Obama in the next election.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 04:09:06 AM »
He's been killed before.

America's creditablity

That's funny.....
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 07:24:20 AM »
I guess it might be funny to those who don't believe in America , those who wish to damage it. Its one thing to question its another to cut down .

What proof is there ? why was it not made public when it happened ?

Its easy to spout ideas ...............

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »
I believe in the America that was.

Osama Bin Laden has been killed several times.  Obama needed a boost in the polls that the fake birth certificate didn't provide.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 11:13:33 AM »
I believe in what it can be. I also believe in seeing proof. I just think it better to let it play out some before being negative . As most I don't know for sure but can't see how it could be faked. If he was killed earlier the pictures would be on the internet now showing how stupid we were . If it wasn't true there would be him on the TV , internet and every other type communication aval. showing how stupid we are.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
There are some good indications he's been dead for 7-8 years.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 02:54:16 AM »
I don't know and I doubt you do . I would like to see proof but will wait to cast doubt until proof that his take down is false. That said the case is to high profile the idea of lieing makes little sense.

Offline yukondog

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (43)
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »
I realy need to catch up with the times, I don't remember seeing any photos 7 or 8 years ago.
an unloaded wepon is equal to the same mass and volume as a rock.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2011, 04:02:13 AM »
Oh well it seems the other side confirms Bin was killed . Also it seems only one person shot at the seal team not a 20 min gun battle. With time the truth works its way out.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2011, 05:12:57 AM »
The question of a cover up would never have even been considered if it wasn't for the almost amateurish news releases.  I think that the current administration would have been better served if they had taken a moment to  confirm the facts regarding Osamas death.  Guess they wanted to claim the credit asap.  :o

"Michelle Malkin (National News Commentator)

The official White House account of Osama bin Laden's demise has seen more slap dash cosmetic surgery over the last week than your average "Real Housewives" star. President Obama's allies attribute the bungled "narrative" to the "Fog of War." But each revision shows that what really ails the administration is the Fog of Fog.

Errors happen. But the hourly revamping of key details of Sunday's raid suggests something far beyond the usual uncertainty that accompanies any military operation.

The Navy SEALs did their job spectacularly. The civilians tasked with letting the world know about the mission, however, have performed like amateur dinner-theater actors in a tragi-comic production of "Rashomon."

Let's review.

Take 1: Bin Laden died in a bloody firefight.

On Sunday night, Obama dramatically told the world that "after a firefight," our brave men in uniform "killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Embellishing the story the next morning, White House deputy national security adviser John Brennan said at his briefing that bin Laden "was engaged in a firefight with those that entered the area of the house he was in . . . And whether or not he got off any rounds, I quite frankly don't know . . . It was a firefight. He, therefore, was killed in that firefight."

Take 2: Bin Laden did not engage in a firefight.

The day after Brennan disclosed such vivid details, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney walked them back. Bin Laden, he said in version 2.0, "was not armed." Brennan had clearly implied that bin Laden "resisted" with arms. Carney insisted that "resistance does not require a firearm." How exactly bin Laden resisted, Carney wouldn't say.

It's been K-turns and 180s ever since. Fasten your seatbelts:

Take 3: Bin Laden's wife died after her feckless husband used her as a human shield.

Take 4: Bin Laden's wife did not die, wasn't used as a human shield and was only shot in the leg. Someone else's wife was killed, somewhere else in the house.

Take 5: A transport helicopter experienced "mechanical failure" and was forced to make a hard landing during the mission.

Take 6: A top-secret helicopter clipped the bin Laden compound wall, crashed and was purposely exploded after the mission to prevent our enemies from learning more about it.

Take 7: The bin Laden photos would be released to the world as proof of his death.

Take 8: The bin Laden photos would not be released to the world because no one needs proof and it's more important to avoid offending peaceful Muslims who supposedly don't embrace bin Laden as a "true" Muslim in the first place.

Take 9: Bin Laden's compound was a lavish mansion.

Take 10: Bin Laden's compound was a glorified pigsty.

Take 11: Bin Laden's compound had no TV, phone or computer access.

Take 12: Bin Laden's compound was stocked with hard drives, thumb drives, DVDs and computers galore.

Take 13: Er, remember that statement about bin Laden being armed? Then not armed? Well, the new version is that he had an AK-47 "nearby."

Take 14: A gung-ho Obama spearheaded the "gutsy" mission.

Take 15: A reluctant Obama dithered for 16 hours before being persuaded by CIA Director Leon Panetta.

Take 16: Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and close advisers watched the raid unfold in real time -- "minute by minute," according to Carney -- and a gripping insider photo was posted immediately by the White House.

Take 17: Er, they weren't really watching real-time video "minute by minute" because there was at least nearly a half-hour that they "didn't know just exactly what was going on," Panetta clarified.

Take 18: Stalwart Obama's order was to kill, not capture, bin Laden.

Take 19: Sensitive Obama's order was to kill or capture -- and that's why the SEAL team gave him a chance to surrender, upon which he resisted with arms, or actually didn't resist with arms, but sort of resisted without arms, except there was an AK-47 nearby, sort of, or maybe not.

So, while Decisive Obama did tell the SEALs to kill bin Laden and should claim all credit for doing so, Progressive Obama can also be absolved by bleeding hearts because of the painstakingly concocted post facto possibility that bin Laden somehow threatened our military -- telepathically or something -- before being taken out.

Take 20: "We've been as forthcoming with facts as we can be," said an irritated Carney on Wednesday.

And they wonder why Americans of all political stripes think they're blowing smoke."

If you want the actual article go to: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/get_it_straight_guys_trjXErURwqvWnwTiwjnE4K

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 08:41:33 AM »
Great work of fiction....

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 08:47:53 AM »
Was it ? easy to say , what facts do you offer to back it up ?

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
No corpse, no conviction......

Didn't happen......

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 03:09:36 AM »
so all who's body is lost in explosion , fire etc and those not convicted never lived or died ? BS IMHO.

Offline snapcrackpop

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • A Real Regular
  • Baloo - blue weim
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
I'm sure a couple of photos and a video wouldn't convince the doubters either.
I don't like Obama as our president either (due to party, not color), but that doesn't mean he is fabricating everything that happens on his shift.

When your outlook is so concerned with lies and conspiracies, how do you dare have a computer and internet?  Or are you at the public library?
Got:
Handi VP 22/410, 410, 20, 17M2, .223, 357MAX, 50cal ML SS w/MU plug

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 03:06:55 PM »
Nothing would convince me that the government or the media can tell the truth.

Offline powderman

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »
Wow!!,,,,180* turn around. No corpse..no deal??...  But, likewise we don't have any DNA for arab hyjackers or even corpses from 911 airliners.

tm. What a ridiculous statement even for you. The godless ones were incinerated within minutes as well as all those poor folks on that and the immediate floors surrounding the hit. Dna from those scum did not exist after the hit. Get real. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline gr8ful

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2011, 08:13:45 PM »
It is shocking that the same folks who see a conspiracy in everything else would take this as cold fact because the government said so with no body, conflicting official stories, suspicious circumstances and all,  amazing.  Now how were the jews involved again???

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
Oh well it seems the other side confirms Bin was killed . Also it seems only one person shot at the seal team not a 20 min gun battle. With time the truth works its way out.

Yes the truth always gets out eventually, but when it does the lie is so ingrained as truth that the real truth will be called a conspiracy theory.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »
Wow!!,,,,180* turn around. No corpse..no deal??...  But, likewise we don't have any DNA for arab hyjackers or even corpses from 911 airliners.

tm. What a ridiculous statement even for you. The godless ones were incinerated within minutes as well as all those poor folks on that and the immediate floors surrounding the hit. Dna from those scum did not exist after the hit. Get real. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Actually, in the real world,,,,DoD claims identifying all plane victims from DNA, esp at the pentacon, except no arab's DNA found, and no arabs were on flight manifest (until quite recently),,,,also identifying real victims from real remains of those working in the pentacon at the time...a very real tragedy.  But we'll save this for another forum.  Just wondering how you and swampie's reconcile this in light of OBL last and final demise as reported by genuine Seal mission...!

..TM7

"No Arabs on the flight manifest until quite recently"? TM do you believe these silly lies you forward? Ahhh, they were on the manifest on released within days of the 9/11 attack. Silly, nothing but downright silly.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
Even today there is quite a bit of rhubarb about all this passenger lists stuff.
Additionally, Dr Olmstead  said no arab DNA found in body remains. But What we need to know is the whereabouts of Danny Lewin and female accomplice who were said to be flight passengers, but miracously escaped death....

tm. HEH. You live in your own little world don't you?? Can you get dna from ashes spread out over miles?? Face the truth tm, your godless friends hijacked 4 planes, one the passengers fought back and crashed in a field killing all aboard, another flew into the pentagon, creamating all aboard, then 2 more slammed into the twin towers, again killing and creamating all aboard as they screamed allah akhbar murdering 3,000 innocents and sending themselves to hell, thats where godless murderers go ya know. Don't see how ya could of missed it cause every news source in the world carried the story. You think the godless murderers went to paradise?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline powderman

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »
tm. No, I'm saying there was no dna from anybody on those planes, they as well as hundreds of others were incinerated from the intense flames.  POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »
And yes TM the muslim terrorists were on the flight manifests, do a little research. Heck they have security camera footage of Mohammed Attah going to the gate. Did you miss the news?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2011, 06:22:05 PM »
Billy. Tm knows that, he, or she, has his, or her own reason for trying to make the godless ones look good. Gosh I wonder what it is?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »
Back to Bin Laden being killed.  Alqueda has admitted he was killed.  So, he is dead, but Alqueda is not dead.