Author Topic: YIPPEE!!!  (Read 758 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
YIPPEE!!!
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »
The evil snake is dead..
  Credit goes to our military..specifically a Navy SEAL..  Praise the REAL God...   Don't know if the name of the SEAL will be revealed for some time, but knowing some members of Spec Ops units..they are heavily populated with very dedicated Christians...  I do hope this SEAL is one!
     The pig's compound was located right in a heavily militarized city, with Paki militery and retired military all around him.
    Word is, he tried to use a woman as a human shield..he wouldn't surrender, so he got shot in the head anyway...  One of his evil offspring went with him

Thrown into the ocean, he is now FOOD FOR FISHES !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Incitatus

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
Re: YIPPEE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:06:41 AM »
The Paki's knew.  They knew for years.

According to some reports, the compound and its elaborate walls and security gates may have been built specifically for the Qaeda leader in 2005, hardly an obscure undertaking in a part of the city that the resident described as highly secure.
NY Times

NRA Life Member-Patron-Endowment-Benefactor

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:43:14 AM »
  Correct!  I think we all know that they have been aware of him for years...  Part of the natural treachery inimical of many Muslims..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:31:08 AM »
  I see the nutcases have already gotten revenge against the SEALS..   Thay have killed a Pakistani woman and three kids already ! :o :P

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/02/bomb-kills-4-near-pakistani-mosque-hours-bin-laden-killed/

Offline Incitatus

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
In case no one thought about it:

NRA Life Member-Patron-Endowment-Benefactor

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 05:45:46 AM »

Nice.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 08:39:42 AM »

Busy going to play golf, on vacation , picking basketball teams, on vacation, trampling on the Constitution , on vacation.............

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:07 AM »
One would guess that the powers that be felt he had out lived his usefulness. I may be way off base but have felt that as long as he could be used to collect intel. he would be allowed to live. His age and the fact that he had lost day to day control may have made him useless and the time was right to end it. Of all things GOVT. our military has always been quite responsible over the long haul. Congrads to them.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 09:54:49 AM »
What was the saying??? You can run, but you can't hide?
Nah! I think; Don't run you'll just die tired, is more appropriate.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »

Yes;
          Obama  has been looking for Osama on golf courses all over the place.. Rather like OJ looking for his wife's killer !

Next time he takes out a terrorist by himself, perhaps he can let the SEALS, Rangers or Marine Spec Ops have a little piece of the action...

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »
An ugly thought is now he can say our job is done ? and bring home the troops ? and claim success ?
not pretty for the next election if you vote rep.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 01:13:57 PM »
I doubt the name of the shooting seal will ever be made public for his safety. But if they ever auction the weapon used it will probably be the most valuable firearm of all time.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
One would guess that the powers that be felt he had out lived his usefulness. I may be way off base but have felt that as long as he could be used to collect intel. he would be allowed to live. His age and the fact that he had lost day to day control may have made him useless and the time was right to end it. Of all things GOVT. our military has always been quite responsible over the long haul. Congrads to them.
Who knows. Carlos the Jackal is still giving it up.